Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LyokoFreak/CLevolved/Xana's Lair meetup

+4
Snickie
juejue
Ivona no Fyra
nodsviper
8 posters

Go down

LyokoFreak/CLevolved/Xana's Lair meetup Empty LyokoFreak/CLevolved/Xana's Lair meetup

Post by nodsviper Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:41 pm

Apple freak started this thread on Lyokofreak:

http://www.lyokofreak.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7564&p=282036#p282036

Would anyone here be interested in going to Genericon in February 2014?

Genericon FAQ's wrote:Genericon is an anime, science-fiction, and gaming convention located on the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute campus in Troy, New York. It has been running for over twenty years featuring events such as 24-hour anime and science-fiction showings, guest speakers, role-playing games, board games, a 24-hour video gaming room, and more.
I'm planning on going as well as Applefreak.
nodsviper
nodsviper
Krab
Krab

Male Posts : 144

Back to top Go down

LyokoFreak/CLevolved/Xana's Lair meetup Empty Re: LyokoFreak/CLevolved/Xana's Lair meetup

Post by Ivona no Fyra Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:39 pm

Well, it sounds cool. Doubtful I'd be able to go, though. It'd be quite the drive to rope a friend into, and I never got my license. The shame is it's just 4 days shy of me turning 18 and having to power to make bad decisions like spending money on a plane ticket to nearby Albany or something.
Ivona no Fyra
Ivona no Fyra
Manta
Manta

Character Sheet
Health::
LyokoFreak/CLevolved/Xana's Lair meetup Left_bar_bleue0/0LyokoFreak/CLevolved/Xana's Lair meetup Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
LyokoFreak/CLevolved/Xana's Lair meetup Left_bar_bleue0/0LyokoFreak/CLevolved/Xana's Lair meetup Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

LyokoFreak/CLevolved/Xana's Lair meetup Empty Re: LyokoFreak/CLevolved/Xana's Lair meetup

Post by juejue Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:50 pm

Oh yes. Yes I would totally go, hopefully I'll be able to get off school for it. Or luckily it will take place on a weekend. I'd love to meet all you guys!
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1408

http://tae4.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:24 pm

I'm not going for 3 reasons:

* I don't have the time nor resources to work on any kind of cosplaying stuff whatever
* I'm in the music program at my university and I doubt I'll be allowed to miss rehearsal or performance for this.
* Why on Earth would a Florida native want to go to New York in the middle of winter??? Too cold! I'd have to find a way to fit corduroy pants, long underwear, and a parka underneath all my getup.

Ooh! Maybe then I could go as Yumi in her winter getup from Cold War! XD
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:26 am

Wish I could go to New York......

Plz stream for all the unfortunate? We'll even take plain old recorded footage!
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
LyokoFreak/CLevolved/Xana's Lair meetup Left_bar_bleue5/10LyokoFreak/CLevolved/Xana's Lair meetup Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
LyokoFreak/CLevolved/Xana's Lair meetup Left_bar_bleue4/12LyokoFreak/CLevolved/Xana's Lair meetup Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
LyokoFreak/CLevolved/Xana's Lair meetup Left_bar_bleue0/5LyokoFreak/CLevolved/Xana's Lair meetup Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:22 am

I highly doubt I’d be able to make it, especially since I have no idea how I’d get myself there…Sorry! 
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
LyokoFreak/CLevolved/Xana's Lair meetup Left_bar_bleue7/17LyokoFreak/CLevolved/Xana's Lair meetup Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
LyokoFreak/CLevolved/Xana's Lair meetup Left_bar_bleue3/3LyokoFreak/CLevolved/Xana's Lair meetup Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by nodsviper Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:04 pm

I figured there would be a handful unable to attend, but I guess that's what happens when the forum is spread all over. 

It's the weekend of February 14-16. (The 14th being a Friday).

http://genericon.union.rpi.edu/wordpress/
nodsviper
nodsviper
Krab
Krab

Male Posts : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:54 pm

I'd love to go, but sadly there's an ocean in the way Razz
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3243

Character Sheet
LyokoFreak/CLevolved/Xana's Lair meetup Left_bar_bleue19/19LyokoFreak/CLevolved/Xana's Lair meetup Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
LyokoFreak/CLevolved/Xana's Lair meetup Left_bar_bleue1/1LyokoFreak/CLevolved/Xana's Lair meetup Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://kageyamas-hinata.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:24 am

That ends the day right before my birthday!
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Male Posts : 2598

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down