Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code Lyoko fanart(Also taking signature requests)

+4
aelitaxwilliam
Atlas
Lyokofelinae
Eilorae
8 posters

Go down

Code Lyoko fanart(Also taking signature requests) Empty Code Lyoko fanart(Also taking signature requests)

Post by Eilorae Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:53 am

Lets try this again.

Yumi infront of a tower.

Possessed william with monsters  
He's saying For Lyoko, For Xana. And the Lyoko Warriors off picture is yelling Shut up William.

Possessed Ulrich, normal clothes.
It got scanned upside down.

Jeremy on Lyoko

First Code Lyoko drawing.

Manta

Ulrich, Earth, normal

Aelita, Earth, redone

Last edited by Eilorae on Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2951

Character Sheet
Health::
Code Lyoko fanart(Also taking signature requests) Left_bar_bleue101/21Code Lyoko fanart(Also taking signature requests) Empty_bar_bleue  (101/21)
Energy::
Code Lyoko fanart(Also taking signature requests) Left_bar_bleue2/4Code Lyoko fanart(Also taking signature requests) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)
Experience::
Code Lyoko fanart(Also taking signature requests) Left_bar_bleue0/0Code Lyoko fanart(Also taking signature requests) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Code Lyoko fanart(Also taking signature requests) Empty Re: Code Lyoko fanart(Also taking signature requests)

Post by Lyokofelinae Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:57 am

all look soo cute! i like the first code lyoko drawing and ulrich is hiding somewher or running away from sissi
Lyokofelinae
Lyokofelinae
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3043

Character Sheet
Code Lyoko fanart(Also taking signature requests) Left_bar_bleue13/27Code Lyoko fanart(Also taking signature requests) Empty_bar_bleue  (13/27)
Code Lyoko fanart(Also taking signature requests) Left_bar_bleue1/2Code Lyoko fanart(Also taking signature requests) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/2)
Code Lyoko fanart(Also taking signature requests) Left_bar_bleue0/0Code Lyoko fanart(Also taking signature requests) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://lyokofelinae247.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Code Lyoko fanart(Also taking signature requests) Empty Re: Code Lyoko fanart(Also taking signature requests)

Post by Eilorae Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:19 pm

Thanks my Odd looks strange in that one. Jeremy's arm looks funny.
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet
Code Lyoko fanart(Also taking signature requests) Left_bar_bleue101/21Code Lyoko fanart(Also taking signature requests) Empty_bar_bleue  (101/21)
Code Lyoko fanart(Also taking signature requests) Left_bar_bleue2/4Code Lyoko fanart(Also taking signature requests) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:15 pm

Some of your scans needs to be rotated to the proper orientation, but otherwise nice job!
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Code Lyoko fanart(Also taking signature requests) Left_bar_bleue5/10Code Lyoko fanart(Also taking signature requests) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Code Lyoko fanart(Also taking signature requests) Left_bar_bleue4/12Code Lyoko fanart(Also taking signature requests) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Code Lyoko fanart(Also taking signature requests) Left_bar_bleue0/5Code Lyoko fanart(Also taking signature requests) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:20 pm

Yeah I know, but I don't have the patience to scan the ones that are upside down.
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:12 pm

I already commented in chat, but nice job! <3 You should post more up Smile
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Code Lyoko fanart(Also taking signature requests) Left_bar_bleue14/18Code Lyoko fanart(Also taking signature requests) Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Code Lyoko fanart(Also taking signature requests) Left_bar_bleue4/5Code Lyoko fanart(Also taking signature requests) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by A_QueenOfFairys Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:33 pm

These are really cool Very Happy I like Aelita's new outfit!
A_QueenOfFairys
A_QueenOfFairys
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2255

http://a-queenoffairys.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:12 pm

Thanks! I thought that my Ulrich earth was the closest to the actual tv show.
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:31 am

Eilorae wrote:Yeah I know, but I don't have the patience to scan the ones that are upside down.

You don't have to.

Just put them into paint, and there's the rotate option in the menu bar.
After that, just resave it, and there you go.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Code Lyoko fanart(Also taking signature requests) Left_bar_bleue5/10Code Lyoko fanart(Also taking signature requests) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Code Lyoko fanart(Also taking signature requests) Left_bar_bleue4/12Code Lyoko fanart(Also taking signature requests) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Code Lyoko fanart(Also taking signature requests) Left_bar_bleue0/5Code Lyoko fanart(Also taking signature requests) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by A_QueenOfFairys Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:26 pm

But Paint makes such a mess of pictures D: And if you save as a bitmap it takes ages to upload. If you can use any other program aside from Paint, I'd recommend using it instead of Paint, but if you don't you might be able to ask someone to flip them for you.
A_QueenOfFairys
A_QueenOfFairys
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2255

http://a-queenoffairys.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:34 pm

I've also done a few signatures for people. I can do a few if someone wants.

Code Lyoko fanart(Also taking signature requests) 4794f2ed07533ef65286c7b908ef99a5

Code Lyoko fanart(Also taking signature requests) 407dde2bc4f45ceb582cbdd494078452

Code Lyoko fanart(Also taking signature requests) D10a30d898bd24cc819559c9a52b81b8

Code Lyoko fanart(Also taking signature requests) F3129e00fa39e5503387beb0cf843c62

Code Lyoko fanart(Also taking signature requests) F790ff25516bf13edf1e9047e8fe2d63

Last edited by Eilorae on Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alliethewolfgirl Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:21 pm

Want to make me a signature? :3
Alliethewolfgirl
Alliethewolfgirl
Kankrelat
Kankrelat

Female Posts : 2

Character Sheet

http://Gaiaonline.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Adventurer411 Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:35 pm

I'd appreciate a sig, Eil, if you're not too busy.
Adventurer411
Adventurer411
Judge
Judge

Female Posts : 1150

Character Sheet
Code Lyoko fanart(Also taking signature requests) Left_bar_bleue20/20Code Lyoko fanart(Also taking signature requests) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Code Lyoko fanart(Also taking signature requests) Left_bar_bleue3/3Code Lyoko fanart(Also taking signature requests) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by TechnoSam Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:05 pm

A_QueenOfFairys wrote:But Paint makes such a mess of pictures D: And if you save as a bitmap it takes ages to upload. If you can use any other program aside from Paint, I'd recommend using it instead of Paint, but if you don't you might be able to ask someone to flip them for you.

I could totally do that. Piece of cake. Shall I go ahead, Aelita?
TechnoSam
TechnoSam
Megatank
Megatank

Male Posts : 346

Character Sheet
Code Lyoko fanart(Also taking signature requests) Left_bar_bleue10/14Code Lyoko fanart(Also taking signature requests) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/14)
Code Lyoko fanart(Also taking signature requests) Left_bar_bleue3/3Code Lyoko fanart(Also taking signature requests) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:08 pm

Nah I'm fine, 'Tis not a huge issue, I'll get on it ASAP you two!
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adventurer411 Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:15 pm

Thanks a lot, Eil. I appreciate it.
Adventurer411
Adventurer411
Judge
Judge

Female Posts : 1150

Character Sheet
Code Lyoko fanart(Also taking signature requests) Left_bar_bleue20/20Code Lyoko fanart(Also taking signature requests) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down