Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code Lyoko: Computer Issues

+7
Soul Jelly
Coto524
K.F. (Kid Flash)
aelitaxwilliam
Atlas
SeeMeInTheShadows
Eilorae
11 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Code Lyoko: Computer Issues - Page 3 Empty Re: Code Lyoko: Computer Issues

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:22 pm

"Or at least you think you know," Allie said, quietly in the even quieter forest. "I mean, you said you were penpals, you can hide a lot in just writing." She paused. "Not that I think she's a drug dealer," Allie quickly added.

She walked until they saw a small, circular cover on the ground. "Hey, look at that." The cover was a bit askew, as if it hadn't fully closed, and some old piece of fabric was caught in between the cover and the ground.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:38 pm

"Hmm, what is that?" Hilary bent down and tugged at the fabric. When she realised it wasn't working, she slid open the cover and gasped. "There's a ladder here! I wonder where it leads to."
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Health::
Code Lyoko: Computer Issues - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/18Code Lyoko: Computer Issues - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Energy::
Code Lyoko: Computer Issues - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/5Code Lyoko: Computer Issues - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Experience::
Code Lyoko: Computer Issues - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Code Lyoko: Computer Issues - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:41 pm

Allie grinned. "There's only one way to find out." Without a second thought, she jumped into the manhole. "What is this," she asked, her voice echoing. "The sewers or something. Well they don't call me Alligator for nothing. Alligators can be in sewer's, right?"

She kept walking, her footsteps echoing in the tunnel. "I think this leads somewhere. We should check it out."
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:47 pm

"Sure, why not?" Hilary said. "I'm always up for adventure, and besides, I don't have any classes today. I don't know about you, but I'm supposed to be settling into the school and all that today. What better way to do that than," she gestured towards the dark tunnel ahead of them. "than to possibly get lost in a dark, underground tunnel?"
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Character Sheet
Code Lyoko: Computer Issues - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/18Code Lyoko: Computer Issues - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Code Lyoko: Computer Issues - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/5Code Lyoko: Computer Issues - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Code Lyoko: Computer Issues - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Code Lyoko: Computer Issues - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:04 pm

Aelita paced in the lab nervously. No one has appeared yet and there was no clear signs of a Xana attack. Figuring that the attack might be on the computer itself, Aelita started to go over all the major programs in the computer. Though the camera for the main foor of the factory was on the screen, Aelita didn't even notice.
-------
Akiko was silently following the other girls, not understanding the concept of leaving. Though she let her curiosity get the better of her. This kinds of stuff reminded her of her old friends which gave her a slight confidence boost. After this mornings failure in communication, Akiko needed some Japanese comfort. She saw two of the girls from the lunch room and quickly jogged over. But then she saw the hole in the ground and the ladder. She started climbing down but before she did, Akiko replaced the lid on the manhole. "Where...... we are?" She desperately shouted ahead as she got to the floor of the sewers and ran to the two girls.
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2951

Character Sheet
Code Lyoko: Computer Issues - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue101/21Code Lyoko: Computer Issues - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (101/21)
Code Lyoko: Computer Issues - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/4Code Lyoko: Computer Issues - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:06 pm

"What was that?" Allie asked. She turned around and walked quickly over to where the sound came from and came face to face with Akiko running to them. She smiled and whispered, "We're looking around, come on." She motioned foreward and skipped ahead. "This si super exciting!"
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:15 pm

"Hey Akiko!" Hilary greeted. "Allie and I are being explorers right now." She ran down the tunnel and stopped at another ladder. "Hmm, I wonder where this goes to?"

(btw, I'll make my posts longer once we reach Yumi. I'm planning to have Hilary and Yumi meet up since it's been a while since Kross replied, so I'm not sure if he'll see my post in time.)
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:20 pm

Allie took a giant step foreward, clearly indicating her desire to move foreward. "You only have one life. And I didn't see any signs saying that we couldn't be here. We're teenagers, we need to be told these things."

"You never know, maybe it leads to a different world or soemthing?" Allie joked.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by SMARTAgentKC Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:23 pm

Karl was causally following his devices signal. He was walking around the park and toward the factory.
SMARTAgentKC
SMARTAgentKC
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 542

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kross123 Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:28 pm

John blinked as she jumped, he seriously did not expect her to be startled by him. Was she trying to hide something? His eyes narrowed with worry and he took a step closer."Just a minute ago, I saw you running off and I got worried, I didn't mean to follow you I just.."He paused."Please Yumi, at least explain this."

(S'all right Kell, I'm quite patient ^^ )
Kross123
Kross123
Rekin
Rekin

Male Posts : 113

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:33 pm

"Good point." Hilary nodded. "If they didn't want us here, then they should've put lasers or something. You know, a better deterent than a dark tunnel." She started to climb up, albeit hesitantly, asking every couple seconds or so, "You guys still there?" In PE, she'd never been the best climber due to her fear of heights, and had always tried to stay in the back of the line whenever the teachers had gotten the climbing rope down. "You guys still there?" She asked one more time before pushing the manhole cover.

She pushed herself out and wobbled on her feet for a moment before staring in confusion at their location. "The tunnel leads to a bridge? Is that an abandoned factory? How far are we from Kadic?"

Yumi stole another glance at the elevator doors. Still not opening. Today was not her lucky day. "I don't know how to put this, but my friends and I save the world on an almost daily basis. Or, er, something like that. It's all a game, really." While she spoke, she slipped out her phone and sent a text to Aelita. Help! I'm in front of the elevator right now, and John's questioning me...help?
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:37 pm

Allie didn't say anything when Hilary asked, just quietly followed her up the ladder, the height not particularly bothering her. She felt the excitement mounting as she climbed to the sunlgiht, only to hear Jeannine.

"That's anti-climatic," Allie said. "But hey, I don't see any signs here either. And this must be where everyone else was going. I say we check it out. At the very least."

Last edited by SeeMeInTheShadows on Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by Kross123 Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:39 pm

John blinked and tilted his head to the side as Yumi explained herself. It seemed almost surreal but there was no way that the japanese girl would lie to him, right? "Oh..wow, I never thought of that Yumi. I mean, you're fiesty and cool and all but I never thought of you as a superhero."He realized what he said and waved his hands infront of him."Not that you couldn't be! Uh..So what do you save the world from? And what do you mean 'it's a game'?"
Kross123
Kross123
Rekin
Rekin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:54 pm

"Come on!" Hilary called. She ran down the bridge, only stopping when she got to the edge of it. "Is that Yumi I see?" She turned towards Allie. "I mean, when brought up dealing drugs, I didn't actually mean it. But look at her! She looks all secretive right now and everything."
________

She'd meant it to dissuade him, but now Yumi realised that she was probably confusing him. "Oh, just ignore that last part." She sighed. There really was no other way then. They'd just have to do an RTTP after this whole thing blew over. "Here, I'll show you." She said, just as she saw a figure at the top of the ropes. Was that...green hair?
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:58 pm

Allie wasn't about to let someone she had associated with do any type of illicit activity, and if there was something going on, she wanted to know about it. She walked to the factory and loudly marched right up to Yumi and Johm.

"Hey, what's up here!?" she asked, "And don't you dare try to lie. There's something going on here and I'm going to get to the bottom of it or my name isn't Alligator Squall!"
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by Kross123 Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:02 pm

John tilted his head to the side and frowned. What was she going to show him? When she looked away from him, he looked in the direction and saw green hair. He blinked and then looked over towards the girl marching up to them. He frowned slowly and looked at Yumi, then the girl. He needed to keep this cover."Uh, we're doing a...science..project? You know, taking pictures of the interior of this factory and explaining how degradation works?"He looked at Yumi."Right?"
Kross123
Kross123
Rekin
Rekin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SMARTAgentKC Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:05 pm

Karl hummed as the factory became closer in view. "Target Located" He muttered "scan area"

A scan detected several signatures which showed quite a bit of human activity.

Karl frowned "dang it, I was afraid of this. I'm going to have to proceed with caution. I don't want anyone in there to see me."
SMARTAgentKC
SMARTAgentKC
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 542

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:11 pm

"What are you guys doing?" Hilary frowned, playing with her green hair. "Oh no!" She whispered to Allie when she heard the guy's words. "I bet Yumi is involved in drugs! This is so sad. And I thought we really got to know each other."
_________

At that moment, the elevator doors opened, and Yumi gave a big sigh. Aelita was going to kill her. At least there were tiny miracles though, like the RTTPs. "Come on, guys." She punched in the elevator code. She raised an eyebrow. "Coming or not? Take a good look, since you're not going to remember any of this anyway."

[I'm pretty sure Yumi's OOC, but I just want to get to the factorryy]
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kross123 Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:14 pm

John looked at the girl and frowned, then looked to Yumi and hurried inside, looking at Yumi and glanced to the side."I won't remember any of this huh?"He said grimly, rubbing the back of his head and looked to the side, closing his eyes."Well, good to know that I'd be forgetting that I told you I have a crush on you."
Kross123
Kross123
Rekin
Rekin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:22 pm

After a great night of sleep, Issac wakes from his makeshift nestle of broken branches. Feeling great tides of anger from his belly, he begins to resupply his pool of power by feasting upon the bodies of the cute birds and eggs whose nests he had destroyed in order to sleep peacefully.

He would save their souls for when they need to be sacrificed for good luck.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Code Lyoko: Computer Issues - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/10Code Lyoko: Computer Issues - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Code Lyoko: Computer Issues - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/12Code Lyoko: Computer Issues - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Code Lyoko: Computer Issues - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/5Code Lyoko: Computer Issues - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:23 pm

Allie cautiously stepped into the elevator. "If police get involved in this, I'm never going to fortive you." She grumbled, but once she was in the elevator, she didn't even hesitate to stay inside it.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:38 pm

"You're the one who said that we need signs to stop us!" Hilary cried. But like Allie, she stepped into the elevator and didn't seem to be making any move to get out. She'd always been up for a good adventure, as long as it didn't involve too high of heights.
________

Yumi wasn't sure how to react to John's words. "Oh, well, thank you." It was definitely a lot different than how Ulrich acted, and she wasn't used to the directness. "And no, I'm sorry, but you won't remember it." She smiled apologetically. Luckily, she thought, the elevator stopped at exactly the right time, and once again, she entered in the keycode to open the doors.
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kross123 Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:41 pm

John scratched his chin and felt the elevator stop. Well that was an awkward minute and a half. He sighed and rubbed the back of his head."You know.."He told Hilary."I'm not an expert, but I believe I've just been friend-zoned."He saw the doors open and both brows raised."Well call me a gravy, that's impressive."
Kross123
Kross123
Rekin
Rekin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:23 am

Akiko just remained silent throughout the trip. She understood only bits and pieces of the conversation. She was a bit unnerved at how everyone else was speaking so fluently. She wished Yumi could be here so she could translate. Though as she followed the group she smiled wen Yumi appeared. But before she could ask any questions the small group got into the elevator so she ran in and got inside.
-----
Aelita had a look of relief as everything seemed to be normal with the programs. But all she did was a basic scan through the coding. She spun the chair around hoping to see four of her friends there. Instead she saw four of the kids that she met at the cafeteria and Yumi. "Whats going on? Nevermind. Yumi, Xana's attacking and I don't know why, but you need to go to the scanner room right now. Everyone else pleae come here." She asked nicely but a bit firmly.
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2951

Character Sheet
Code Lyoko: Computer Issues - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue101/21Code Lyoko: Computer Issues - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (101/21)
Code Lyoko: Computer Issues - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/4Code Lyoko: Computer Issues - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:29 am

"Okay, Gravy," Allie said happily, her nerves calmed by the lack of danger the elevator seemed to be presenting. "And I don't know, you may have been. What does she mean by you'll never remember it, you'll totally be sending this to those "my most embarrassing moments' books in a few years."

The elevator doors opened and that pink haired girl (Aelit, did she say her name was?) said something about Zanna, and attacks, and scanners, and it all lead to a huge mess of confusion for Allie.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next