Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you want to join the Sector Competitions?

+24
cya6
Dr. J
tylerroyer
Soul Jelly
Teenlyoko-fan7777
Heart of Lyoko
y2kdz
Adventurer411
MoonlitxAngel
SeeMeInTheShadows
CodeXanadu25
memoire-blanche
Coto524
Lyokofelinae
AeonFrodo
A_QueenOfFairys
Koneko on lyoko
Lita
Eilorae
Stella Luce 333
K.F. (Kid Flash)
fawkes39
aelitaxwilliam
Atlas
28 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you want to join the Sector Competitions?

Post by aelitaxwilliam Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:05 pm

y2kdz wrote:i want to join these are from greatest to least 1st: mountain 2nd: desert/forest 3rd:ice

Yes, yes. The desert goes first!

I approve of all these people for picking the desert as their first or second choice.
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Health::
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/18Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Energy::
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/5Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Experience::
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you want to join the Sector Competitions?

Post by Heart of Lyoko Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:09 pm

I'm fine with anything Very Happy
Heart of Lyoko
Heart of Lyoko
Volcanoid
Volcanoid

Female Posts : 1531

Character Sheet
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17/24Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/24)
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/2Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://Kitty-Hearts.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenlyoko-fan7777 Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:27 pm

Might as well join. But I'm a bit nervous. What if I screw up?
Teenlyoko-fan7777
Teenlyoko-fan7777
Rekin
Rekin

Female Posts : 115

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:29 pm

I can't imagine how you would. Seriously, I think they are impossible to mess up.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/10Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/12Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/5Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:57 am

Teenlyoko-fan7777 wrote:Might as well join. But I'm a bit nervous. What if I screw up?
Blame your team-mates. Works everytime.

Back to top Go down

Post by CodeXanadu25 Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:52 pm

I want to join the Mountain Sector!Second is Carthage and third is Forest!
CodeXanadu25
CodeXanadu25
Creeper
Creeper

Male Posts : 65

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:55 am

Too bad you can't join Carthage. You can only visit it by using the transport orb.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:40 pm

I know I haven't been here too long, but I do have over 50 posts and I'm fairly sure I'll be sticking around for some time.

So, may I join a sector? Pretty please? Razz

And provided there isn't any marked difference between the sectors and it's just a case of personal preference, my choices are as follows:

First: Mountain; Second: Forest; Third: Ice.

I hope I've done this right...
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:15 pm

You did it just fine.

You'll be sorted into a sector ASAP.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/10Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/12Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/5Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:19 am

Yay! Thanks.
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by tylerroyer Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:16 pm

I'd like to be in the forest sector, that has benn my fav sence i was 6 yrs old. If not, then ice or mountain.

tylerroyer
Kankrelat
Kankrelat

Male Posts : 3

Character Sheet

http://tylerroyer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:53 pm

We generally want the people in the sectors to have reached a certain amount of activity, so stick around for a while and post lots and we'll sort you into a sector.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. J Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:12 pm

So fifty posts required? Darn. I wanted to join up with Ice, which I heard needed members. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to work until I hit fifty.
Dr. J
Dr. J
Megatank
Megatank

Male Posts : 382

Character Sheet

http://forestfulloffreaks.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:55 pm

Don't worry, it isn't hard to pull off fifty posts here!
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3780

Character Sheet
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11/23Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/23)
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/4Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:06 pm

Says the Aeon with over 3,000. Wink

But she's right. It'll go fast and you won't even notice it! And fifty is a target area, but it isn't an exact guarantee. For instance, if all of your posts consist of ones being used as exclamation points, then you'll probably have to wait quite a bit longer. Or if you have fifty posts but you only post once a month, your chances are a wee bit lower. Smile Or even if you post 50 times in one day then we may wait a bit longer to make sure you stick around.

But, if you keep up your current activity, you'll probably be fine, unless you get like, swallowed by a black hole, which would also hinder your activity, one would think. Very Happy Point is, I was just saying that to clear up a few points.

Cool
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:09 pm

So, you need an aproximate number of 50 posts, but that can be changed if the admin doesn't quite think you're ready, right?
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:10 pm

Yeah, basically. Only my version was a lot more verbose. Wink
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:23 pm

The key point isn't really post #, but rather activity at some stable level. THe post count is just a way we use to see that, as well as one that the person trying to get into the sectors can quantify for themselves.

Short: Post # is a part of it. Your stable activity is more important.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gocaclleta Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:28 pm

Oooh! This seems intresting! My first choice would be Carthage. Then Ice, then Desert! Thanks!
Gocaclleta
Gocaclleta
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 300

Character Sheet

http://Gocaclleta.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:35 pm

Well, Carthage isn't really a sector for the competitions, per se. And we'd prefer you to stick around a bit more and get quite a few more posts before we sort you (just to keep activity up), but once you get there, we'd love to have you!
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:36 pm

You need at least 50 posts before you join a Sector, also you can't pick Carthage as a Sector, but it is a special place provided you have enough CP.

Anyway, you should go and introduce yourself in My Name is, because you get to meet heaps of the active members here.

EDIT: DAMMIT SHADOWS
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3780

Character Sheet
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11/23Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/23)
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/4Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:34 pm

Love you too, Aeon. But I liked your post. It wasn't as wishy washy as mine and included the intro topic. Very Happy
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by SMARTAgentKC Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:38 pm

I like to join Ice if possible
SMARTAgentKC
SMARTAgentKC
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 542

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. J Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:58 pm

So now that I'm back for good, can I meet the mystical Code Lyoko sorting hat? Ice is my preference, followed by Mountains. Also, will this add a forum to the home page for me?
Dr. J
Dr. J
Megatank
Megatank

Male Posts : 382

Character Sheet

http://forestfulloffreaks.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:00 pm

I'm slightly confused as to the whole sector thing. How does one know which sector to join? What do sectors really do?

I feel like I missed the Xana's Lair Instruction Manual. I don't even get what the Arena is. Sad
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next