Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quick Look at the Arena

Go down

Quick Look at the Arena Empty Quick Look at the Arena

Post by Atlas Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:22 pm

o/

So it's been forever and a day since I said I'd be working on the Arena. I figured I'd show some stuff off and let you know where it's at and what still needs to be done.

About the Words:
So all the actual rules and words and such are all done here.
Quick Look at the Arena 20f5l60

I'll be posting those in little sections in the short future.
On top of that, I want to make up a little tutorial with NPC characters that'll have some story in it AND you can just see how it works before you jump in.

Also, all the character creation tips and tricks and such will go up at that time too. Just putting that down.

About The Action:

So here's what the game would look like as a general game. this pic is more fantasy in terms of style and such but hey, it's a good start.
Quick Look at the Arena 2uf681f
Please ignore the whole Satanic ritual on the bottom left I was playing around with layers and got a bit overzealous.

And here's what the GM sees:
Quick Look at the Arena 2udyvc9
Which is about the same only with some circles to indicate weapon range and the fields to edit numbers.

Do you guys and gals like the look as a game? I'll be making it more sci-fi like with some new stuff but I've mostly just been mapping out the areas like that godawful first pic in the Arena already there. If we keep at it with this I'm going to be asking people to help me make tokens and icons and stuff which I'll do in a separate thread.

Anyway, lemme know what you think or if you have any questions!

Regards,
Atlas
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Health::
Quick Look at the Arena Left_bar_bleue5/10Quick Look at the Arena Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Energy::
Quick Look at the Arena Left_bar_bleue4/12Quick Look at the Arena Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Experience::
Quick Look at the Arena Left_bar_bleue0/5Quick Look at the Arena Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down