Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CODE LYOKO HOLIDAY COLLABORATION 2010- NEED WRITERS AND ARTISTS!!!

3 posters

Go down

CODE LYOKO HOLIDAY COLLABORATION 2010- NEED WRITERS AND ARTISTS!!! Empty CODE LYOKO HOLIDAY COLLABORATION 2010- NEED WRITERS AND ARTISTS!!!

Post by SearchingLyoko Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:00 am

Hi guys. This thread is devoted to the making of the Code Lyoko Holiday Collaboration.

Last year's collaboration, completed in UNDER TEN DAYS was a smashing success! This year I have given you a bit more time (not that much, I was sick, or else it would have went up Thanksgiving) but you still have two weekends.

Basically it is a collaboration of Code Lyoko holiday fan-made content, including short stories, drawings, and I maybe even a few Lyokified lyrics to a few holiday jingles.

However... I want to get this done by Dec. 22-23... which only leaves us a little time to finish!

And... WE NEED ARTISTS BADLY! WRITERS TOO!

So if you're an artist, we need your help!

IF YOU WANT TO SUBMIT CONTENT:

-If you're an artist, you can draw (and if you wish, color) a Code Lyoko holiday or winter themed picture (It could be a snowball fight, it could be next to a Christmas tree, heck! It could be lighting a Menorah!). Upload it online (photobucket, DA or etc.) and post the picture (or link) here.

-If you're a writer, basically the same, just using words. a Code Lyoko holiday or winter themed picture (once again, anything. Building a SnowMan that becomes XANAfied, a Hannukah story, a story of Jeremie and Aelita under the mistletoe... anything)

Here are some suggestions of pictures/writings we'd like for the collaboration (feel free to make your own ideas instead. Anything'll do!):

-A group picture of Team Lyoko at Christmas/Hannukah/Snow/Winter
-Picture(s) of Jim, Franz, and Principal Delmas in Santa Suits (Group shot would be awesome. Second year hunting for this one. Franz and Delmas have the beards. Jim has the gut).
-A picture/story (with blushing) where Yumi and Ulrich/Jeremie and Aelita/Odd and William (what? I don't judge. Whatever you want) suddenly, embarrasingly, realize they're standing under a mistletoe. (once again, blushing, embarrased or enamored looks are not optional).
-A hannukah thing (anything to replace my godforsaken XANA-menorah).
-A hannukah story
-A Christmas story
-Poems
-Snowball fight!!!
-Christmas picture

Essentially anything. If none of these seem appealing, feel free to ask for more ideas.

Also, DBP (Nu World) usually makes a video. So if anyone wants to join, feel free.

So... if you're willing to work on any of those pictures/writings or have your own idea for a CL holiday thing... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help out and draw some art/write something for the project.

And tell Code Lyoko friends. If you're bad at it but have an awesome-at-it Code Lyoko friend... have them do it!

Spread to Deviant-Art! They love both Code Lyoko AND Art! Win-win!

We only have a few more days to make this dream a reality!

Go for it!

Holiday Collaboration will be posted on all participating websites around the 23rd.

Last edited by SearchingLyoko on Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong one)
SearchingLyoko
SearchingLyoko
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 585

http://www.codelyokounited.com/

Back to top Go down

CODE LYOKO HOLIDAY COLLABORATION 2010- NEED WRITERS AND ARTISTS!!! Empty Re: CODE LYOKO HOLIDAY COLLABORATION 2010- NEED WRITERS AND ARTISTS!!!

Post by SearchingLyoko Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:00 am

Hopefully this will make me active because I'll have to be here to check for submissions... which you better have!
SearchingLyoko
SearchingLyoko
Tarantula
Tarantula

Back to top Go down

CODE LYOKO HOLIDAY COLLABORATION 2010- NEED WRITERS AND ARTISTS!!! Empty Re: CODE LYOKO HOLIDAY COLLABORATION 2010- NEED WRITERS AND ARTISTS!!!

Post by memoire-blanche Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:19 am

I could do the Jim/Franz/Delmas as Santas (and I have an idea for a group shoot pre-June 6th style^^) sounds fun to draw!

And, is there a way to see the last year Holiday Collaboration?
memoire-blanche
memoire-blanche
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 410

http://memoire-blanche.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:00 am

Jingle Bells
Odd's shoe smells
Milly talked to Santa
Oh, what fun it is to ride
On William's black Manta

That's all I've got so far.

Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3955

Character Sheet
Health::
CODE LYOKO HOLIDAY COLLABORATION 2010- NEED WRITERS AND ARTISTS!!! Left_bar_bleue19/19CODE LYOKO HOLIDAY COLLABORATION 2010- NEED WRITERS AND ARTISTS!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Energy::
CODE LYOKO HOLIDAY COLLABORATION 2010- NEED WRITERS AND ARTISTS!!! Left_bar_bleue9/9CODE LYOKO HOLIDAY COLLABORATION 2010- NEED WRITERS AND ARTISTS!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)
Experience::
CODE LYOKO HOLIDAY COLLABORATION 2010- NEED WRITERS AND ARTISTS!!! Left_bar_bleue0/0CODE LYOKO HOLIDAY COLLABORATION 2010- NEED WRITERS AND ARTISTS!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by SearchingLyoko Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:51 pm

Binary10 wrote:
Jingle Bells
Odd's shoe smells
Milly talked to Santa
Oh, what fun it is to ride
On William's black Manta

That's all I've got so far.

I'm still going to take it. Hopefully though you'll do more.

memoire-blanche wrote:I could do the Jim/Franz/Delmas as Santas (and I have an idea for a group shoot pre-June 6th style^^) sounds fun to draw!

And, is there a way to see the last year Holiday Collaboration?

DO IT!!!

I've wanted that picture for two years now!

If you want to do multiple submissions I will worship you (even if they're small filler sketches like in last year).

Last year's is here: https://veterans.codelyokounited.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64621
SearchingLyoko
SearchingLyoko
Tarantula
Tarantula

Back to top Go down

Post by memoire-blanche Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:19 pm

Heh, I finished the Three Santas piece! Hope you like it!
link to DeviantART Very Happy
memoire-blanche
memoire-blanche
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 410

http://memoire-blanche.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SearchingLyoko Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:49 pm

memoire-blanche wrote:Heh, I finished the Three Santas piece! Hope you like it!
link to DeviantART Very Happy

I love you.

Well, in the I-exploited-free-art-from-you sorta way.

Thank you for doing this. The collaboration should be done tomorrow.
SearchingLyoko
SearchingLyoko
Tarantula
Tarantula

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down