Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M&P: Murders at the Academy!

+5
Coto524
Koneko on lyoko
The Pastamancer
Snickie
VGCats_Rocks
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

M&P: Murders at the Academy! - Page 3 Empty Re: M&P: Murders at the Academy!

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:40 pm

You would say that if you were the murderer to distract us.

Inb4 counter accusation.

Back to top Go down

Post by VGCats_Rocks Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:48 pm

It is the 14 of July on my end, so votes are closed.
Question, what happens when there's a tie? It happened the last time but I forgot how it was dealt with.
VGCats_Rocks
VGCats_Rocks
Manta
Manta

Male Posts : 194

Character Sheet
Health::
M&P: Murders at the Academy! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/17M&P: Murders at the Academy! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/17)
Energy::
M&P: Murders at the Academy! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/2M&P: Murders at the Academy! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Experience::
M&P: Murders at the Academy! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/10M&P: Murders at the Academy! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

http://vgcats-rocks.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:12 pm

If there's a tie in votes, then nobody disappears, and only one person dies the next round (the one the murderer chooses to murder) instead of two.
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VGCats_Rocks Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:55 am

--- [9/10] Alive ---
Cats [1]
Snickie [-]
Pasta [-]
Kay [-]
Enzo [X]
Raku [1]
Stella [-]
Cya [-]
Legend [-]
Atlas [-]
Weeks later…

“I’m bored.”

The group is, once again, at breakfast in the cafeteria.
“You’ve been saying that for weeks now.” Cats mused.
“I’m not lying.” Raku replied, before slumping down on the table.
“Look at it this way, school term ends in 2 weeks.” Snickie put down her cup.
“That’s the problem, I want it end now!” Raku sighed.
“You’ve been rather good with your studies anyways. Just keep it up and time would pass faster than you could say, ‘Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious’.” Atlas said.
Silence filled the group’s area momentarily, before the bell rang.

“…Well, I’ll be going now.” Stella left, with Snickie follow seconds later.
“All right, that’s enough chit-chat for this morning. Cya guys at lunch.” Cats went out the door, snickering.

Cya suddenly turned very bitter, before leaving the table, and slammed the door shut on her way out.

“Later, guys.” Atlas exited.
Legend finished his toast, and trailed after Atlas.

“Don’t wanna be late again. Bye.” Pasta left the building, and sprinted right after he hopped over a bench.

“Might as well leave now.” Raku stood up, picked up his bag and went towards the opposite building.

Kay stacked everyone else’s tray on top of hers, before heaving a sigh, and walking off.

Now, it is nearing lunch. Everything seemed normal.

Until, the fire alarm rang.

After everyone had gathered at the hall, the principal went up on stage.
“As you all know, the fire alarm was rang at around 11:30AM. A fire broke out in the Home Economics area, and we’re still trying to figure out what happened. The firemen are still clearing out that area, so I recommend all of you should stay away from that place. In the meantime, classes have been cancelled. You are all dismissed.”

“Really, the fire alarm rang, right as I was entering the art room!” Cats slumped his shoulders.
“Hey, has anyone seen Legend?” Atlas looked around.
“Nope. Maybe he already went back to his dorm?” Snickie replied.
“Maybe. I’ll see you guys later.” Atlas then walked out of the group, and went up the stairs nearby.

“Well, that was eventful, wasn’t it?” Cats said.
“No, not really.” Stella had looked up from her phone.
“Well, I’m gonna go now, video games don’t complete themselves, you know.” Pasta ran off.
“Hey, I still want that rematch! Come back here!” Raku chased after Pasta.

“Well, I just hope no one got hurt from the fire.” Kay sighed, as the remaining group continued to walk.

“Ah, who messaged me now?” Cats pulled out his phone.

The group continued to walk, before Cats made an audible gasp.
“What’s wrong?” Kay asked.
“Atlas just messaged me, he told me the firemen found out Legend was burnt to death in the fire.” Cats locked his phone, before keeping it in his pocket and heaving a sigh.
“What a painful death that must be…” Snickie looked bummed out, as with everyone else.
“Let’s hope no one else dies.” Kay said.
“Don’t say that, you’ll jinx it.” Cats replied.
“Well, it’s not like there’s anything else we could do.” Snickie interjected.

“Oh, another message.” Cats pulled out his phone.
“It’s from Atlas, he said to gather everyone outside the cafeteria, at our usual place.”
“All right, I’ll message Pasta. Raku’s probably with him.” Stella said.

Not long after…

“Okay, so, the firemen told me Legend was killed in the fire. But, they also said that none of the kitchen appliances had been tampered, and they did say that they found some red gas cans in the room next door that only had some drips of gas left in them, which leads me to suspect that someone is deliberately trying to kill people in the school. Other than that, nothing much.” Atlas summarized.
“Really, that’s all you had to tell us? You could have just messaged me, you know.” Cats looked at Atlas with a look of fake anger.
“Hey, there’s another reason why I gathered everyone here.”
“Oh yeah, what’s that?” Raku said.
“It’s lunch time now. Come on.” Atlas walked towards the cafeteria entrance, with everyone following behind.

---------------

Voting ends 26 July, my time. And please, at least VOTE someone.
VGCats_Rocks
VGCats_Rocks
Manta
Manta

Character Sheet
M&P: Murders at the Academy! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/17M&P: Murders at the Academy! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/17)
M&P: Murders at the Academy! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/2M&P: Murders at the Academy! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
M&P: Murders at the Academy! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/10M&P: Murders at the Academy! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by VGCats_Rocks Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:06 am

Where is everyone? Do I need to extend the deadline? Hello? Anyone?
VGCats_Rocks
VGCats_Rocks
Manta
Manta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:22 am

I hate to say it (because I know how it’ll look), but I think the killer is trying to frame me…
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
M&P: Murders at the Academy! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/17M&P: Murders at the Academy! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
M&P: Murders at the Academy! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3/3M&P: Murders at the Academy! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
M&P: Murders at the Academy! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0M&P: Murders at the Academy! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by VGCats_Rocks Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:24 am

All right, I'll extend the deadline to 31st July.
VGCats_Rocks
VGCats_Rocks
Manta
Manta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:04 pm

Much appreciated.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
M&P: Murders at the Academy! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/10M&P: Murders at the Academy! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
M&P: Murders at the Academy! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/12M&P: Murders at the Academy! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
M&P: Murders at the Academy! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/5M&P: Murders at the Academy! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by VGCats_Rocks Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:55 am

All right, last extension. August 9th, vote, or at least discuss.
VGCats_Rocks
VGCats_Rocks
Manta
Manta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:30 am

I can't decide if I think it's Atlas or Cats.
Or Stella.
Or Pasta.
Or Raku.
Or [insert name of other living people here].
*eenie meenie miney mo, catch a murderer by the toe*
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VGCats_Rocks Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:11 am

Voting has ended. I'll work on it ASAP.
VGCats_Rocks
VGCats_Rocks
Manta
Manta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3