Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happenings #4 [Staff Changes and SCs]

Go down

Happenings #4 [Staff Changes and SCs] Empty Happenings #4 [Staff Changes and SCs]

Post by Soul Jelly Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:27 pm

Hey everyone!

First off, mod trials are over and we're pleased to add not one, not two, but three new mods to our staffing team. Koneko on Lyoko, Snickie and Kelly (aelitaxwilliam) are our new mods! After a long period of service and modship, Eilorae has stepped down to pursue other things, but we thank her for all the work she's put in.

Secondly, Sector Competitions are being revived once more! With some new changes - two sectors [Desert/Mountain] instead of the usual four, and custom group options as well. See Atlas' post on SCs for more details on this.

Finally, I admit I've been painfully slow on sorting out the Mock Elections, and I apologise. (Life, go away please -shoos-). Winners and banners will definitely be done by this time next week.

That's all folks~
Kind Regards,
The XL Staff
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down