Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dobermutt's Art Requests

5 posters

Go down

Dobermutt's Art Requests Empty Dobermutt's Art Requests

Post by Dobermutt Mon May 31, 2010 12:42 pm

[to the admin and mods, if this is in the wrong place, please move it. Thanks!]

Alright, I know I had to stop doing this for some time because I didn't have enough time to do it. But, I'm back for more. Got a character you'd like me to draw? Go for it! Just fill out the form below and paste it in your post.

Rules:
1. I'm only going to take three at a time. When I'm done with those, I'll take more.
2. Nothing inappropriate, please.
3. Follow site rules.
4. This will take some time, please be patient with me.

Form:

Name:
Hair:
Face:
Clothes:
Lyoko:
(If Yes) Weapon(s):
Other Details:

Example:

Name: Odd
Hair: blond, spiked to point with a purple spot in the middle
Face: like Odd's
Clothes: purple hoodie with a pink undershirt, long sleeves, ankle length purple pants. He has light purple stripes on both sides of his pockets. Red shoes, no socks.
Lyoko: no
(If Yes) Weapons:
Other Details: None
Dobermutt
Dobermutt
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1000

Character Sheet
Health::
Dobermutt's Art Requests Left_bar_bleue0/0Dobermutt's Art Requests Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Dobermutt's Art Requests Left_bar_bleue0/0Dobermutt's Art Requests Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

http://thedobermutt.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Dobermutt's Art Requests Empty Re: Dobermutt's Art Requests

Post by Coto524 Mon May 31, 2010 2:02 pm

If it helps, I have a few of the pics you made that went down on the old XL.

Request is -

Name: Rosuto Kenzoku
Hair: Black, messy, shoulder-length, with frost-blue streaks
Face: Plain, white skin
Clothes: Long black jacket (down to ankles), blood red shirt, dark grey trousers, black boots and black headband.
Lyoko: Yes
Weapons: A wand of blackened wood, normally seen with a green glow around the tip
Other details: If you bother to colour in his eyes, they're steel grey.
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3955

Character Sheet
Dobermutt's Art Requests Left_bar_bleue19/19Dobermutt's Art Requests Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Dobermutt's Art Requests Left_bar_bleue9/9Dobermutt's Art Requests Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobermutt Mon May 31, 2010 5:24 pm

How's this?

Rosuto Kenzoku

Thanks for waiting!
Dobermutt
Dobermutt
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:29 am

Wow. Just... WOW.

Cheers.

Rai, couldja give him a CP? I mean, he completed a request, so he gets a CP.
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet
Dobermutt's Art Requests Left_bar_bleue19/19Dobermutt's Art Requests Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Dobermutt's Art Requests Left_bar_bleue9/9Dobermutt's Art Requests Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

Back to top Go down

Post by Railen Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:43 am

Everyone does by fulfilling requests. ^^

It's in the right topic, so no moving needed.. Unless it first was somewhere else and Snowy already changed it-

And very nice picture. ^^ I'd also like to thank you for the ones you made for me earlier on XL1.
Railen
Railen
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2918

Character Sheet
Dobermutt's Art Requests Left_bar_bleue22/22Dobermutt's Art Requests Empty_bar_bleue  (22/22)
Dobermutt's Art Requests Left_bar_bleue1/1Dobermutt's Art Requests Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://www.xanaslair.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobermutt Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:36 am

No, it was here. I was just double checking.

You're welcome, by the way. Glad to help. If you guys ever need another one, let me know. I'd be more than thrilled to draw some for you guys.
Dobermutt
Dobermutt
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:36 pm

I'd be interested for you to draw a scene from Kitty's Laws of Fanfiction.
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobermutt Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:16 pm

I'll see what I can do.
Dobermutt
Dobermutt
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by i.most.certainly.love.you Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:00 pm

hey! this is really cool!!! Smile

Name: Sierra October
Hair: Shoulder length, the ends are choppy and it's brunette with blond highlights.
Face: her face is kinda shaped like Ulrichs, and she has green eyes and kinda a permanent scowl.
Clothes: Knee high black boots, black leggings, tight long purple long sleeve shirt, and a black headband.
Lyoko: no, thanks Smile
Other details: if this makes sense, she kinda has a superior look to her. ya know? like she can't be bossed around.

thanks! if you have time! Smile
i.most.certainly.love.you
Hornet
Hornet

Female Posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobermutt Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:44 pm

Thanks for submitting a request! I'll get right on it as soon as I finish Binary's. Hopefully it won't take long, I plan to get started right away.
Dobermutt
Dobermutt
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by i.most.certainly.love.you Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:29 pm

cool!!!! thanks so much that would be so great :)
Hornet
Hornet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobermutt Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:19 pm

Alright, I finally finished yours, Binary. Sorry for the wait, I was out of town. Here's a scene from Kitty's Laws of Fan Fiction. Lol! I enjoyed reading that.

"A Button" Scene

i.most.certainly.love.you, I'm working on yours. I should have it up early(er) Monday. Sorry about that.
Dobermutt
Dobermutt
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:58 pm

wow.... so good Dobermutt's Art Requests Star3

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:03 am

LOVE IT.

and I'm pretty sure Kitty will love it, too.
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Railen Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:11 am

Amazing! I could see you drawing the season five with ease. ^^
Railen
Railen
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2918

Character Sheet
Dobermutt's Art Requests Left_bar_bleue22/22Dobermutt's Art Requests Empty_bar_bleue  (22/22)
Dobermutt's Art Requests Left_bar_bleue1/1Dobermutt's Art Requests Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://www.xanaslair.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobermutt Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:47 pm

*Bows* Thank you, thank you. Lol! I appreciate the comments guys. Drawing season 5 would be like a dream come true! I really want to be a cartoonist. Code Lyoko rules!! *Ahem* That said. Thanks.

i.most.certainly.love.you, your request is finished. Sorry about the wait. If there's anything wrong with it, let me know. I'd be more than happy to fix it.

Sierra October
Dobermutt
Dobermutt
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lita Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:41 pm

These are really cool, Dober. I'm so jealous. You did the CL style perfectly.
Lita
Lita
Krab
Krab

Female Posts : 160

http://lenali-k.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by i.most.certainly.love.you Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:12 pm

soooo awesome thanks!!! she's perfect!!! <3
Hornet
Hornet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobermutt Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:36 am

No problem! If you need anything else, let me know. Dobermutt's Art Requests Icon_biggrin
Dobermutt
Dobermutt
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by i.most.certainly.love.you Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:23 pm

actually, if it wouldn't be too much trouble, I do have another request. Sierra was just so good that I'd love another one for another one of my characters.

here she is:

Name: Ebony Storm
Hair: Waist length, brunette, side bangs, and perfectly straight. (no curls or waves, please)
Face: (again, same as sierra) green eyes, thin small eyebrows, golden skin
Clothes: Baggy camouflage pants, black long sleeve shirt, and (again) knee high black boots.

lyoko: um, actually, that'd be cool. she has on dark makeup (and her hair can be done however you'd like, whatever's easiest for you). Her outfit is a totally black jumpsuit with black chunky boots, utility belt with daggers hanging down, and pink on the jumpsuit as Xana's symbol on the chest.

thanks so much. if the lyoko is to hard or whatever, you don't have to do it, it really doesn't matter.

i'm so amazed how quick you draw and get it up, it'd probably take me months. Razz (but then again, i don't draw...)

i also just wanted to say thanks again for doing Sierra, she looked absoluter perfect.

Smile
Hornet
Hornet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobermutt Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:24 pm

Alright, sorry for taking so long, but I finally have them ready. (Mostly.) I apologize, but the Lyoko pic will be posted later. My computer is being crazy, so I will try and post it Monday. As for the other pic, I managed to finish it. I hope this is right. Thanks for making the request! If you ever need anything else, let me know. I'd be happy to help! (I will edit this post when I post the other picture.)

Ebony Storm (Sorry that the coloring is a little funny. I try to restore the colors after the scan, but since the computer was having problems, I didn't get a chance to fully do so. Also, I'm terrible at camouflage, so I apologize if it looks bad.)
Dobermutt
Dobermutt
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by i.most.certainly.love.you Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:50 pm

ahh! thanks!!! Smile love her Smile
Hornet
Hornet

Back to top Go down