Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SMART Agency: The new Agents

+3
SeeMeInTheShadows
Snickie
SMARTAgentKC
7 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

SMART Agency: The new Agents - Page 5 Empty Re: SMART Agency: The new Agents

Post by Lyokofelinae Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:43 am

"Stop floating like a banshee and I've did't mean to hit you I wanted to hit Vee but your floating around confuse me and I hit"
Lyokofelinae
Lyokofelinae
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3043

Character Sheet
Health::
SMART Agency: The new Agents - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue13/27SMART Agency: The new Agents - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/27)
Energy::
SMART Agency: The new Agents - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/2SMART Agency: The new Agents - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/2)
Experience::
SMART Agency: The new Agents - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0SMART Agency: The new Agents - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://lyokofelinae247.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:39 pm

Vee smirked. "I say one thing and you throw a rock at me?"

She shrugged, not really concerned, though she took a few steps out away from his reach and decided to be aware of Lucas' movements. Virtual space or not, she wasn't in the mood to get hit with a rock.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:51 pm

Jeannine stared at Mildred wide-eyed. She turned to Vee. "So, maybe we should use this as an incentive to get better at this...stuff, whatever it's called?"
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
SMART Agency: The new Agents - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue14/18SMART Agency: The new Agents - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
SMART Agency: The new Agents - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue4/5SMART Agency: The new Agents - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
SMART Agency: The new Agents - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0SMART Agency: The new Agents - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:20 pm

Vee nodded. "Getting better sounds like a pretty good idea in my book. Thought you make a good point. Maybe we should actually figure out what's happening." She rubbed her head happily.

"Want to see just what all we can while we're here?"
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:27 pm

"Yeah, good point. Maybe we should observe a little and try to figure out what's going on. I mean, like they say, knowledge is power and all that."

She nodded at the snack bar. "Though, do you want to get some gummies first or something? I don't know about you, but I'm already starving. Metabolism must be faster with our powers or something. And let's be honest, those are the best fruit snacks I've ever had."
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
SMART Agency: The new Agents - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue14/18SMART Agency: The new Agents - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
SMART Agency: The new Agents - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue4/5SMART Agency: The new Agents - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5