Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new start

Go down

The new start Empty The new start

Post by Railen Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:53 pm

2010-02-19: Yo folks! Today's the 19th February 2010, a Friday. We've just started creating the totally awesome new Xana's Lair and testing out this brilliant new host. I'm rather excited over it, everything is possible (as good as litterally)! Not sure if we're really moving over, but going to suggest it soon.

2010-04-12:Monday. Today I've posted on the XL forum. After a very long time and much hard work, the forum finally starts to look like.. something. So it's better to already inform the members. Smile

2010-04-26: Panic! We've promised the forum would be up in May, preferably the first. Just four more days, and so much more to do!

2010-04-28: Even more panic. Some members already registered and posted. Now what to do? I've decided I'll just let the posts be, but lock the forum for the last few days. Guess we'll just have to accept the extra work-

2010-05-01: Well, it's time. I'm not 100% sure if everything works like it should - I have this thought that there's something small I forgot.. But anyways, time to cut the rope and let everyone leose- we'll see what happens. Smile
Railen
Railen
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2918

Character Sheet
Health::
The new start Left_bar_bleue22/22The new start Empty_bar_bleue  (22/22)
Energy::
The new start Left_bar_bleue1/1The new start Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Experience::
The new start Left_bar_bleue0/0The new start Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://www.xanaslair.com

Back to top Go down