Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most well known episodes in the fanbase?

+9
SeeMeInTheShadows
CarthagoDelenda
Atlas
Stella Luce 333
SMARTAgentKC
ArgentDandelion
AeonFrodo
Tsunamix
Gocaclleta
13 posters

Go down

The most well known episodes in the fanbase? Empty The most well known episodes in the fanbase?

Post by Gocaclleta Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:37 pm

We all know and love Code Lyoko, right? If you don't, what are you doing here?

Anyway, every single show has a few episodes that the fans of Code Lyoko say when they're asked "What's your favorite episode?"

For example:

1)Teddygozilla. It was the very first episode of Code Lyoko (besides Garage kids...) and it seems to be tons of peoples first episodes.

2) Routine. The biggest "****-block" in probably the whole series. Along with it being the very first episode i saw, it has the well known "Almost-Kiss" between our favorite sulky german boy and japanese tomboy. And as we all know, the episode was pretty much piling itself up for a huge moment at the end, but sadly Aelita and Jeremie just had to be fast for a change.

3) Echos. The final episode of Code Lyoko were the warriors finally defeat X.A.N.A. and shut the super computer down. Showing so much emotion because this was a goodbye, it was a satysfying way to end.

You guys got any "Well Known" episodes I forgot? Because these are the first that come to mind.
Gocaclleta
Gocaclleta
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 300

Character Sheet
Health::
The most well known episodes in the fanbase? Left_bar_bleue0/0The most well known episodes in the fanbase? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
The most well known episodes in the fanbase? Left_bar_bleue0/0The most well known episodes in the fanbase? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

http://Gocaclleta.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

The most well known episodes in the fanbase? Empty Re: The most well known episodes in the fanbase?

Post by Tsunamix Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:54 pm

Ghost Channel. XANA's most elaborate plot (and very elaborate for S1) and the fact the audience actually catches a glimpse of what XANA may look like.

Cold War. Ulrich cries, 'nuf said.

The Key. We get our first big glimpse of Aelita's past life while the end serves as the perfect foundation for the upcoming season.
Tsunamix
Tsunamix
Manta
Manta

Back to top Go down

The most well known episodes in the fanbase? Empty Re: The most well known episodes in the fanbase?

Post by AeonFrodo Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:05 pm

1) Revelation - Was where Ulrich had that epic duel with his polymorphic clone on Lyoko. Also where Aelita found out at the end of the episode that Franz Hopper is her father.

2) Vertigo - Where the audience found out Ulrich has Vertigo, where if he is higher than ground level he gets incredibly dizzy. And William is also scared of spiders.

I'll add more later Razz
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3780

Character Sheet
The most well known episodes in the fanbase? Left_bar_bleue11/23The most well known episodes in the fanbase? Empty_bar_bleue  (11/23)
The most well known episodes in the fanbase? Left_bar_bleue2/4The most well known episodes in the fanbase? Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gocaclleta Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:20 pm

Tsunamix wrote:Ghost Channel. XANA's most elaborate plot (and very elaborate for S1) and the fact the audience actually catches a glimpse of what XANA may look like.

The Key. We get our first big glimpse of Aelita's past life while the end serves as the perfect foundation for the upcoming season.

Wait, you do catch a glimps of what X.A.N.A. looks like?
Gocaclleta
Gocaclleta
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ArgentDandelion Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:29 pm

One should be careful only to mention the best-known episodes, not the ones that are a person's favorites.

Teddygozilla is well-known because it was the first episode. New Order is well-known because of the 'sauna scene.' Sabotage is probably best known as "that one episode when vines/roots are going up Yumi's shirt."
ArgentDandelion
ArgentDandelion
Hornet
Hornet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunamix Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:30 pm

Gocaclleta wrote:
Tsunamix wrote:Ghost Channel. XANA's most elaborate plot (and very elaborate for S1) and the fact the audience actually catches a glimpse of what XANA may look like.

Wait, you do catch a glimps of what X.A.N.A. looks like?
Sorta. Remember when after Jeremie goes in the virtual world and exposes XANA's plan, XANA-Jeremie transforms into some monstrous, Super Sayan-esque thing and tries to kill him and the others? Many have considered that the closest thing to the true incarnation of XANA, since it was the program itself and not a polymorphic spectre or person under his possession.
Tsunamix
Tsunamix
Manta
Manta

Back to top Go down

Post by SMARTAgentKC Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:23 am

I somewhat want to give a little shout out to XANA's Awakens. It was my first official episode that got me into the show.

But yeah TeddyGodzilla, Code Earth, The last episode of Season 3...
SMARTAgentKC
SMARTAgentKC
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 542

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:23 am

Fight to the Finsh is also a relly big one, becase of the big plot twst at the end...
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
The most well known episodes in the fanbase? Left_bar_bleue7/17The most well known episodes in the fanbase? Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
The most well known episodes in the fanbase? Left_bar_bleue3/3The most well known episodes in the fanbase? Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Sat May 12, 2012 1:43 pm

I can't believe nobody said Routine even once so far.

C'mon! It is like the one episode that started half the mini-arcs in the show.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
The most well known episodes in the fanbase? Left_bar_bleue5/10The most well known episodes in the fanbase? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
The most well known episodes in the fanbase? Left_bar_bleue4/12The most well known episodes in the fanbase? Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
The most well known episodes in the fanbase? Left_bar_bleue0/5The most well known episodes in the fanbase? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gocaclleta Sat May 12, 2012 1:51 pm

Atlas501 wrote:I can't believe nobody said Routine even once so far.
C'mon! It is like the one episode that started half the mini-arcs in the show.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. I SAID ROUTINE.
Gocaclleta
Gocaclleta
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Sat May 12, 2012 2:48 pm

Ah you're right.

Apologies. The red text is hard to read for me.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
The most well known episodes in the fanbase? Left_bar_bleue5/10The most well known episodes in the fanbase? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
The most well known episodes in the fanbase? Left_bar_bleue4/12The most well known episodes in the fanbase? Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
The most well known episodes in the fanbase? Left_bar_bleue0/5The most well known episodes in the fanbase? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by CarthagoDelenda Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:56 pm

The most well known? Hm...one thing no one's mentioned yet is the prequel! That's gotta be pretty well talked about!
CarthagoDelenda
CarthagoDelenda
Hornet
Hornet

Female Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:10 pm

I do love the prequel. And enjoy taking every aspect and changing it. Very Happy I think most people have seen it, and it completely started the adventures, as well as showing some of the characters in a different light.

Last edited by SeeMeInTheShadows on Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : moved to episodes forum)
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by LongHairedAelita Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:49 pm

Episode 25 : Code Earth

Jeremie finds the program for Aelita's materialization.

Episode 26: False Start

Aelita's materialized for the first time, not to mention there's massive JxA fluff in it! (Which is why I love it so much.) Very Happy
LongHairedAelita
LongHairedAelita
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1355

Character Sheet

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696154/LongHairedAelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:21 pm

I don't know really but the first episode I ever saw was Double Take I was 8 and waiting for Pokemon to come on XD

Back to top Go down

Post by LongHairedAelita Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:36 pm

^ LOL that's how I used to be Shinoda!!

Back then, it was one of those shows you awaited to be over so you could watch your favorite show that came up next.

I remember flipping through channels when I was in like 2nd or 3rd grade hoping to find something good to watch, but Code Lyoko was on, and I got all pissed. xD It was either the one where Taelia came to Kadic or the one where Aelita got materialized, I'm not sure. I watched maybe like 5 minutes of it , and I was like "This is boring." And I turned the channel.

Then later on, when I was about to go into 5th grade, I actually sat down and watched an episode, and it was Episode 30, A Great Day.

After that, I LOVED it. Lol.
For some reason, it just really caught my attention.
LongHairedAelita
LongHairedAelita
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1355

Character Sheet

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696154/LongHairedAelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:04 am

LongHairedAelita wrote:

Back then, it was one of those shows you awaited to be over so you could watch your favorite show that came up next.

I think this sums up CL perfectly.

Unless everyone's listed all the eps with YxU/JxA/OxA moments, plus the first and last episodes, I can't think of anything noteworthy. Maybe all of "Pick on Yumi Week".
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kdz Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:43 pm

Ghost channel ageering with whoever said that
y2kdz
y2kdz
Krab
Krab

Male Posts : 142

Character Sheet
The most well known episodes in the fanbase? Left_bar_bleue19/19The most well known episodes in the fanbase? Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
The most well known episodes in the fanbase? Left_bar_bleue1/1The most well known episodes in the fanbase? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:00 pm

I just watched Ghost Channel, Routine, Frontier, and Code Earth.
PRETTY MUCH THE BEST FOUR EPISODES IN SEASON 1!!!!! Very Happy
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunamix Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:54 pm

Snickie wrote:I just watched Ghost Channel, Routine, Frontier, and Code Earth.
PRETTY MUCH THE BEST FOUR EPISODES IN SEASON 1!!!!! Very Happy
Replace Frontier with Zero Gravity Zone and I would be in total agreement with you.
Tsunamix
Tsunamix
Manta
Manta

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:04 pm

Actually I only watched the fluffy Jerlita moment at the end of Frontier, and I considered watching Zero Gravity Zone after Code Earth, but then my mom got home and I had to go. I love Aelita's demonstration of her power in that episode.
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down