Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planning for the Chatbox Party

+14
LongHairedAelita
Heart of Lyoko
thehighlord
Stella Luce 333
mastermind416
The Pastamancer
memoire-blanche
Koneko on lyoko
Coto524
PeaceKeeper2014
Snickie
aelitaxwilliam
cya6
Atlas
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

what days could potentially work for you? (multiple choice allowed so pretty pls with a cherry on top select all possible dates!)

Planning for the Chatbox Party I_voti1138%Planning for the Chatbox Party Vote_l12 38% 
[ 15 ]
Planning for the Chatbox Party I_voti1130%Planning for the Chatbox Party Vote_l12 30% 
[ 12 ]
Planning for the Chatbox Party I_voti1125%Planning for the Chatbox Party Vote_l12 25% 
[ 10 ]
Planning for the Chatbox Party I_voti117%Planning for the Chatbox Party Vote_l12 7% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 40

Planning for the Chatbox Party Empty Planning for the Chatbox Party

Post by Atlas Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:27 pm

XL will be holding a chatbox party in the near future. This thread is here to figure out the logistics of such an endeavor.

As for me, My schedule is flexible enough that I can accommodate most times(at least atm). Please RSVP and inform us of when you are available and we will follow up with an official announcement.

EDIT 1: I'm adding in the boundary that this will be done between July 7th-9th.

EDIT 2: We are discussing the starting time only right now. The event will take place throughout the day and will be very drop-in, drop-out able if need be.

EDIT 3: But for the actual announcement, I'll be tallying it all up July 5th and then letting you all know the time.

Last edited by Atlas on Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Health::
Planning for the Chatbox Party Left_bar_bleue5/10Planning for the Chatbox Party Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Energy::
Planning for the Chatbox Party Left_bar_bleue4/12Planning for the Chatbox Party Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Experience::
Planning for the Chatbox Party Left_bar_bleue0/5Planning for the Chatbox Party Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Planning for the Chatbox Party Empty Re: Planning for the Chatbox Party

Post by cya6 Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:29 pm

too much depends on work.  give me dates, I'll get back to you
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet
Planning for the Chatbox Party Left_bar_bleue0/0Planning for the Chatbox Party Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Planning for the Chatbox Party Left_bar_bleue0/0Planning for the Chatbox Party Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:53 am

Everyone should provide their time zone and when they're available. We will find a suitable time for most people. 

Since I am on vacation, my time is flexible. I also sleep extremely late so I don't mind late.

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:56 am

not sure about the day, but somewhere between 6-8, maybe? that way it's not horribly late for those in the UK (or, I've just gotten used to staying up late, so midnight isn't a big deal anymore), and people in the later US time zones can also get on. I think most people here are either somewhere in the US or in the UK.
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Planning for the Chatbox Party Left_bar_bleue14/18Planning for the Chatbox Party Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Planning for the Chatbox Party Left_bar_bleue4/5Planning for the Chatbox Party Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:31 am

EST I think
availibility depends on work which is erratic
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:31 am

EDT, pretty much anytime from 10am thru midnight here except for church on Sunday and if anything else happens to come up.  Until the 9th, my schedule is mostly free.
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:53 am

Schedule is nearly 100% free.  Smile
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 869

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:29 am

GMT, currently on holiday. No apparent commitments in the next few weeks. Clear from 0830 to 2230 at the moment, although it is the weekend.
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3955

Character Sheet
Planning for the Chatbox Party Left_bar_bleue19/19Planning for the Chatbox Party Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Planning for the Chatbox Party Left_bar_bleue9/9Planning for the Chatbox Party Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:37 am

Waiting for even more people, but it looks like most (if not all) can dedicate some time during the weekend?

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:55 am

GMT, still at school until July 19th, but Saturday nights are usually pretty good for me and to a lesser extent Friday nights.
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3243

Character Sheet
Planning for the Chatbox Party Left_bar_bleue19/19Planning for the Chatbox Party Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Planning for the Chatbox Party Left_bar_bleue1/1Planning for the Chatbox Party Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://kageyamas-hinata.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:14 pm

Just got a tentative schedule for this week:
I just remembered I can't do Saturday morning EDT because of my eye appointment.
Next Monday will probably be a no-go for me.  Tuesday and several days after that are definite no's from me.
One of these days this week I have to take my dog to the vet; we haven't scheduled that yet but I'm thinking it'll probably be Tuesday or Wednesday.
Also, either Tuesday or Thursday night I probably can't be here.
I'm doing XaJuWriMo too.  Or, at least, I plan to. lol
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:30 pm

It really depends on how soon people want to do this I think. Also, when's XaJuWriMo starting this year?
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet
Planning for the Chatbox Party Left_bar_bleue1/1Planning for the Chatbox Party Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:39 pm

Tomorrow. Wink
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:18 pm

Say whaaaaaaaat D: well damn I gotta get some idea in my head.
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:28 pm

Mods, please stay on topic.

Sorry, I really wanted to do this Smile 

About when to make it happen: Ofc it will be when most people can make it, but I also don't like delaying such events for long periods of time. You're never guaranteed 90 or even 80% will show up and building up for long periods of time only to have a disappointing number would be demoralizing. I always think a regular chatbox party would be great and I am sure everyone thinks the same whenever we hold a successful one, but it seems like people just forget about it. You won't ever have high numbers every week (or whenever we decide to hold it) but 7 or 8 on a regular basis ain't bad at all.

Anyway, I have high hopes for this one. Perhaps 15 or more? That's why everyone should be informed of it and contribute with their available time/s.

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:53 pm

I demand more progress therefore I will institute the boundary of this being between the dates of July 7-9th. Provide us with your availability at these dates if you have not already done so.

After that, we can do this weekly from there if people really enjoy it.

Also:

- This will be done exclusively on the Chatbox. No Skype channels or anything else.
- Entirely pop in and pop out. Show when you can, you suck when you can't.
- Keep in mind that we will probably post some form of log for people who can't show so be aware of that.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Planning for the Chatbox Party Left_bar_bleue5/10Planning for the Chatbox Party Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Planning for the Chatbox Party Left_bar_bleue4/12Planning for the Chatbox Party Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Planning for the Chatbox Party Left_bar_bleue0/5Planning for the Chatbox Party Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:58 pm

9th is a no-go for me.  8th is probably a no-go for me. 7th in the morning is a no-go (as are all Sundays), and the rest of the day is a mystery.
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Post by memoire-blanche Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:45 am

I don't mind, I have holidays anyway :)I'm GMT, by the way.
memoire-blanche
memoire-blanche
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 410

http://memoire-blanche.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:04 am

Come on, more people!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pastamancer Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:09 am

I can do that with the sole exception of the afternoon.
The Pastamancer
The Pastamancer
Megatank
Megatank

Male Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:20 am

I will be there any time after 10 on these dates almost certainly.  Cause of work, but that will always end the latest at ten, so I'll be here after.
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by mastermind416 Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:53 am

I'm pretty good any time.
Just make sure to send an e-mail when it's starting, otherwise I won't remember. Haha.
mastermind416
mastermind416
Kankrelat
Kankrelat

Male Posts : 1

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:14 pm

I’m in Eastern Standard Time, & I’m typically here in the morning but I can sometimes log on at night (10 or 11 pm ish). The 8th or 9th would probably be better for me, but Sunday’s not impossible (unless I’m forgetting about something). My schedule isn’t always reliable, though… 
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
Planning for the Chatbox Party Left_bar_bleue7/17Planning for the Chatbox Party Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Planning for the Chatbox Party Left_bar_bleue3/3Planning for the Chatbox Party Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:47 pm

not sure how stuck you are on the dates, atlas, but is there a reason why the 6th won't work for you/are you busy then? ofc the 7, 8, 9 work as well, but saturdays tend to be easier on everyone. though I guess as I say that, I'm in the middle of making plans, so idk if I'm actually free on saturday or if it's sunday that I'm free Razz late afternoon to the late evening would work best for me on all of those dates (though still unsure about sunday)
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Planning for the Chatbox Party Left_bar_bleue14/18Planning for the Chatbox Party Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Planning for the Chatbox Party Left_bar_bleue4/5Planning for the Chatbox Party Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by thehighlord Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:48 pm

John the highlord will be there if its between the times of 5PM eastern and time
thehighlord
thehighlord
Insekt
Insekt

Male Posts : 97

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next