Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice: United Sign-Up/Discussion

+4
Kross123
eseiprahs
Eilorae
K.F. (Kid Flash)
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Young Justice: United Sign-Up/Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Young Justice: United Sign-Up/Discussion

Post by eseiprahs Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:20 pm

There are other fans on here. I'm actually not sure where I'll post it, I have to ask Atlas first. Later today it should be up though. Voice your opinion on tumblr for now. The YJ fandom is going crazy right now. I've already voiced my opinion multiple times.
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 5177

Character Sheet
Health::
Young Justice: United Sign-Up/Discussion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue18/18Young Justice: United Sign-Up/Discussion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/18)
Energy::
Young Justice: United Sign-Up/Discussion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Young Justice: United Sign-Up/Discussion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Experience::
Young Justice: United Sign-Up/Discussion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Young Justice: United Sign-Up/Discussion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3757556/eseiprahs1     http://eseipr

Back to top Go down

Young Justice: United Sign-Up/Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Young Justice: United Sign-Up/Discussion

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:22 pm

They must be on silent mode because I don't see much input from them. I already did. The picture I posted are exactly my thoughts on the whole deal. I haven't seen anything from you regarding it though.
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 724

Character Sheet
Young Justice: United Sign-Up/Discussion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue18/18Young Justice: United Sign-Up/Discussion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/18)
Young Justice: United Sign-Up/Discussion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/2Young Justice: United Sign-Up/Discussion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Young Justice: United Sign-Up/Discussion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Young Justice: United Sign-Up/Discussion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:24 pm

Have you search Young Justice Invasion? Everytime I do I see something new.
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 5177

Character Sheet
Young Justice: United Sign-Up/Discussion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Young Justice: United Sign-Up/Discussion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3757556/eseiprahs1     http://eseipr

Back to top Go down

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:28 pm

Yeah I think everyone pretty feels the same way I do for the most part: cool new characters and all but too soon and it totally messed up the once perfect flow of the characters and events that happened throughout the first season. Again too soon. I wanted more development within the old team not jump into this new one. I really hope this is some kinda trick or alternate dimension because I'm not feeling it at all.
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet
Young Justice: United Sign-Up/Discussion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/2Young Justice: United Sign-Up/Discussion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_Lust Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:00 pm

Name: Edward Alan "Eddie" Bloomberg (Red Devil)
look:Young Justice: United Sign-Up/Discussion - Page 3 Reddevil_tt61a
Background: Eddie has a demonic appearance and inherent abilities, both granted to him by Neron. His new form gives him a capacity to breathe fire, enhanced strength and endurance, and an ability to heal from non-fatal wounds ten times faster than a human. When punched in the stomach, Eddie can't control his fire breath.he can fire streams of flame from his hands, has retractable wings underneath his arms, he possesses a prehensile tail, and his internal temperature is six hundred degrees. He learned how to create portals of fire through which he can travel long distances.
Personality: Witty, Humorous
Crush:??
Other: Has a Secret
Kairi_Lust
Kairi_Lust
Konger
Konger

Back to top Go down

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:49 pm

In! In! In! Very Happy
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Organization_Mika Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:04 pm

Name: Rose Wilson (Ravager)
Background: Slade Wilson (Deathstroke) meets Lillian Worth on a search-and-rescue mission a few years after his divorce from Adeline Kane. His mission is to make sure that she escapes war-torn Cambodia safely. After an intermittent love affair with Wilson, Worth gives birth to a daughter whom she names Rose. Believing it to be in the child's best interest, Worth keeps Rose a secret from Wilson. Worth eventually settles down at a brothel in New York City, and during a time when Deathstroke is injured and a fugitive from the law, Worth takes him in and nurses his wounds. Deathstroke's butler Wintergreen discovers 14-year-old Rose and suspects that she is Deathstroke's daughter.
Personality: Flirty, strong-willed, determined.
Crush: Eddie
Other: Young Justice: United Sign-Up/Discussion - Page 3 Ravager
Organization_Mika
Organization_Mika
Insekt
Insekt

Female Posts : 83

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_Lust Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:11 pm

Yay Ravager! do you read the TT comics?
Kairi_Lust
Kairi_Lust
Konger
Konger

Back to top Go down

Post by Organization_Mika Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:13 pm

I'm getting into it. I've only read the newer ones based on the TV series, but I will read TT.
Organization_Mika
Organization_Mika
Insekt
Insekt

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_Lust Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:21 pm

Its really good. Your my friend on FB right
Kairi_Lust
Kairi_Lust
Konger
Konger

Back to top Go down

Post by Organization_Mika Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:28 pm

What was your username on the cl forum?
Organization_Mika
Organization_Mika
Insekt
Insekt

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_Lust Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:33 pm

Kousei
Kairi_Lust
Kairi_Lust
Konger
Konger

Back to top Go down

Post by Organization_Mika Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:34 pm

and on fb?
Organization_Mika
Organization_Mika
Insekt
Insekt

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_Lust Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:35 pm

Khiry
Kairi_Lust
Kairi_Lust
Konger
Konger

Back to top Go down

Post by Organization_Mika Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:36 pm

Oh yeah! We are Very Happy
Organization_Mika
Organization_Mika
Insekt
Insekt

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_Lust Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:38 pm

ok i thought we were but i wasn't sure.
Kairi_Lust
Kairi_Lust
Konger
Konger

Back to top Go down

Post by Organization_Mika Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:06 pm

Name: Kel'Serok (Indigo Lantern)
Background: Kel'Serok is part of the Indigo Tribe and the youngest member of the Indigo Lanterns. When Hal Jordan came to their planet, the two met and formed a friendship. Indigo-1, leader of the Indigo Lanterns ordered Kel'Serok to return to Earth with Hal in order to broaden her horizons and make her stronger in knowledge as well as ability. Hal affectionately refers to Kel'Serok as Kel. She is not yet a member of the Justice League or the Sidekicks, and has not yet met the other Young Justice kids.
Personality: Kind, wise, compassionate, strong-willed, determined.
Crush: None yet
Other: True Appearance: Young Justice: United Sign-Up/Discussion - Page 3 Anodyte___gwen_by_sharon1412-d319kbu
Human Appearance: Young Justice: United Sign-Up/Discussion - Page 3 Evilnat__s_indigo_tribe_costume_by_xelku9-d4wk8a3
Organization_Mika
Organization_Mika
Insekt
Insekt

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:01 pm

All in but please keep on-topic ppls. Wink
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Mon May 07, 2012 4:28 pm

I need someone to play Wonder Woman so the main 3 Leaguers will be filled. As for the new season it's growing on me. I do need see Wally ASAP though.
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3