Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OxA or JxA?

+18
LongHairedAelita
Snickie
SkystoneNumairian
Eilorae
Smartguy5000
Dobermutt
A_QueenOfFairys
AeonFrodo
Stella Luce 333
cya6
aelitaxwilliam
Atlas
SMARTAgentKC
Soul Jelly
Lyokofelinae
TechnoSam
LovelyMadness13
SeeMeInTheShadows
22 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Which do you prefer?

OxA or JxA? - Page 5 I_voti1124%OxA or JxA? - Page 5 Vote_l12 24% 
[ 10 ]
OxA or JxA? - Page 5 I_voti1176%OxA or JxA? - Page 5 Vote_l12 76% 
[ 31 ]

Total Votes : 41

OxA or JxA? - Page 5 Empty Re: OxA or JxA?

Post by SkystoneNumairian Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:31 am

... huh.

There's no reason for me to disagree. Well done.

Carry on.
SkystoneNumairian
SkystoneNumairian
Creeper
Creeper

Female Posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:06 am

OT3 eh? Why not.
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:42 pm

You know me and polygamy, Shadows.

I'd go for this.
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Health::
OxA or JxA? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue14/18OxA or JxA? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Energy::
OxA or JxA? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue4/5OxA or JxA? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Experience::
OxA or JxA? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0OxA or JxA? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:29 am

But after Xana and the supercomputer were shut down for good, it's easy for me to see Jeremie having a change in attitude. Becoming more calm and just enjoying life as opposed to worrying constantly about the well-being of his friends, or spending countless nights programming weapons and other things for them.

It'd be intrstng if Alita was the one who showd him how to enjy life...Mabye she'd be able to convnce him to do stuff he nevr wold have thoght of tryng befre he met her...
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
OxA or JxA? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue7/17OxA or JxA? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
OxA or JxA? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue3/3OxA or JxA? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
OxA or JxA? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0OxA or JxA? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:31 am

I can imagine that. Aelita's the kind of person everything would seem new to, I can picture her getting Jeremie to appreciate the little things he took for granted, and steadily get him to enjoy the world again.
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:48 pm

I admit, I'm canon. I voted Jerlita.

In some other shipping topic, Snickie wrote:OxA is just...creepy. That's fake incest, because Odd is supposed to be Aelita's cousin. And besides. Aelita is obviously attracted to Jeremie.
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:40 pm

Can someone explain to me the concept of "fake incest"?

That's like saying I'm not in charge of this place, so I'm a "fake ruler". Well facts are facts and I'm in charge here.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
OxA or JxA? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5/10OxA or JxA? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
OxA or JxA? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue4/12OxA or JxA? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
OxA or JxA? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/5OxA or JxA? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by SkystoneNumairian Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:44 pm

I think they just mean it wouldn't be accepted around the school because they're believed to be cousins.

Then again, Nicolas and Herve see them kissing and don't really seem to care.

Maybe it's a french thing.
SkystoneNumairian
SkystoneNumairian
Creeper
Creeper

Female Posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:18 pm

Nicolas and Herve saw them kissing, and they were like, "So THAT'S why they were hiding." "They like each other. -shiver-" And they saw it as important enough to tell Sissi about it. They all knew Aelita and Odd were 'cousins', and due to the social issues and moralities surrounding incest, such a thing being printed in the newspapers would cause lots of rumors and the like and most likely a stern scolding from Mr. Delmas.

By the characters' own design, Aelita will never be able to go out with Odd as bf/gf.
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:47 am

SkystoneNumairian wrote: Maybe it's a french thing.
I think it was more of a plot-hole thing. ^.^

Again, one of the reasons I think it's such a fun pairings is that you know it's not going to happen. It was obvious from about episode two that Jeremie would end up with Aelita, no question about it. The cousin thing just confirms it. But that's one of the reasons it's such a fun pairing to write/read/love.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:52 am

Atlas wrote:Can someone explain to me the concept of "fake incest"?
I think it's like "faking it".

I may be wrong though...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobermutt Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:30 pm

Ok, so, this is fantastic. Jerlita! Lol.

http://jill-the-lyoko-freak.deviantart.com/art/Aelita-s-Rant-108644235

I just had to post it when I saw it. This pretty much sums it up, by Aelita herself. Ha ha. Very Happy
Dobermutt
Dobermutt
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1000

Character Sheet

http://thedobermutt.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:33 pm

yup, love that one. I've read it before, hilarious.
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobermutt Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:35 pm

I've seen it before, but never posted it. I just love it. Smile
Dobermutt
Dobermutt
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:41 pm

I thought about posting it here, but I didn't. I'm not really sure why.
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyMadness13 Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:39 pm

I've seen that to, and it fits. How many werid pairings does that poor girl get pushed her way. ^^;
LovelyMadness13
LovelyMadness13
Tarantula
Tarantula

Female Posts : 799

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobermutt Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:22 pm

All of them. But clearly, it's meant to be Jeremie. Lol. Jerlita. <3
Dobermutt
Dobermutt
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyMadness13 Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:09 pm

Cutest. Ever. Period.
<3
NERD LOVE PWNS!!!
Okay. I'll stop now. (been reading J/A fics for the last hour....so I'm a little hyped on them right now...^^Wink
LovelyMadness13
LovelyMadness13
Tarantula
Tarantula

Female Posts : 799

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyokofelinae Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:07 am

Omg is it me or this is keep going on. i've seen jill sydrome's lyoko comic and it funny xD especially the Jerlita ones

Are we having OxA vs JxA ship war xD
Lyokofelinae
Lyokofelinae
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3043

Character Sheet
OxA or JxA? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue13/27OxA or JxA? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/27)
OxA or JxA? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/2OxA or JxA? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/2)

http://lyokofelinae247.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:25 am

Dobermutt wrote:Ok, so, this is fantastic. Jerlita! Lol.

http://jill-the-lyoko-freak.deviantart.com/art/Aelita-s-Rant-108644235

I just had to post it when I saw it. This pretty much sums it up, by Aelita herself. Ha ha. Very Happy

Thanks for reintroducing me to this! It's so cute, haha.
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobermutt Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:53 pm

No problem, Soul. I know how you feel, Jerlita is my favorite couple in any cartoon ever! And I'm not a girly-girl or anything, but Jerlita just gets to me. ^^
Dobermutt
Dobermutt
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LongHairedAelita Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:00 am

Jeremie x Aelita FOREVER!!!

I'mma say my straight up opinion. Odd and Aelita are supposed to be cousins in this mix! and if Jeremie didn't give a shit, do you really think that he'd donate all of his time on trying to materialize and try find the anti-virus to free her?

And for the record, for all of you who are saying he should marry a computer?? LISTEN! The reason why he's "married" to that computer is because he's trying to free Aelita from XANA, obviously.

There is no good argument out there in my opinion that supports Odd x Aelita.

And just because I don't support Odd x Aelita doesn't mean I have a problem with people who do. So don't start that immature bull crap.
LongHairedAelita
LongHairedAelita
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1355

Character Sheet

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696154/LongHairedAelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:14 am

One day when I get the time, I'm going to make a list of every single episode that Oddlita fans just LOOOVE. Laughing Fit (Odd's sexy voice when he and Aelita are lost in the labyrinth xD), New Order (Odd and Aelita's evil plotting faces), Saint Valentine's Day (Odd's refusal to confirm or deny that he was the one who gave Aelita the necklace), Aelita (how they go to Lyoko together without telling Jeremie), Replika (their argument and how they end up kissing at the end of the episode to deter Nicolas and Herve), .... Those are the ones I can remember off the top of my head after a croissant, crepe, cookie, and half a pound of plantain chips. lol

That being said, I can understand where the main sources of fuel for Oddlita shippers come from. But I still don't care for that shipping. I'll always be a Jerlita fan. <3
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Post by LongHairedAelita Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:33 am

I understand that, but there really isn't any good arguments out there for Odd x Aelita in my opinion.

Granted, he may have HELPED her in certain situations. Episode 57 (Aelita) is a good example of that.
LongHairedAelita
LongHairedAelita
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1355

Character Sheet

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696154/LongHairedAelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Adventurer411 Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:56 pm

JerlitaJerlitaJerlitaJerlitaJerlita.

What else needs to be said?

Last edited by Adventurer411 on Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adventurer411
Adventurer411
Judge
Judge

Female Posts : 1150

Character Sheet
OxA or JxA? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue20/20OxA or JxA? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
OxA or JxA? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue3/3OxA or JxA? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum