Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weekly Gaming Session

+4
A_QueenOfFairys
fawkes39
AeonFrodo
Atlas
8 posters

Go down

Weekly Gaming Session Empty Weekly Gaming Session

Post by Atlas Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:19 pm

And here we go....

This thread (which might be moved) will be the logistics section for the Weekly Gaming Session.
The goal is to have Xl members be able to connect and play a game once a week.

Now the first questions are simple:

What time?
What game?

Discuss.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Health::
Weekly Gaming Session Left_bar_bleue5/10Weekly Gaming Session Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Energy::
Weekly Gaming Session Left_bar_bleue4/12Weekly Gaming Session Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Experience::
Weekly Gaming Session Left_bar_bleue0/5Weekly Gaming Session Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Weekly Gaming Session Empty Re: Weekly Gaming Session

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:33 pm

For starters, how about we share our accounts on Xbox360/PS3/PC...etc

PSN: misterx0 (been a really long time since I have last used it because... *trying not to rage* long story short, I lost the acc's pass and the email's pass and I have been trying to convince hotmail to give the email's pass back)

I had WeaponFanFic and sdde there lol.

Xbox360: gotta wait until I finish exams to get a new account.

PC: INLxxx on b.net (only WC) and Garena. If I do get Dota2, it would probably be the same.

Now for what time, I don't have a specific time. I play when I feel like it. When I was crazy about warcraft I used to play tourneys on thursdays so that's probably my best day.

What games? If I have it, you have it, it has multiplayer and both of us can get on at the same time, pretty much anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:45 pm

I go by Atlas501 just about everywhere.

And as for the games I have the same thought-line as Legend. If we have it, then its good.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet
Weekly Gaming Session Left_bar_bleue5/10Weekly Gaming Session Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Weekly Gaming Session Left_bar_bleue4/12Weekly Gaming Session Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Weekly Gaming Session Left_bar_bleue0/5Weekly Gaming Session Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:36 pm

LegendOfTheSky wrote:I had WeaponFanFic and sdde there lol.
I miss WeaponFanfic...

Anyway, I have some gamer profiles too, even though I doubt we'll be playing on Wii, I still have a lot of things I like doing online on it.

Wii Friend Code: 6778 0862 7715 7498 - Mainly play games such as Rock Band 3, Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros. Brawl. There could be other games I've missed out on...

Xbox Live Gamertag: AeonFrodo - Getting more awesome games, and they're a lot of fun to play. I've got Halo Reach, Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood so far.
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3780

Character Sheet
Weekly Gaming Session Left_bar_bleue11/23Weekly Gaming Session Empty_bar_bleue  (11/23)
Weekly Gaming Session Left_bar_bleue2/4Weekly Gaming Session Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)
Weekly Gaming Session Left_bar_bleue0/0Weekly Gaming Session Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:25 am

That's great and all, but if preferable I'd like to start with free games or something.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by fawkes39 Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:39 pm

Im up for anything xbox Very Happy but im gona suggest a game called elsword.
fawkes39
fawkes39
Megatank
Megatank

Male Posts : 255

Character Sheet
Weekly Gaming Session Left_bar_bleue18/18Weekly Gaming Session Empty_bar_bleue  (18/18)
Weekly Gaming Session Left_bar_bleue1/1Weekly Gaming Session Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Weekly Gaming Session Left_bar_bleue0/0Weekly Gaming Session Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:27 pm

Link for the game?
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by A_QueenOfFairys Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:55 pm

I'm AQueenOfFairys on Live. I only really play Reach if anything, the only other game I've played on 360 is Lego PotC XD

Online multiplayer will be difficult across oceans though, so much lag for people not in the US. But we could do something like having us all in a party to talk and anyone who gets lag in a separate game or something.
A_QueenOfFairys
A_QueenOfFairys
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2255

http://a-queenoffairys.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyokofelinae Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:47 am

Some people don't have xbox, DS3 and psp! Can we use like a laptop or something and it must be free and no downloads because my parents don't allow
Lyokofelinae
Lyokofelinae
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3043

Character Sheet
Weekly Gaming Session Left_bar_bleue13/27Weekly Gaming Session Empty_bar_bleue  (13/27)
Weekly Gaming Session Left_bar_bleue1/2Weekly Gaming Session Empty_bar_bleue  (1/2)

http://lyokofelinae247.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by VGCats_Rocks Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:28 am

May I suggest?

Game - Crystal Saga (MMO) -http://cs.r2games.com/

Name's VGCatsRocks on server Tyria Village

Time - Chatbox time maybe? Saturday? / Sunday?
VGCats_Rocks
VGCats_Rocks
Manta
Manta

Male Posts : 194

Character Sheet
Weekly Gaming Session Left_bar_bleue1/17Weekly Gaming Session Empty_bar_bleue  (1/17)
Weekly Gaming Session Left_bar_bleue2/2Weekly Gaming Session Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Weekly Gaming Session Left_bar_bleue1/10Weekly Gaming Session Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

http://vgcats-rocks.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:03 am

kittypaw wrote:Some people don't have xbox, DS3 and psp! Can we use like a laptop or something and it must be free and no downloads because my parents don't allow
Everything you play 'downloads', there's no avoiding it. You still use up your useage plan.

@VG - Your signature is huge, can you resize it?

Anyway, I have an Xbox 360 with Halo: Reach, Anniversary and 3, Resident Evil 5 (Co-Op Campaign is a lot of fun) and Marvel vs. Capcom 3.

For Wii I have Rock Band 3, Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Mario Kart Wii.
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3780

Character Sheet
Weekly Gaming Session Left_bar_bleue11/23Weekly Gaming Session Empty_bar_bleue  (11/23)
Weekly Gaming Session Left_bar_bleue2/4Weekly Gaming Session Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by VGCats_Rocks Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:01 am

AeonFrodo wrote:@VG - Your signature is huge, can you resize it?

Bam. Done.

Also, No consoles in my home. The last console we had was a NES... and it was spoilt anyways.
VGCats_Rocks
VGCats_Rocks
Manta
Manta

Male Posts : 194

Character Sheet
Weekly Gaming Session Left_bar_bleue1/17Weekly Gaming Session Empty_bar_bleue  (1/17)
Weekly Gaming Session Left_bar_bleue2/2Weekly Gaming Session Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Weekly Gaming Session Left_bar_bleue1/10Weekly Gaming Session Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

http://vgcats-rocks.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:19 am

Everything you play 'downloads', there's no avoiding it. You still use up your useage plan.

I thnk he ment stuff like this...whch can still work, if we all postd our high scres or somthng...
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
Weekly Gaming Session Left_bar_bleue7/17Weekly Gaming Session Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Weekly Gaming Session Left_bar_bleue3/3Weekly Gaming Session Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:59 am

I've still got the Heroes of Newerth idea. Best part bout it is that I'm verified so I can make public games for us all. We can do 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, and 5v5. It's free to play with extra goodies that you can pay for. Only thing that sucks is the high Learning curve.
Link: http://www.heroesofnewerth.com/spotvid_splash.php

My name in game is Yushiama.
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2951

Character Sheet
Weekly Gaming Session Left_bar_bleue101/21Weekly Gaming Session Empty_bar_bleue  (101/21)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyokofelinae Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:00 am

Well the code lyoko is coming out this may soo i wonder who is interested of join me playing this game.

You need to have a Facebook account to play this game. Well some of might have facebook, i really wonder if some of us want to share their facebook's stuff if not you could make a other account and just for the game and fourm events.
Lyokofelinae
Lyokofelinae
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3043

Character Sheet
Weekly Gaming Session Left_bar_bleue13/27Weekly Gaming Session Empty_bar_bleue  (13/27)
Weekly Gaming Session Left_bar_bleue1/2Weekly Gaming Session Empty_bar_bleue  (1/2)

http://lyokofelinae247.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down