Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summary Help: Battleship: Code Lyoko

3 posters

Go down

Summary Help: Battleship: Code Lyoko Empty Summary Help: Battleship: Code Lyoko

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:40 am

I need your opinions on this summary for Battleship: Code Lyoko, a cross-over fan-fiction being written by me.

Summary:

A special field trip to watch the NATO Naval War Games become more than just a game. Yumi, Ulrich, and new student Natalie Thomas become part of the conflict as XANA materializes and places an activated tower into the ocean off the shores of France and Britain. He then materializes his monsters to combat the fleet, and to also cause havoc on solid ground.

With Jeremy, Odd, and Aelita left back at school, Yumi, Ulrich and a fellow student are aboard one of NATO's destroyers. After XANA seals Kadic, Normandy, and the fleet in the English Channel with a force shield, the group have no choice but to reveal their secret to save the lives of everyone they know and everyone in the fleet. But, XANA does not know that he has sealed the last remaining Battleship to remain in the entire world. Now, the Lyoko Warriors must fight in the seas to stop XANA's plan. The Battle for Earth and Mankind Begins....... At Sea.

Last edited by PeaceKeeper2014 on Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 869

Character Sheet
Health::
Summary Help: Battleship: Code Lyoko Left_bar_bleue0/0Summary Help: Battleship: Code Lyoko Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Summary Help: Battleship: Code Lyoko Left_bar_bleue0/0Summary Help: Battleship: Code Lyoko Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Summary Help: Battleship: Code Lyoko Empty Re: Summary Help: Battleship: Code Lyoko

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:45 pm

Any suggestions would be nice. Smile
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Summary Help: Battleship: Code Lyoko Empty Re: Summary Help: Battleship: Code Lyoko

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:31 pm

Summarywise: I think it sounds interesting. My only suggestion would be to maybe tone down the different names (NATO, FS Paris, USS Missouri, etc). I mean, it's not hard to follow, per se, but sometimes that's a little to much information. Loved the last sentence. I would tone down the fact you have an OC, personally, because, depending where you post them, they can have a good or bad wrap. But the it definitely captures interest.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:57 pm

So, I should remove some of the names to keep reader interest up? Well, I think I'll edit it to sound better. Smile Thanks for the feedback, though. I think I should also keep the OC out of the summary, except to hint it a little. Smile
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Sat May 12, 2012 2:22 pm

Looks good to me man.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Summary Help: Battleship: Code Lyoko Left_bar_bleue5/10Summary Help: Battleship: Code Lyoko Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Summary Help: Battleship: Code Lyoko Left_bar_bleue4/12Summary Help: Battleship: Code Lyoko Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Summary Help: Battleship: Code Lyoko Left_bar_bleue0/5Summary Help: Battleship: Code Lyoko Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down