Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arena OUT OF ORDER .... Suggestions?

Go down

Arena OUT OF ORDER .... Suggestions? Empty Arena OUT OF ORDER .... Suggestions?

Post by Atlas Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:54 pm

As of this note, the battle system for the Arena has been completely broken.

I'm not sure what the cause of the problem is, but it is somewhat fortuitous that this happened now. This allows the next patch to include an update for the battle system to compensate for the revamping of statistics.

So, on top of letting you all know about this development, I'd like to ask around and see if there was any feedback you all wanted to offer as to how to make the system more friendly to you. I'll take pretty much any suggestion, but I can't promise actual implementation.

In terms of testing, I'll usually just be playing with the system offline myself to see if it works out. If it passes that check I'll try to get 2nd and 3rd opinions on it.

Regards,
Atlas
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Health::
Arena OUT OF ORDER .... Suggestions? Left_bar_bleue5/10Arena OUT OF ORDER .... Suggestions? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Energy::
Arena OUT OF ORDER .... Suggestions? Left_bar_bleue4/12Arena OUT OF ORDER .... Suggestions? Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Experience::
Arena OUT OF ORDER .... Suggestions? Left_bar_bleue0/5Arena OUT OF ORDER .... Suggestions? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down