Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need a FanFiction Beta Reader!

2 posters

Go down

Need a FanFiction Beta Reader! Empty Need a FanFiction Beta Reader!

Post by Eilorae Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:20 pm

Hey guys! I've finally decided that I'm going to work on my Chaotic FanFiction. I'd like a person who has seen at least the second half of the second season. Here is a short little intro.

My name is Tom, but I go by MajorTom in this game Chaotic. It's where you battle as creatures in these matches. The only difference between me and other Chaotic players is that I'm also a M'arrillian Kha'rall.
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2951

Character Sheet
Health::
Need a FanFiction Beta Reader! Left_bar_bleue101/21Need a FanFiction Beta Reader! Empty_bar_bleue  (101/21)
Energy::
Need a FanFiction Beta Reader! Left_bar_bleue2/4Need a FanFiction Beta Reader! Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)
Experience::
Need a FanFiction Beta Reader! Left_bar_bleue0/0Need a FanFiction Beta Reader! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Need a FanFiction Beta Reader! Empty Re: Need a FanFiction Beta Reader!

Post by Atlas Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:49 pm

Eilorae wrote:.... I'm also a M'arrillian Kha'rall.
Need a FanFiction Beta Reader! Jackie-chan-meme-facebook-chat
Is there a silent r in there or something?

Anyway, I'll think about it. Kind of busy atm though.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Need a FanFiction Beta Reader! Left_bar_bleue5/10Need a FanFiction Beta Reader! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Need a FanFiction Beta Reader! Left_bar_bleue4/12Need a FanFiction Beta Reader! Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Need a FanFiction Beta Reader! Left_bar_bleue0/5Need a FanFiction Beta Reader! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:59 pm

That I'll get back to you. >.>
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2951

Character Sheet
Need a FanFiction Beta Reader! Left_bar_bleue101/21Need a FanFiction Beta Reader! Empty_bar_bleue  (101/21)
Need a FanFiction Beta Reader! Left_bar_bleue2/4Need a FanFiction Beta Reader! Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)
Need a FanFiction Beta Reader! Left_bar_bleue0/0Need a FanFiction Beta Reader! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down