Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sentence Game

+14
Atlas
TechnoSam
A_QueenOfFairys
eseiprahs
Koneko on lyoko
Coto524
shadow74488
A i e i m
AeonFrodo
Heart of Lyoko
L'Chaton
MoonlitxAngel
Railen
Twiggy Della Robbia
18 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Sentence Game - Page 3 Empty Re: Sentence Game

Post by MoonlitxAngel Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:59 pm

Definitely! And it's a good place to just chat about stuff, too. Even if it is a game! ^-^
MoonlitxAngel
MoonlitxAngel
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1049

Character Sheet
Health::
Sentence Game - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/21Sentence Game - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/21)
Energy::
Sentence Game - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/6Sentence Game - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/6)
Experience::
Sentence Game - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sentence Game - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heart of Lyoko Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:14 pm

eh heh! at least i didn't break the game! haha!
Heart of Lyoko
Heart of Lyoko
Volcanoid
Volcanoid

Female Posts : 1531

Character Sheet
Sentence Game - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue17/24Sentence Game - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/24)
Sentence Game - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/2Sentence Game - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Sentence Game - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sentence Game - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://Kitty-Hearts.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlitxAngel Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:52 pm

Aha! But I fixed it. =P So there. XD Now my thing on the Assume Something game is all weird. XD Oh well, my fault. XD You're catching up in post count to me and Twiggy. X3 (competitiveness kicks in) Gotta get more............ ..... XD
MoonlitxAngel
MoonlitxAngel
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet
Sentence Game - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/21Sentence Game - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/21)
Sentence Game - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/6Sentence Game - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/6)

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:56 pm

I'm making sure my post count remains high so you guys can't catch up Smile And I've just been promoted to a Megatank 6 posts ago so that's cool.
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3780

Character Sheet
Sentence Game - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue11/23Sentence Game - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/23)
Sentence Game - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/4Sentence Game - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlitxAngel Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:16 pm

Let's see about that... Heart of Lyoko, Twiggy, and I are catching up pretty fast. XD Right now I'm only about 100 away and once we get more topics and stuff I'll be all over 'em. XD
MoonlitxAngel
MoonlitxAngel
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:21 pm

I've been getting further from Twiggy though Razz
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet
Sentence Game - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue11/23Sentence Game - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/23)
Sentence Game - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/4Sentence Game - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlitxAngel Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:24 pm

Hmm... But you see, you only have 98 posts till I catch up to you. XD I shall get there eventually! Razz
MoonlitxAngel
MoonlitxAngel
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:50 pm

Watch me increase that lead to 110 posts while you sleep Razz
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlitxAngel Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:01 pm

Pssh, It might get that high, but I'll catch up eventually! You'll see......... <_< >_>
MoonlitxAngel
MoonlitxAngel
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:03 pm

Well, this persistence and competitiveness is going to be amusing to other members
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlitxAngel Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:14 pm

So it seems around here... XD But I still think I'll catch up. XD
MoonlitxAngel
MoonlitxAngel
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:28 pm

We'll see what happens, hopefully I can still stick my nose out in front.
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlitxAngel Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:27 am

Touche, but we'll see what happens and whether you win or lose. XD So, I'm going to guess you and I are the only ones on. XD You, being in Australia. And me being the only person on this forum awake at 2:26 in the morning. Unless there's someone else on. XD
MoonlitxAngel
MoonlitxAngel
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:31 am

Yep, and it's currently 4:30pm, so I won't be going to sleep anytime soon.
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlitxAngel Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:33 am

Normally I don't go to sleep till sometime around 4 a.m. and don't get up til about noon. XD Though lately I've been too tired cuz I won't fall asleep till 6 or 7 even when I'm just lying in bed. XD
MoonlitxAngel
MoonlitxAngel
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:38 am

Wow, that really sucks that you can't fall asleep until that late. Perhaps you need to rest a little bit longer, as I believe some chemicals in the brain react due to missed sleep and you have to catch up on that (Psychology stuff from uni).
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlitxAngel Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:53 am

I (taking uni as the last thing) think that you just broke the game... XD Last letter was 'd'. XD and yeah, it does ****. I plan on catching up sometime when I'm not so busy. That or make my mom let me sleep in. XD
MoonlitxAngel
MoonlitxAngel
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:01 am

Now wait a second, that means I broke the game multiple times Razz
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:00 am

Still trying to find why did you start with a "W".

I think Moon (did we give you a nickname yet?) is winning. She's nearing 200 posts in her first week (I have 1000 in a year lol) so Aeon, you better work harder!

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:33 am

Right, I'm aware of that. And we have given her a nickname, it's Angel
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Heart of Lyoko Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:34 am

*Laughs evilly* I will catch up soon!
Heart of Lyoko
Heart of Lyoko
Volcanoid
Volcanoid

Character Sheet
Sentence Game - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue17/24Sentence Game - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/24)
Sentence Game - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/2Sentence Game - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:44 am

Now, you're trailing behind, and since you have school tomorrow and I don't start next term until... August, all I can do is wish you luck.
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:17 am

k... you guys are being very evil to each other.

Tomic is doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:28 am

Damn sure he is! Although, I think he's up against Djokovic in the Quarter Finals. It should be a very interesting match.
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Heart of Lyoko Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:31 am

Hmm, we'll see about that. I have many project work so I should be able to get on often, especially when the weekend arrives!
Heart of Lyoko
Heart of Lyoko
Volcanoid
Volcanoid

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next