Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happenings No. 2

Go down

Happenings No. 2 Empty Happenings No. 2

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:17 pm

It's been a bit since we've done one of these so here is your dose of XL news.

To start with the biggest (and most obvious) news first, I'd like to announce what you all probably already know. The Staff has added AeonFrodo and Soul_Jelly to it's ranks. Aeon will take control of the Forest Sector with SJ taking control of the Desert.

Also, as many of you have noticed, we are doing fanfiction awards! The Carthage Awards are meant to honor some of the best in CL fanfiction, and so far we've had a great turnout. Nominations end the fifteenth so hurry to get those in!

Also, we have big news! Murder and Psychic is back!!! It's located in the Arcade so go sign up for it right away. Also returning after a year and a half (practically) hiatus is Random Facts in the General Chat! Some members are already enjoying that!

XaJuWriMo has also started. It's another event new this year. It's like NaNoWrimo, only shorter (25,000 words) and with some twists and turns brought to you by Eilorae.

We are doing Summer Santas this summer. They're like secret santas, only the gifts are fanfics, art, etc (anything really), and it's in July instead of December. We're looking for some more participants.

New monthly fanfic challenge. This month's theme: Cliffhanger!

Last event, we're trying to do a bi-weekly art competition. This will be like the drabble competition only with art. You don't have to be good, you barely even have to put any effort into it, you just have to try it out. This first one is basically a test of interest, if we get enough we will continue.

And finally, on one other note, I am going to be in Europe for about the next two weeks. That means the staff is in charge. I'll probably be able to log in at least once each day (not guarantees however), but it will be quick- checking my Private Messages and so on.

Cool
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down