Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay attempt 1: the quest for the jewels

4 posters

Go down

Roleplay attempt 1: the quest for the jewels Empty Roleplay attempt 1: the quest for the jewels

Post by Railen Sat May 01, 2010 3:11 am

Railen
Railen
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2918

Character Sheet
Health::
Roleplay attempt 1: the quest for the jewels Left_bar_bleue22/22Roleplay attempt 1: the quest for the jewels Empty_bar_bleue  (22/22)
Energy::
Roleplay attempt 1: the quest for the jewels Left_bar_bleue1/1Roleplay attempt 1: the quest for the jewels Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Experience::
Roleplay attempt 1: the quest for the jewels Left_bar_bleue0/0Roleplay attempt 1: the quest for the jewels Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://www.xanaslair.com

Back to top Go down

Roleplay attempt 1: the quest for the jewels Empty Re: Roleplay attempt 1: the quest for the jewels

Post by Coto524 Sat May 01, 2010 5:59 am

Toby glanced back at the door. "Hey guys, are you coming?"
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3955

Character Sheet
Roleplay attempt 1: the quest for the jewels Left_bar_bleue19/19Roleplay attempt 1: the quest for the jewels Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Roleplay attempt 1: the quest for the jewels Left_bar_bleue9/9Roleplay attempt 1: the quest for the jewels Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)
Roleplay attempt 1: the quest for the jewels Left_bar_bleue0/0Roleplay attempt 1: the quest for the jewels Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Roleplay attempt 1: the quest for the jewels Empty Re: Roleplay attempt 1: the quest for the jewels

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Tue May 11, 2010 3:16 pm

"Sure, I'm here!" Shadows said. "Umm...what were we doing again, I have a problem with memories, I just need to be sure I have everything."
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by Railen Wed May 12, 2010 5:18 am

(( Quick summary: the place is infested with Xana-possessed ones. We need to track Xana and kill him, eventually. But before we can even dream about doing that, we need weapons. For that reason we're going to the market. Shadows will steal weapons while Binary and me make a commotion some further. Stella will be on the lookout, should anything go wrong. Report back at the hidden base, but only if you're absolutely sure you're not being followed. ))
Railen
Railen
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet
Roleplay attempt 1: the quest for the jewels Left_bar_bleue22/22Roleplay attempt 1: the quest for the jewels Empty_bar_bleue  (22/22)
Roleplay attempt 1: the quest for the jewels Left_bar_bleue1/1Roleplay attempt 1: the quest for the jewels Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Fri May 21, 2010 9:10 pm

"Okay! Let's go!" Shadows said. "We are going, right?"
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Mon May 31, 2010 11:38 am

"Yes," said Toby, "unless you want Xana to rule the land for all eternity."
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet
Roleplay attempt 1: the quest for the jewels Left_bar_bleue19/19Roleplay attempt 1: the quest for the jewels Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Roleplay attempt 1: the quest for the jewels Left_bar_bleue9/9Roleplay attempt 1: the quest for the jewels Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:54 am

Shadows smiled. "Nope, that would be bad I think. Okay, I'm pretty sure that would ruin my day." She turned to Stella. "Are you coming, I don't really want to do this alone."
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:52 pm

“I’m coming!” I said. “Just a little lost in thought…”

---

I looked out over the scene. I wasn’t quite sure what Toby had planned for a distraction, but I thought that was a good thing…

So far, nothing was happening. The town looked normal & Shadows was still hiding in position. I was sitting there, waiting for everything to start, when I heard a soft little meow.

A kitten was staring up at me.

I waved my crystal over it. “Poor thing.” I said as the crystal did nothing. “You’re just as lonely as the rest of us, aren’t you?” I pulled a little roll out of my pocket & broke off a piece for the cat.

Then everything seemed to happen at once.
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
Roleplay attempt 1: the quest for the jewels Left_bar_bleue7/17Roleplay attempt 1: the quest for the jewels Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Roleplay attempt 1: the quest for the jewels Left_bar_bleue3/3Roleplay attempt 1: the quest for the jewels Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:31 am

The town storage shed exploded in a large fireball. The possessed all stared at it, then ran over in an attempt to remove their belongings from the fire.
There was a quiet giggle from mid-air, followed by a whisper. Toby then gasped, realising that he was fading back into reality. He reached into his bag, drew out a bottle, and took another swig of the Potion of Invisibility. Satisfied that he was safely hidden, he nudged Mystere.
"Your turn."
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Railen Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:25 am

I leant in a dark alley with my arms crossed in front of my chest, staring at the market place. I had tied the long object vertically on my back, using the rope of its packaging for that purpose. I wasn't too worried about the explosion that caused quite a commotion behind me. The birds circling around a certain spot a while further concerned me more. Something surely was going on. In these times, you couldn't trust anyone.. not even animals.

"I'll be right back," I mumbled to the invisible Toby, standing up and jumping from wall to wall untill I reached the roof of a building. I crouched down on it, in order to avoid being seen. I narrowed my eyes, fixating on that spot in the distance.. and vanishing from my place the moment I hear a scream.
Railen
Railen
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:52 am

Taking that as her cue, Shadows looked both ways, and sticking to the shadows of the buildings, ran to the wearhouse. Finding some weapons that looked useful enough and grabbed them.

Now she just had to get out.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:37 am

Toby ran through the streets, still invisible. He jumped on top of a possessed child, using her as a spring board to get onto the building roof. Shielding his eyes, he could just about see a faint flicker as Shadows darted from one shadows to another.
He smiled. She was almost out of the warehousing district.
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Railen Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:38 am

I hopped up to the roof of a church. Not a huge one, but tall enough for me to have a decent overview of the current situation. Toby was doing well in his distraction movement behind me, and Stella was doing her best getting into trouble. God knows what happened, but the result was pretty spectacular - various possessed ones were rapidly surrounding her with hungry looks in their eyes. Worse even, actual spirits showed up, hungering for a new body. At least that wouldn't work, due to the amulets.. But it probably would only make them angrier and more agressive.

A nice opportunity to see the skill of her, and Shadows. Where was she anyway?
Railen
Railen
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:43 am

Toby gritted his teeth, forcing himself to reappear. He jumped over to Mystere. "She's over there. Modded Avenue, on the corner of the park!"
He vanished as the potion reactivated. He jumped across, until he was on top of a tea merchant's. Aiming carefully, he fired a lightning bolt into the street, blasting possessed people away from Stella. He then dropped to the ground, and ran. He had to get back to the rendezvous point!
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:29 pm

Shadows had no clue what was happening. She could see that there was a gathering of possessed people, but what they were doing, she wasn't entirely sure.

She gripped the items to her chest harder and continued going from shadow to shadow. She had no clue where the others were, so she just decided to run to where they were supposed to meet up.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:25 am

This was not good. I was completely surrounded, which wasn’t exactly the first impression I was hoping for…

Little bits of dirt came up with each step they all took. We hadn’t had a storm in ages, so the ground was really dry…but maybe that worked to my advantage.

I called upon Wind & the dust swirled around us like a little tornado. I picked up the cat, who was completely innocent in all of this, & ran to the meeting place. All I had to do was avoid more bad guys…
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
Roleplay attempt 1: the quest for the jewels Left_bar_bleue7/17Roleplay attempt 1: the quest for the jewels Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Roleplay attempt 1: the quest for the jewels Left_bar_bleue3/3Roleplay attempt 1: the quest for the jewels Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by Railen Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:31 am

I looked over the dark city as the commotion pulled more and more curious spectres to the spot. Luckily Shadows seemed to be doing a good job at staying hidden. Stella and Rosuto seemed to have less luck. A few possessed ones got killed by a magical blast, while a few others were either confused about the gust of dirty wind that suddenly appeared or were swirling around inside of it. Most of them however found their way around the obstacle, climbing on top of the buildings and following their prey at an inhumane speed. Rather unfair, actually.

I switched positions, jumping from tower to tower myself in order to keep up with the cat and mouse-game. I wondered if those two would lead the crowd directly to our hideout-
Railen
Railen
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:23 am

Rosuto panicked. Recalling his spellbook, he smiled nervously. The Book had several pages dedicated to this kind of situation - they involved very loud noises, very bright lightning, very hot fire, and very heavy objects falling very accurately on the back of people's necks. He muttered two words: "Amzer akkub."
There was a loud pop as a brick wall appeared right behind him, causing several Possessed to smash into it. He flung an Invisibility Spell at Mia, then glanced down at his flickering, half-visible body. Casting another Invisibility Spell on himself, he redoubled his efforts.
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down