Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murder and Pyshic 2

+4
Stella Luce 333
Coto524
SnowPrincessMossy
Railen
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Murder and Pyshic 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Murder and Pyshic 2

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:13 pm

Saturday is good for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:42 pm

It's Saturday! *jumps up and down* It's still early in the morning over there Binary, so of course I don't expect you to have it up [ it'd be very strange to meet someone who got up willingly at five-six in the morning ], but I am pretty eager for this to start.

But meh, quality is better than quantity. So if you feel like you don't have enough time today, just post it next Saturday and try to find bits of time you can work with.

*tries to be helpful*
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Health::
Murder and Pyshic 2 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/18Murder and Pyshic 2 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Energy::
Murder and Pyshic 2 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/5Murder and Pyshic 2 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Experience::
Murder and Pyshic 2 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Murder and Pyshic 2 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:22 am

Kelly? That sort of helpful doesn't suit you.

I decided to change to a different theme.

FLY'S POV

I can't believe it. We're here. In the friggin' Code Lyoko theme park. At last!

Railen won the ticket a few weeks ago. His entry for the Yu-Gi-Oh! fic contest came second, and he got a group ticket to any theme park of his choice. Guess what he chose?

The rides are amazing. They've got a Transporter Orb spinny thing, five fighting simulators, and LOADS of roller coasters.

"OK, guys," said Binary. "Meet you back here in half an hour: that's enough time for at least three rides."

We didn't know it yet, but this day would be the worst day of our lives.

Murder and Psychic COMMENCES!

Roleplay stuff out until the killer sends in the kill. Invent CL-ish rides you go on. Whatever.

Have fun.
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3955

Character Sheet
Murder and Pyshic 2 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue19/19Murder and Pyshic 2 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Murder and Pyshic 2 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9/9Murder and Pyshic 2 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)
Murder and Pyshic 2 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Murder and Pyshic 2 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Railen Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:07 pm

I don't remember entering that contest. Serioiusely, the forum does everything on itself nowadays. ^^
Railen
Railen
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2918

Character Sheet
Murder and Pyshic 2 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue22/22Murder and Pyshic 2 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (22/22)
Murder and Pyshic 2 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Murder and Pyshic 2 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://www.xanaslair.com

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:57 pm

Monster Merry-Go-Round !
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Character Sheet
Murder and Pyshic 2 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/18Murder and Pyshic 2 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Murder and Pyshic 2 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/5Murder and Pyshic 2 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:00 pm

Mountain sector hover-board course

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:22 pm

I'm not relly into thrll rides, so I probbly woldn't ride somthng like this, but...

The Factry Elvter of Terer (It's probbly not hard to guss what rel life ride I'm thnkng of, is it?)
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
Murder and Pyshic 2 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/17Murder and Pyshic 2 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Murder and Pyshic 2 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/3Murder and Pyshic 2 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:56 pm

Tower of Terror?
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:40 am

I also suggest you RP yourselves actually riding these awesome rides.
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3955

Character Sheet
Murder and Pyshic 2 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue19/19Murder and Pyshic 2 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Murder and Pyshic 2 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9/9Murder and Pyshic 2 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:55 pm

((...I knew that...))

I tred to convce some of the othrs to get on The Hantd Hermtge with me. Mabye we'd see some grim grinng ghosts?
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
Murder and Pyshic 2 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/17Murder and Pyshic 2 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Murder and Pyshic 2 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/3Murder and Pyshic 2 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittyclaw Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:06 am

After sitting and looking generally terrified every time someone mentioned a thrill ride, Kitty latched onto the haunted house ride idea. "I like that one, I'm in."
Kittyclaw
Kittyclaw
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 316

http://www.fanfiction.net/~Kittyclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2