Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chatbox Party #2 RSVP and Planning

Go down

I would like to have the Chatbox Part on...

Chatbox Party #2 RSVP and Planning I_voti1121%Chatbox Party #2 RSVP and Planning Vote_l12 21% 
[ 3 ]
Chatbox Party #2 RSVP and Planning I_voti1121%Chatbox Party #2 RSVP and Planning Vote_l12 21% 
[ 3 ]
[ 3 ]
Chatbox Party #2 RSVP and Planning I_voti1136%Chatbox Party #2 RSVP and Planning Vote_l12 36% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 14

Chatbox Party #2 RSVP and Planning Empty Chatbox Party #2 RSVP and Planning

Post by Atlas Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:06 pm

Our first Chatbox Party went so well we're doing it again! It'll work a lot like the first one but this time we'll actually be totally organized with activities and everything!

However, in our attempts to make sure as many people can come on as possible we're once again asking you which day you would like to participate on! We're looking at the period between July 26th-29th as the time for the next party. Simply fill in every day that you would like it to be on in the poll. We'll look up the results on July 24th.

Keep in mind that the chatbox party lasts that entire day and perhaps even longer with some timezones! That means that if you're not there for part of the day (and let's face it it's likely) you might still attend that day.

I'd like people to RSVP and weigh their thoughts in here. Let us know what you think!

Regards,
XL Staff
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Health::
Chatbox Party #2 RSVP and Planning Left_bar_bleue5/10Chatbox Party #2 RSVP and Planning Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Energy::
Chatbox Party #2 RSVP and Planning Left_bar_bleue4/12Chatbox Party #2 RSVP and Planning Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Experience::
Chatbox Party #2 RSVP and Planning Left_bar_bleue0/5Chatbox Party #2 RSVP and Planning Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down