Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLE Episode 10: La Réveil Du Guerrier

5 posters

Go down

CLE Episode 10: La Réveil Du Guerrier Empty CLE Episode 10: La Réveil Du Guerrier

Post by Snickie Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:07 pm

Another Cortex-arc story. Wahoo.

I like how this one is Ulrich-centric, and not like the animated series where Ulrich-centric meant he sat in his room and moped all day. It reminds me a bit of his performance in "Zero Gravity Zone" where he's preoccupied by something when he's supposed to be kicking butt (quite literally here) in what he's good at (here: pencak silat; Zero Gravity Zone: soccer/football). But this time he doesn't need a Return to the Past to make up for himself (since, you know, the world's not in imminent danger this episode). Speaking of which, was anybody besides myself secretly hoping that one of the people Ulrich was facing would be a spectre? So, Ulrich wins (rather predictably), but he's not there to receive the trophy because he's too busy running to the factory.

Once he's there and Yumi and William are the only ones left, Ulrich finally realizes how to defeat the ninjas, based on what Jim told him. In that sense it's similar to "I'd Rather Not Talk About It" when everyone comments on "it's not that hard with a little training." We finally get to see the Yumi stick, and Yumi kicks ninja butt. Wah hah hah!

So, that footage with Alan Meyer and those ninjas. ASDFGHJKL; WHAT IS THIS. Confusion. WE NEED THE NEXT EPISODE ALREADY.

-is a little bit crazy right now, in case you couldn't tell-

So. What did other people think of it?
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

CLE Episode 10: La Réveil Du Guerrier Empty Re: CLE Episode 10: La Réveil Du Guerrier

Post by Tsunamix Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:13 pm

I was thinking ZGZ when I saw this, only the emotion wasn't as big. There just seemed to be less at stake for Ulrich in this scenario than in ZGZ, where he was doing it to make his father proud rather than to just support his team.
Tsunamix
Tsunamix
Manta
Manta

Back to top Go down

CLE Episode 10: La Réveil Du Guerrier Empty Re: CLE Episode 10: La Réveil Du Guerrier

Post by JustDance04 Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:59 pm

The only complaint I have is they don't explain where the Yumi Stick came from in the first place. Jeremie's just "I'm sending you your stick", like it's always been there.

JustDance04
Hornet
Hornet

Female Posts : 15

Character Sheet
Health::
CLE Episode 10: La Réveil Du Guerrier Left_bar_bleue0/0CLE Episode 10: La Réveil Du Guerrier Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
CLE Episode 10: La Réveil Du Guerrier Left_bar_bleue0/0CLE Episode 10: La Réveil Du Guerrier Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:47 pm

^ Yeah, I agree. She was also really intuitive with the weapon, as if she'd used it all the time on Lyoko rather than just getting it a few seconds ago.
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
CLE Episode 10: La Réveil Du Guerrier Left_bar_bleue14/18CLE Episode 10: La Réveil Du Guerrier Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
CLE Episode 10: La Réveil Du Guerrier Left_bar_bleue4/5CLE Episode 10: La Réveil Du Guerrier Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:11 am

I was kind of surprised that the others were giving Ulrick a hard time, considering the events of Zero Gravity Zone. When he first mentioned it, I guessed that he knew that his grades were falling since Lyoko was back, & he needed something to keep his father happy…
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
CLE Episode 10: La Réveil Du Guerrier Left_bar_bleue7/17CLE Episode 10: La Réveil Du Guerrier Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
CLE Episode 10: La Réveil Du Guerrier Left_bar_bleue3/3CLE Episode 10: La Réveil Du Guerrier Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down