Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code Lyoko Quest for Infinity Speedruns

Go down

Code Lyoko Quest for Infinity Speedruns Empty Code Lyoko Quest for Infinity Speedruns

Post by AeonFrodo Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:11 am

So this is the project I was talking about in my intro topic. And if it's in the wrong board the mods can move it to a suitable board.

I'm currently speedrunning through Code Lyoko: Quest for Infinity, a game that was released for the Wii back in 2007 and got PS2 and PSP ports in 2008. Currently, I'm working on Any%, which means beat the game as fast as you can without the in game cheats. Of course since the game is kinda broken there are glitches I do exploit and one I use a lot.

Currently my Personal Best for the Any% category is 1 hour, 37 minutes and 52 seconds, which is that video here. Once I'm satisfied with my Any% time I'll move onto other categories of this game, like Cheat% and 100%. I'll use this topic to update my personal bests!

So I hope you enjoy the speedruns!
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3780

Character Sheet
Health::
Code Lyoko Quest for Infinity Speedruns Left_bar_bleue11/23Code Lyoko Quest for Infinity Speedruns Empty_bar_bleue  (11/23)
Energy::
Code Lyoko Quest for Infinity Speedruns Left_bar_bleue2/4Code Lyoko Quest for Infinity Speedruns Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)
Experience::
Code Lyoko Quest for Infinity Speedruns Left_bar_bleue0/0Code Lyoko Quest for Infinity Speedruns Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down