Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When did you start writing?

5 posters

Go down

When did you start writing? Empty When did you start writing?

Post by Teenlyoko-fan7777 Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:59 pm

Some authors start young, others a little bit down the road. So tell us, when did you start writing?

I started full-on when I was thirteen out of boredom. I had a few b4 stories, but never really started in writing until that age. I became involved in fanfiction a year or two later. That's when I started writing Return to the Past, NOW!, because I was up for a challenge and tired of saying to myself "If I were there, I would {insert actions/characters/etc. that would help the Lyoko Warriors}", figuring that "Hey! I have a fanfiction account, I might as well write it."
Teenlyoko-fan7777
Teenlyoko-fan7777
Rekin
Rekin

Female Posts : 115

Character Sheet
Health::
When did you start writing? Left_bar_bleue0/0When did you start writing? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
When did you start writing? Left_bar_bleue0/0When did you start writing? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

When did you start writing? Empty Re: When did you start writing?

Post by Stella Luce 333 Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:39 am

I'm honstly not sure...I discvrd fanfictn arond the time I strtd watchng Code Lyoko. I have sevrl note books that have the begnng of many ideas I had when I was first strtng out. Thre was also a time whre I was on the offcel CL forems (with a diffrnt user name) postng song fics...then I workd up my nerve to sign up for ff.net...
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
When did you start writing? Left_bar_bleue7/17When did you start writing? Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
When did you start writing? Left_bar_bleue3/3When did you start writing? Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by naruto'sramengirl Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:45 pm

I started writing fanfiction when I was thirteen which was about five years ago. But I was writing a little bit before then, but not as avidly. I think I was 11 then.
naruto'sramengirl
naruto'sramengirl
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 473

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:52 am

I started reading fanfiction when I was about eleven and I wrote my own stuff down on pieces of paper but actually started posting on ff.net when I made an account when I was twelve. Luckily for me, I never got around to typing the stuff I wrote or was too nervous to post it because it was pretty awful.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:46 pm

I started reading stuff when I was in year 5(so...about 9-ish) and I started writing in year 6, but that's fanfiction, I've always been writing short little things, mainly poems.
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3243

Character Sheet
When did you start writing? Left_bar_bleue19/19When did you start writing? Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
When did you start writing? Left_bar_bleue1/1When did you start writing? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://kageyamas-hinata.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down