Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geniuses in Love

+10
Dr. J
Adventurer411
Snickie
Zenoxen
Smartguy5000
Soul Jelly
aelitaxwilliam
Stella Luce 333
cya6
LovelyMadness13
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Geniuses in Love  - Page 2 Empty Re: Geniuses in Love

Post by LovelyMadness13 Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:30 pm

XD What if he had her come into the factory, and the ring was in one of the scanners XD hehehehehehe
LovelyMadness13
LovelyMadness13
Tarantula
Tarantula

Female Posts : 799

Character Sheet
Health::
Geniuses in Love  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Geniuses in Love  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Geniuses in Love  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Geniuses in Love  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Post by Smartguy5000 Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:58 pm

Or he had her go to Lyoko, to find his costume a Tuxedo, and a digital ring that can be materialized so that it's completely unique (crystalline structure based on her DNA)
Smartguy5000
Smartguy5000
Manta
Manta

Male Posts : 221

https://www.facebook.com/smartguy5000

Back to top Go down

Post by memoire-blanche Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:16 pm

I've been a Jerlita fan since the very beginning of my adventure with CL. It's hard to resist their cuteness... and they are soulmates despite their differences. Their relationship is not perfect, yet they try to work things out each time. Like in Frontier or Saint Valentine's Day or Music to soothe the savage beast.
memoire-blanche
memoire-blanche
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 410

http://memoire-blanche.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Smartguy5000 Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:24 pm

They just work.
Smartguy5000
Smartguy5000
Manta
Manta

Back to top Go down

Post by Neron641 Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:59 am

OMG THAT PICTURE IS SO apple! AWESOME HOLY SHIT. I Love jerlita.

You guys are probably thinking but, wait you said you hated Jerlita WRONG Jerlita is my favorite of the two canon shippings.

Why the change of heart cause after re-watching the entire series I felt its much better than oddlita. hopefully Vena won't try to assassinate me any *bullet flies past face* what the hell was that

Vena: GOD DAMMIT SO CLOSE
Neron641
Neron641
Insekt
Insekt

Male Posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Adventurer411 Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:42 am

/hides gun behind back

I'm glad you decided to ship JxA, Neron; things would have been very unpleasant otherwise.

I love their moments; Lots of times I go find the episodes and watch just the JxA parts ^^; Some of my favorites are the moments in episode 43, 25, 18 and 72.
Adventurer411
Adventurer411
Judge
Judge

Female Posts : 1150

Character Sheet
Geniuses in Love  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Geniuses in Love  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Geniuses in Love  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/3Geniuses in Love  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyMadness13 Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:24 pm

I like how Aelita's so good at making him all bashful. It's so dang cute. Especially when he's in his element, you know, explaining away or creating some new epic program, and she'll do something, like complement him or kiss on the cheek or something, and he just goes all O///////O It's so cute!!! He should work on trying to get her all blushy. It'd be funny. XD
LovelyMadness13
LovelyMadness13
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Smartguy5000 Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:40 am

I always love that, when a story has Jer be the ballsy one, and he kisses Lita; and she just freezes.
Smartguy5000
Smartguy5000
Manta
Manta

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyMadness13 Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:58 am

That'd be awesome!! ^^ It's fun to make Aelita blush. ^^
LovelyMadness13
LovelyMadness13
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tumbles Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:39 pm

As long as there are a ton of Jerlita moments in season 5 I'm good. ^w^ Except I really like your ideas of him making the first move! That would be so adorable, especially Aelita's reaction. I love you

Tumbles
Konger
Konger

Female Posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Railen Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:39 pm

The member 'Tumbles' has done the following action : Roll the dice!

'D100' : 30
Railen
Railen
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2918

Character Sheet
Geniuses in Love  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue22/22Geniuses in Love  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (22/22)
Geniuses in Love  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Geniuses in Love  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://www.xanaslair.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyMadness13 Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:22 pm

Well, there's been some satasfactory minor J/A moments so far in Evolution...Jeremie actually grabbed her hand twice in the same episode and held on...he's getting braver XD
Best still is Aelita's whole "There's only ONE Mrs. Einstein." She got all protective of him, which was interesting, since usually it's the other way around. YAY!!! J/A lives on. ^^
LovelyMadness13
LovelyMadness13
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2