Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need to bounce an idea off of somebody.

3 posters

Go down

Need to bounce an idea off of somebody. Empty Need to bounce an idea off of somebody.

Post by Soul Jelly Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:36 am

So yeah, I have a YumixUlrich multi-chapter thing that I want to write, but I need a second opinion on the plot. If anyone wants to hear what it's about and give some pointers, that'd be great. I'll shoot you a PM rather than posting it here, because it'll basically be the whole story with spoilers.
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Need to bounce an idea off of somebody. Empty Re: Need to bounce an idea off of somebody.

Post by AeonFrodo Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:46 am

Sure, I'll be happy to help you out here! And I think you know I'm a big UxY fan Razz
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3780

Character Sheet
Health::
Need to bounce an idea off of somebody. Left_bar_bleue11/23Need to bounce an idea off of somebody. Empty_bar_bleue  (11/23)
Energy::
Need to bounce an idea off of somebody. Left_bar_bleue2/4Need to bounce an idea off of somebody. Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)
Experience::
Need to bounce an idea off of somebody. Left_bar_bleue0/0Need to bounce an idea off of somebody. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Need to bounce an idea off of somebody. Empty Re: Need to bounce an idea off of somebody.

Post by Soul Jelly Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:56 am

Razz Sweet, thanks Aeon. I'll send it along later!
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Sat May 12, 2012 2:20 pm

Did this idea ever pan out?
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Health::
Need to bounce an idea off of somebody. Left_bar_bleue5/10Need to bounce an idea off of somebody. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Energy::
Need to bounce an idea off of somebody. Left_bar_bleue4/12Need to bounce an idea off of somebody. Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Experience::
Need to bounce an idea off of somebody. Left_bar_bleue0/5Need to bounce an idea off of somebody. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Sat May 12, 2012 3:27 pm

It did. Going on the back-burner whilst I tackle some other projects, but I'll be writing it in a few months time.
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down