Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sentence Game

+14
Atlas
TechnoSam
A_QueenOfFairys
eseiprahs
Koneko on lyoko
Coto524
shadow74488
A i e i m
AeonFrodo
Heart of Lyoko
L'Chaton
MoonlitxAngel
Railen
Twiggy Della Robbia
18 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Sentence Game - Page 5 Empty Re: Sentence Game

Post by Twiggy Della Robbia Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:40 pm

Go search under there! *points to a Tower below a surface layer* That Tower is the one XANA activated to make Writer's Blok!

Twiggy Della Robbia
Volcanoid
Volcanoid

Female Posts : 1793

Character Sheet
Health::
Sentence Game - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue11/15Sentence Game - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/15)
Energy::
Sentence Game - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue2/2Sentence Game - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Experience::
Sentence Game - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sentence Game - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://shadowriverlark.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:42 pm

Kill the blasted thing! Kill ITTTT! *Fires machine gun*
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3780

Character Sheet
Sentence Game - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue11/23Sentence Game - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/23)
Sentence Game - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue2/4Sentence Game - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)
Sentence Game - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sentence Game - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Twiggy Della Robbia Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:44 pm

Now is your chance, Angel! Deactivate the Tower while Aeon and I fight this wretched beast!

Twiggy Della Robbia
Volcanoid
Volcanoid

Character Sheet
Sentence Game - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue11/15Sentence Game - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/15)
Sentence Game - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue2/2Sentence Game - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:45 pm

Though I have to admit, using a machine gun is overdoing it a little
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet
Sentence Game - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue11/23Sentence Game - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/23)
Sentence Game - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue2/4Sentence Game - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by A i e i m Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:46 pm

Erm, sorry for sounding kinda pushy in my first thread ^_^" it was more playful than anything XDD
A i e i m
A i e i m
Insekt
Insekt

Female Posts : 87

Character Sheet
Sentence Game - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/14Sentence Game - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/14)

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:49 pm

Gee, well, it's okay, since you guys are sisters and all. I don't have a sister but I do have a sibling. An annoying younger brother. Neutral
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlitxAngel Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:53 pm

Really and truthfully, younger brothers ****. XD I have two. XD They are noisy and smelly and not very nice. XD Except for the youngest one. XD He's not smelly and he's nice. X3 He helped me open a jar earlier when I couldn't get it open. XD But I loosened it! -^-
MoonlitxAngel
MoonlitxAngel
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1049

Character Sheet
Sentence Game - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/21Sentence Game - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/21)
Sentence Game - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue4/6Sentence Game - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/6)

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:28 pm

Things have gotten really hectic since my Dad arrived at the child care centre
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlitxAngel Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:30 pm

Ehm, how do you mean? ((Ehm is like um. XD And 'n' is the last official letter. XD)
MoonlitxAngel
MoonlitxAngel
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet
Sentence Game - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/21Sentence Game - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/21)
Sentence Game - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue4/6Sentence Game - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/6)

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:46 pm

Near or around the time my Dad arrives, usually the workers there have to deal with the kids as well as problems in the centre. My Dad was trying to fix the front gate which has a number pad designed for adults and parents to use so kids do not escape the child care centre (We don't want that happening). And when my Dad arrives, usually things get really busy and crazy all of a sudden since my Dad's supposed to be in charge of everything considering that he's the director of the centre.
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Twiggy Della Robbia Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:53 am

Eek, that doesn't sound very fun. =/

Twiggy Della Robbia
Volcanoid
Volcanoid

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:14 pm

Nah, don't worry about it. It's not as bad as I make it sound.
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Twiggy Della Robbia Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:07 pm

Dude, I think we killed Writer's Blok! I wrote a whole page today. XD

Twiggy Della Robbia
Volcanoid
Volcanoid

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:13 pm

Yesterday, I did that too. I just hope it's dead for good.
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Twiggy Della Robbia Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:18 pm

Definitely. I'm super pumped to finally write my first (real) Code Lyoko fic. I really wish I could find the crappy old one I wrote when I was about ten, but oh well.. ^^

Last edited by Twiggy Della Robbia on Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Color tags)

Twiggy Della Robbia
Volcanoid
Volcanoid

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:25 pm

Look around your computer or use the search function if you remember the story title. Meanwhile, I'm freezing here.
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Twiggy Della Robbia Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:30 pm

Everything from those days seems to have disappeared, but I still have the old machine. Maybe I'll boot it up just to see if there are any traces left.

Edit: I think it's gone for good. =( The last official letter is still "t."

Twiggy Della Robbia
Volcanoid
Volcanoid

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:02 pm

Then again, it can be really hard to get started on something else.
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlitxAngel Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:32 pm

Even if it's hard it might be do-able. X3 I hope you can find that one, Twiggy. X3
MoonlitxAngel
MoonlitxAngel
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:37 pm

Yo, well, I found out writing cut scenes for a RP is a lot harder than I thought it would be. It's going to be good fun
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlitxAngel Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:44 pm

Nice, but you should check out our Adventure on here because I really can't do anything till you decide where we're going. XD I can't get out of the hole until you're out and there is SOMETHING BEHIND US!!! DX Probably a Megatank, but only Railen knows. XD

Note: This isn't part of the actual thing. I really don't feel like getting rolled over. XD 's' is the last official letter. XD
MoonlitxAngel
MoonlitxAngel
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:47 pm

Shush, I did suggest something.
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Heart of Lyoko Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:52 am

Great, I posted yesterday for the evacuation. When I checked, everything was gone!!! Noooo! Wasted my time doing such a huge chunk Sad
Heart of Lyoko
Heart of Lyoko
Volcanoid
Volcanoid

Female Posts : 1531

Character Sheet
Sentence Game - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue17/24Sentence Game - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/24)

http://Kitty-Hearts.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Railen Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:56 am

Kenneth is one of my rl friends.

Which has nothing to do with the fact that I appologise for the vanishing evacuation. I'm afraid you'll have to finisht the simulation first, Heart. Smile
Railen
Railen
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2918

Character Sheet
Sentence Game - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue22/22Sentence Game - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (22/22)
Sentence Game - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/1Sentence Game - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://www.xanaslair.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Heart of Lyoko Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:58 am

THAT?! I thought it was over already!
Heart of Lyoko
Heart of Lyoko
Volcanoid
Volcanoid

Female Posts : 1531

Character Sheet
Sentence Game - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue17/24Sentence Game - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/24)

http://Kitty-Hearts.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next