Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pretty Hate Machine characters (on Gaia).

2 posters

Go down

Pretty Hate Machine characters (on Gaia). Empty Pretty Hate Machine characters (on Gaia).

Post by Tsunamix Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:19 am

https://2img.net/h/i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z434/Dustin-James_Lee/prettyhatemachinegaia.png

Due to my lack of actual artistic talent, I had to resort to this unimaginative excuse of creativity (don't get me started on the horrendously limited inventory).

The Lyoko Warriors themselves, minus Ulrich, I was probably the most disappointed with (so and so that I had to resort to copy/pasting Yumi and Aelita's avatars from other sites, which is why Aelita looks slightly smaller than the rest).

That aside, I feel I did a pretty good job on this. Aeon certainly seemed to like it when I first showed it to her.
Tsunamix
Tsunamix
Manta
Manta

Back to top Go down

Pretty Hate Machine characters (on Gaia). Empty Re: Pretty Hate Machine characters (on Gaia).

Post by aelitaxwilliam Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:54 pm

I like these Smile I can't comment on the accuracy of them (how the characters in PHM actually look like is really slipping my mind right now), but you said that Aeon approves! And I actually saw the image first before reading your explanation, so I just figured that you'd done that on purpose. After all, Aelita is one of the shorter ones. :p Or maybe she isn't, but she's the youngest one in terms of how long she's been on Earth. :D The Lyoko characters look good to be though. Nice use of Gaia too. It's creative too, especially when the alternative I have in my mind (personal experience) is badly drawn stick figures. And these definitely look better than badly drawn stick figures.

Uhm...enough rambling. Really. All in all, nice job! :D
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Health::
Pretty Hate Machine characters (on Gaia). Left_bar_bleue14/18Pretty Hate Machine characters (on Gaia). Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Energy::
Pretty Hate Machine characters (on Gaia). Left_bar_bleue4/5Pretty Hate Machine characters (on Gaia). Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Experience::
Pretty Hate Machine characters (on Gaia). Left_bar_bleue0/0Pretty Hate Machine characters (on Gaia). Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Pretty Hate Machine characters (on Gaia). Empty Re: Pretty Hate Machine characters (on Gaia).

Post by Tsunamix Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:14 pm

Revision: https://2img.net/h/i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z434/Dustin-James_Lee/prettyhatemachinegaia2.png

Changes Made:
-Added Blaise's shoulder pad
-Removed Firefox window on left side
-Gave Glenn some footwear
-Cropped image so the blank spot on the bottom wasn't there.
Tsunamix
Tsunamix
Manta
Manta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down