Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battleship: Code Lyoko (Cross-Over- Rated T)

+3
SMARTAgentKC
TechnoSam
PeaceKeeper2014
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Battleship: Code Lyoko (Cross-Over- Rated T) Empty Battleship: Code Lyoko (Cross-Over- Rated T)

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Wed May 09, 2012 8:44 pm

Description:
An epic cross-over tale, "Battleship: Code Lyoko" combines the upcoming film, "Battleship", with Code Lyoko. And, the result is a hell of a rollercoster ride. In a good way!

Yumi, Ulrich, Sissi, and the rest of the class attend a field trip to a NATO Naval excercise known as NATO NAWG, which involves many countries and their Navies. With the English Channel and North Atlantic being used as their battlefield, the kids get to watch the ships and explore the US Navy base, Eisenhower Naval Base.

Jeremy, Aelita, and Odd are left behind to observe any weird activity involving Xana. They're lucky that school is partially not session. But, as a tired Jeremy works continuously, activity starts to appear. But, this time, this kind of activity from Xana is far more frightening and violent.

While the excercise unfolds, Xana sends down a fleet of his own Naval creations and even a materialized tower from space. The United States Navy sends in three of its Missile Destroyers to investigate, only to find out that an unknown enemy had shielded in half of France, England, the entire English Channel, half of the Atlantic, and even Ireland. With the entirety of the NATO participants shielded in, plus the Lyoko Warriors and Xana's land and sea forces, the only choice they all have is to fight.

Battles rage on the high seas and on the streets of Paris as Xana wages a war against Mankind. As the war rages, however, Xana has a trick up his sleeve that can annihilate millions on the American Eastern Seaboard and can even invade if he sends down another fleet and army from space.

With time and hope dwindling, the Warriors and NATO must do all they can if they are to be victorious in a war where there is no escape. But, the Warriors, NATO, and Mankind have an advantage over Xana. It's not just their bravery and will that keep them alive... One ship can make the difference between victory and defeat. Xana never knew that he sealed in the last serving Battleship in the entire world... And it may determine victory or defeat.
The Battle For Humankind... Begins At Sea.

Battleship: Code Lyoko (Cross-Over- Rated T) Clbfin10

Official Poster: (Created by Technosam!)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8095743/1/Battleship_Code_Lyoko

Battleship: Code Lyoko Story Link!

Rated T For:
Intense Action Violence
Intense Sequences of Science Fiction Action
Language
Intense Sequences of Destruction
Mature Themes
Covered Genres:
Action, Adventure, Romance, Science Fiction, Suspense

Battleship: Code Lyoko (Cross-Over- Rated T) Aegis_10

Readers say:

"Time to roll out the big guns!"- Mastermind4892
"Well done."- Major Simi
"Storywise, I like it rather a lot. The beginning prologue is suspenseful and draws one into the rest of the story, the dialogue is fantastic, and your passion for the story shows, especially in the NATO bits. The characterization is top notch."- Carth
"This crossover goes hand in hand it seems."- LongHairedAelita
"You really know how to start a fic, don't you?"- LegendOfTheSky
"Very good, Peace. Smile"- Teen-Lyokofan7777
"UPDATE UPDATE! I LOVED IT SO MUCH THAT MY CAPS BUTTON IS ON FIRE!"- Guest on FanFiction.net
"PK's writing is also always enjoyable, along with his committment, planning and overall inventiveness."- Soul Jelly
"Battleship, with all the work PK has given it, has so much depth."- SeeMeInTheShadows
"In a word: Kandosii! (Awesome)"- TechnoSam
"Man this story is intense..."- SMARTAgentKC
"I have a feeling that this is gonna be really cool. Smile"- CarthagoDelenda

Nominated for a "Best Action Award" in the Carthage Awards.
Also Nominated for "People's Choice" in the Carthage Awards.

"Battleship: Code Lyoko" has proven to be more than a Cross-Over between Battleship's concept and the highly popular Code Lyoko. Battleship: CL has proven itself to be unique in every way possible and has created positive buzz in the CL Fandom community. Battleship: CL is the ONLY Naval Combat Action/Adventure/Romance/Suspense/Science-Fiction fanfic in existance in the CL Fandom and no story does action better than Battleship: CL.

With suspense and explosions galore, a gripping story inspired by the epic Science Fiction/Naval Adventure movie "Battleship", a gigantic pool of various characters with various personalities, steamy romance, and so much more, Battleship: Code Lyoko will satisfy everyone, from straight-up action junkies to in-depth story hogs and from romance fans to suspense addicts and from adventerous types to sci-fi lovers. This story was made to satisfy and honor not only the fans of Code Lyoko, but to also honor the men and women in the digital blue uniform and other uniforms serving their nation in the Navy and other branches. Battleship: Code Lyoko does what other authors wished they did and does it with style, flair, explosions, heroics, love, and 9 16 inch guns and Tomahawk and Ballistic Missiles... and a lot of C-WIS anti-air weapons...

Last edited by PeaceKeeper2014 on Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:46 am; edited 10 times in total
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 869

Character Sheet
Health::
Battleship: Code Lyoko (Cross-Over- Rated T) Left_bar_bleue0/0Battleship: Code Lyoko (Cross-Over- Rated T) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Battleship: Code Lyoko (Cross-Over- Rated T) Left_bar_bleue0/0Battleship: Code Lyoko (Cross-Over- Rated T) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Battleship: Code Lyoko (Cross-Over- Rated T) Empty Re: Battleship: Code Lyoko (Cross-Over- Rated T)

Post by TechnoSam Wed May 09, 2012 9:01 pm

You, sir, are a beast writer. Much better than I could ever hope to be! (Though I still think I'm an OK writer. lol!)

I really look forward to reading this, right off the bat this story got my attention. I can't wait to see how the plot unfolds!
TechnoSam
TechnoSam
Megatank
Megatank

Male Posts : 346

Character Sheet
Battleship: Code Lyoko (Cross-Over- Rated T) Left_bar_bleue10/14Battleship: Code Lyoko (Cross-Over- Rated T) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/14)
Battleship: Code Lyoko (Cross-Over- Rated T) Left_bar_bleue3/3Battleship: Code Lyoko (Cross-Over- Rated T) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Back to top Go down

Battleship: Code Lyoko (Cross-Over- Rated T) Empty Re: Battleship: Code Lyoko (Cross-Over- Rated T)

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Wed May 09, 2012 11:24 pm

I hope you enjoy it! It's really dramatic and action packed. The soundtrack list is coming soon. Smile
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SMARTAgentKC Thu May 10, 2012 1:27 am

I must admit this is pretty wicked.

I noticed one typo that stood out

"I stole it from Jeremy." Aelita replied. Odd's eyes widened as he heard this.

"Why?" Odd asked. "He's gonna be made if he finds out."

You better do a word by word search
SMARTAgentKC
SMARTAgentKC
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 542

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Thu May 10, 2012 1:40 am

Alright, thanks. So, any reviews/comments? And, how was the action?

BTW: It's not finished. But, also, I used notepad instead of Microsoft Word. So, that's probably why there are some typos. I'll fix 'em. Smile Thanks for the heads up.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SMARTAgentKC Thu May 10, 2012 1:51 am

UxY scene in the bathroom was perfectly executed, it was a good thing they were interrupted other wise I would have begun to question your rating... *touches against the scene and it hisses with heat* for sizzle I like it.

As for the action, I'm going to have to reread that part to get a full scan
SMARTAgentKC
SMARTAgentKC
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Thu May 10, 2012 11:14 am

I started reading this this morning and like Techno I was hooked - it was very reluctantly that I shut down my laptop and headed for work. Razz I look forward to reading it when i find time (sadly I seem to be saying that for an awful lot of things lately, but yeah I will return to this and leave you something much more constructive).
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 2:54 pm

You seem very dedicated and all the graphic work (sound track too!) looks great. You got me interested with the summary as I see it as something totally new and unique. Expect a review soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Thu May 10, 2012 7:49 pm

Thanks for your comments guys! Very Happy I like your comments! Smile
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Thu May 10, 2012 8:24 pm

Soundtrack List:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAXUqOi23MA&feature=relmfu

Battleship: We Have A Battleship- B:CL- Heroics Reborn: Prologue- Part 1, Upcoming Chapters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OabjRfIXw0&feature=relmfu

Battleship: Full Attack- B:CL- Trouble Inland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v86dZR93mTg

Black Keys- Your Touch- B:CL- Arrival

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snik1Z0KInw

Zomboy- P.A.R.T.Y- B:CL- Main Theme, Upcoming Chapters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7crygiYi2WQ

Battleship: Battle On Land And Sea- B:CL- The Battle On Land And Sea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWL0r_QaNm0&feature=relmfu

Battleship: First Transmission- B:CL- Transmission Launch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_wQyrLlQtk&feature=relmfu

Battleship: You're Going To The Navy- B:CL- I'm In The Navy Now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYH8AcGqQ-0&feature=relmfu

Battleship: Impact- B:CL- Here They Come

More songs to come! Smile

Last edited by PeaceKeeper2014 on Sun May 20, 2012 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Sat May 12, 2012 2:07 pm

Ok look, I know this probably sounds really immature but:

That Kolossus photshop poster is effing sweet.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Battleship: Code Lyoko (Cross-Over- Rated T) Left_bar_bleue5/10Battleship: Code Lyoko (Cross-Over- Rated T) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Battleship: Code Lyoko (Cross-Over- Rated T) Left_bar_bleue4/12Battleship: Code Lyoko (Cross-Over- Rated T) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Battleship: Code Lyoko (Cross-Over- Rated T) Left_bar_bleue0/5Battleship: Code Lyoko (Cross-Over- Rated T) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Sat May 12, 2012 4:18 pm

Thanks to Techno!
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Sat May 12, 2012 4:21 pm

What about the story? What do you think?
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Sat May 12, 2012 4:44 pm

I've just finished reading what's up so far. Not sure where you'd like your review but here seems as good a place as any since I'm not actually logged into FFN right now.

So, on the whole I really like it! Interesting premise though I don't actually know what 'Battleship' is, but you set the scene well and you paint some really awesome settings - the description of the pool at sunset in particular during the first part was very nice. I also like the non-CL characters and the action scenes, both very well written.

YxU as an established couple without any of the 'will they won't they' thing is a nice touch. I'm a stickler for little details so the fact that Ulrich, Yumi and Sissi are on the field trip but none of the other LWs are, without explanation, is bothering me a little. (If you have made such a reference, I apologise but I've missed it.) I appreciate that Jim is shaping up to be a significant character in this story however; I like that you've expanded on one of his various previous jobs are thus putting him to good use in this setting.

There are a couple of stylistic issues imo in terms of the actual writing (for instance there are a string of "then/and then" sentences all together in the Yumi diving and swimming scene which disrupt the flow of the narrative a little) but other than that the writing is really good. The chapters are also a nice length and the pacing of the story is good overall.

Very Happy

I sound too much like an English teacher when I write reviews. All good practise I guess... ;¬¬
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Sat May 12, 2012 5:02 pm

Thanks dude!

PS: Battleship is an upcoming science fiction film. Search in Google for more info. Smile

EDIT:

*Dudet. Sorry, it's a habit. Very Happy
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Tue May 15, 2012 1:50 am

Chapter now released! Say hellow to Chapter 7!
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SMARTAgentKC Tue May 15, 2012 2:14 am

CTS
SMARTAgentKC
SMARTAgentKC
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Tue May 15, 2012 3:44 am

PeaceKeeper2014 wrote:Thanks dude!

PS: Battleship is an upcoming science fiction film. Search in Google for more info. Smile

EDIT:

*Dudet. Sorry, it's a habit. Very Happy

Ooh, I don't usually watch movies but I'll check it out when it's released since I'm reading this fic.

And, haha, no worries. Razz
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Tue May 15, 2012 9:23 pm

Updated once again! Chapter 8! Very Happy

15/512: Please suggest this story for 'Best Action' in the 1st Carthage Awards! If you remember Rookie as well, go ahead and do it as well.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Wed May 16, 2012 1:45 am

Updated! Again! Chapter 9 released! Very Happy

Too much? Very Happy Too bad!
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Thu May 17, 2012 7:06 pm

Happy 345 Hits! Very Happy
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Thu May 17, 2012 7:07 pm

How do you write so fast, PK!Thunder? Hoooow? Razz Congrats on the hit count! I can't sleep so I'm about to catch up.
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Thu May 17, 2012 7:29 pm

Thank you! Smile I'm happy about the count!
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by TechnoSam Thu May 17, 2012 7:39 pm

PeaceKeeper2014 wrote:Happy 345 Hits! Very Happy
How on earth did you do that? Lol, I can't even get one on mine here.

Hopefully tonight I can get fully caught up and post a full review, but if not, then I promise it will be tomorrow night.
TechnoSam
TechnoSam
Megatank
Megatank

Male Posts : 346

Character Sheet
Battleship: Code Lyoko (Cross-Over- Rated T) Left_bar_bleue10/14Battleship: Code Lyoko (Cross-Over- Rated T) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/14)
Battleship: Code Lyoko (Cross-Over- Rated T) Left_bar_bleue3/3Battleship: Code Lyoko (Cross-Over- Rated T) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Thu May 17, 2012 7:41 pm

Well, I guess it was just luck. Very Happy

Anyways, I hope you can get caught up! Smile A LOT of people are liking it!
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next