Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pretty Hate Machine

+4
Atlas
Twiggy Della Robbia
MoonlitxAngel
AeonFrodo
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pretty Hate Machine - Page 2 Empty Re: Pretty Hate Machine

Post by AeonFrodo Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:38 am

Thanks for voting guys! First Journal Entry is up. I'll put it up on the first post so it's easier to manage.

How It Started...

EDIT: Legend - I can't seem to edit the first post so can you remove the poll? Thanks.
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3780

Character Sheet
Health::
Pretty Hate Machine - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11/23Pretty Hate Machine - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/23)
Energy::
Pretty Hate Machine - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/4Pretty Hate Machine - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)
Experience::
Pretty Hate Machine - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Pretty Hate Machine - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:47 am

Done.

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:55 pm

Thanks.

A new entry has been added. I hope you enjoy reading how I planned this fic
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet
Pretty Hate Machine - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11/23Pretty Hate Machine - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/23)
Pretty Hate Machine - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/4Pretty Hate Machine - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)
Pretty Hate Machine - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Pretty Hate Machine - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunamix Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:10 am

Aeon, I know you already saw this but I feel I should post it up here anyway so the others can see.

https://2img.net/h/i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z434/Dustin-James_Lee/prettyhatemachinegaia.png

Of course, due to Gaia's limited inventory, I had to take some creative liberties. I apologize again if this is not at all how you imagined the characters looking like. Blame Gaia, not me. I also didn't add their names because I felt if you read the story (or even seen the show), you should know who most of these characters are without any guidance.

I shall be posting this in the art topic, too.
Tsunamix
Tsunamix
Manta
Manta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:14 am

Looks great. They're all characters in the story?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunamix Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:33 am

LegendOfTheSky wrote:Looks great. They're all characters in the story?
They are. At least all the ones that made a major impact in the story. Hence I didn't include Yumi's family or any minor characters that I may have missed.
Tsunamix
Tsunamix
Manta
Manta

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:10 am

Guess what? I finally got some spare time and wrote the Writing Chapter 7 part of my journal entries about Pretty Hate Machine. Have a read and I hope you guys enjoy it!
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:12 pm

Here's another journal entry! These are going to be churned out quickly until at least the entries about the main story are complete.
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:00 pm

(If I archived this, I do apologise Aeon. I forgot you were doing the journal entries and thus still had things to post.)

That said, still need to read these entries of yours. If there's anything I love more than a good story, it's hearing about the writing process.
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:31 am

Thanks! Well, another journal entry is posted!
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:30 am

Another journal entry is up! Hope you guys enjoy it!
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:06 am

Chapter 11 journal entry is up! Have a read!
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:23 am

Final chapter entry is up!
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2