Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planning for the Chatbox Party

+14
LongHairedAelita
Heart of Lyoko
thehighlord
Stella Luce 333
mastermind416
The Pastamancer
memoire-blanche
Koneko on lyoko
Coto524
PeaceKeeper2014
Snickie
aelitaxwilliam
cya6
Atlas
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

what days could potentially work for you? (multiple choice allowed so pretty pls with a cherry on top select all possible dates!)

Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 2 I_voti1138%Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 2 Vote_l12 38% 
[ 15 ]
Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 2 I_voti1130%Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 2 Vote_l12 30% 
[ 12 ]
Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 2 I_voti1125%Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 2 Vote_l12 25% 
[ 10 ]
Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 2 I_voti117%Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 2 Vote_l12 7% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 40

Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 2 Empty Re: Planning for the Chatbox Party

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:57 am

Legend
Cya
Snickie
PeaceKeeper
Enzo
Koneko
Atlas
Memo
Mastermind
Stella
The Pastamancer
Kelly
John

It's ok if you're not sure you're going to make it. Just counting everyone. More people needed, come on come on.

From what I have read, eight people (including me) have no problem with the current range (July 7th-9th). I also don't mind Saturdays. If Saturday works for most people, it should be included. How many of you can make it on Saturday?

Back to top Go down

Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 2 Empty Re: Planning for the Chatbox Party

Post by Heart of Lyoko Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:07 am

GMT +8, Saturdays are out for me. I'm okay with the 7th and 8th. Not available on the 9th though, I have school Sad
Heart of Lyoko
Heart of Lyoko
Volcanoid
Volcanoid

Female Posts : 1531

Character Sheet
Health::
Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17/24Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/24)
Energy::
Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/2Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Experience::
Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://Kitty-Hearts.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:17 am

ew school-don't they know you have cool people to talk to on the internet??

I think the 7th would be ideal, though I was mostly suggesting the possibility of the 6th since it confuses me why we wouldn't just include the entire weekend?? if we're worried about people behaving/the general atmosphere of the chat, I trust legend to be enough to reign people in, and snickie and I should be there at most times anyway
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/18Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/5Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:59 am

I was happy that we had a range so it doesn't drag on forever. It doesn't really matter when as long as people can make it and it happens within a week, a little less or more.

How about adding a poll to this topic? Put in the suggested dates (add Saturday too!)

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:33 pm

done Smile
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/18Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/5Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:57 pm

*Looking at the results*

1 vote each...

Not any more.

Edit: Oh, multiple choices. Explains a lot. Thought I was being trolled.

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:14 pm

XD
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 869

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LongHairedAelita Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:32 pm

Those dates are good, it just depends on the time.
LongHairedAelita
LongHairedAelita
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1355

Character Sheet

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696154/LongHairedAelita

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:35 pm

Wow this seems fun! I can't wait to be a part of it on whatever date is chosen. But yeah the time is really important, though. It'd really suck if it was sometime in the morning because I would probably be sleeping in or something. ahaha xD
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1408

http://tae4.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:41 pm

Keep in mind people that it will probably last most of the day (whenever that day is). It'll have a start time which is what we're discussing right now but we'll give you the opportunity to get on.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/10Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/12Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/5Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:07 am

9th seems out of favor so far. If it concludes with a tie, lets have it on all days with the most votes. When it comes to the day of the event, just get on the chat box whenever you log in. You're bound to find people to talk with throughout the day.

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kdz Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:07 am

I'm good on sunday from 12-5 pm
y2kdz
y2kdz
Krab
Krab

Male Posts : 142

Character Sheet
Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue19/19Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:00 pm

Horse race between 7th and 8th. Who wants to bet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:03 pm

Sorry ^^;

Anyway, it really depends on times as to whether or not I can join in on week days/days when I have to get up for school the next day. Are there any ideas for times yet?
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3243

Character Sheet
Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue19/19Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://kageyamas-hinata.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LongHairedAelita Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:36 pm

Oh, well in that case, the 7th (Sunday) would be better for me because  I don't have to work that day.
LongHairedAelita
LongHairedAelita
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:39 pm

Holy sh-... who's gonna win? I am all in on 7th.

Back to top Go down

Post by LongHairedAelita Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:23 pm

Same here, Legend.
LongHairedAelita
LongHairedAelita
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:37 pm

Until I cop out and say "we all win!" with doing it both days :p

But for the actual announcement, I'll be tallying it all up July 5th and then letting you all know the time.

Note to self: Next time, send all info at once and not peacemeal.

Also, all this info is now in the OP of this thread.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet
Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/10Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/12Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/5Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:39 pm

I'm out til 10 on the 7th.  I don't think I have anything on the 8th.
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by VGCats_Rocks Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:24 am

Because timezones are soooooo convenient, Saturday/Sunday my time would be late Friday/Saturday East Coast time, soooo whatever, I got Sat/Sun/Mon free anyways soooooo...
VGCats_Rocks
VGCats_Rocks
Manta
Manta

Male Posts : 194

Character Sheet
Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/17Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/17)
Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/2Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/10Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

http://vgcats-rocks.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:52 pm

WTF people three way tie between 6-8th?!?!? I need a tiebreaker for the love of Jebus!
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:55 pm

Lies. The government wants the tie. A tie has been decided before the poll was even made. 

Dirty dirty politics.

Back to top Go down

Post by thehighlord Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:23 pm

All hail the glories of The High Lord, First of the First Kingdom. 

you have received your tiebreaker. 

Glory to all those who stood. 

..... i guess i can be available on Saturday... maybe Wink
thehighlord
thehighlord
Insekt
Insekt

Male Posts : 97

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:46 pm

Saturday it is?

Back to top Go down

Post by thehighlord Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:48 pm

thats how it looks.
thehighlord
thehighlord
Insekt
Insekt

Male Posts : 97

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next