Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LyokoMUD needs story writers!

+2
Stella Luce 333
lyokomud-team
6 posters

Go down

LyokoMUD needs story writers! Empty LyokoMUD needs story writers!

Post by lyokomud-team Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:59 pm

Do you write fanfics? 
Do you tell great stories? 
Do you want to be apart of the first community based game for CL ever? 
The LyokoMUD project wants you!

LyokoMUD is going to be a text-based online game based in the Code Lyoko universe. There will be a class system, abilities, and weapons you can choose from, along with all your friends from the series.
We need established and upcoming story writers to help me (/u/hyp3rdriv3), /u/TheAppleFreak, and /u/pick_me_apart from the CL subreddit build this game. Post a link to what you think is your best fic in the comments and we will choose two people to help out. This will be xposted on other forums as well.

lyokomud-team
Kankrelat
Kankrelat

Back to top Go down

LyokoMUD needs story writers! Empty Re: LyokoMUD needs story writers!

Post by Stella Luce 333 Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:04 am

I think my best stories (so far) are both So This Is Love, as well as The Battle of Antietam…but you can see all my stories here!
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
Health::
LyokoMUD needs story writers! Left_bar_bleue7/17LyokoMUD needs story writers! Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Energy::
LyokoMUD needs story writers! Left_bar_bleue3/3LyokoMUD needs story writers! Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Experience::
LyokoMUD needs story writers! Left_bar_bleue0/0LyokoMUD needs story writers! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:05 pm

I'm not sure how much use I can be, but I've got a really creative imagination and I'm really smart. I just have a lot of trouble showing my creativity because I can't draw worth a crap and I never really get up the nerve to write stuff.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Male Posts : 2598

Character Sheet
LyokoMUD needs story writers! Left_bar_bleue0/0LyokoMUD needs story writers! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:45 pm

I don't have the time. Sorry.
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:07 am

Same though I'm really interested. I'll keep an eye on it if I can.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
LyokoMUD needs story writers! Left_bar_bleue5/10LyokoMUD needs story writers! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
LyokoMUD needs story writers! Left_bar_bleue4/12LyokoMUD needs story writers! Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
LyokoMUD needs story writers! Left_bar_bleue0/5LyokoMUD needs story writers! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:46 pm

A text based game would require a lot of writing to cover all the different possible choices of actions, weapons, conversation, etc. that people would want to choose that need to be included in the game. How many people are you planning on getting to work on this project, unless you plan to work on this for a long period of time, a lot of people will be needed.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Male Posts : 2598

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:52 am

I'm up for it.
1. Battleship: Code Lyoko
2. Code Lyoko: Rookie
Look 'em up! Smile  I'll be glad to help!  Besides, I need to get back in the game anyway. XD
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 869

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down