Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team challenges: Sign Up here

+9
Eilorae
Stella Luce 333
y2kdz
Adventurer411
A_QueenOfFairys
AeonFrodo
Lyokofelinae
Coto524
Atlas
13 posters

Go down

Team challenges: Sign Up here Empty Team challenges: Sign Up here

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:55 am

Update 22/12/2011:-

Two teams battle it out for fame and glory in this epic showdown. The objective is to beat the other team and score enough points to win each round. Here is how this is going to work:

1- Minimum number of players: Once we reach sixteen players, the event is set to start.

2- The group stage: all the players who sign up will move to this stage. They will be randomly divided into four groups of four.

3- Each group will be appointed a time/date for it's series of challenges. Then the challenges start and only the top two ranked players will progress from each group.

4- Knockout stage: With eight players left, they will move to the knockout stage where the loser is instantly eliminated.

The leader of group A will face the #2 of group B (Match 1).
The leader of group B will face the #2 of group A (Match 2).
The leader of group C will face the #2 of group D (Match 3).
The leader of group D will face the #2 of group C (Match 4).

Four players will progress. Then the winner of Match 1 will face the winner of Match 2. The winner of Match 3 will face the winner Of Match 4.

5- The final: The last two players square off against each other to determine the champion of the individual challenges.

6- Forming the two teams: Both winner and the runner-up are declared team leaders. They take turns picking their teammates from the list of the participants with the champion starting first and choosing two.

7- Both groups are asked to name their teams and... the real challenge begins!

{Important to read}

* You get Cps for participating AND winning each round.

* If you miss a challenge or choose to "pass" it, you will get no points/Cps, but you can continue with the next challenge. Only for group stage.

* If you are declared champion/runner-up and you don't wish to be a team leader, you can give it to someone else providing that they agree.

* Both the champion and the runner-up will be honored in the wall of fame.

Last edited by LegendOfTheSky on Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:55 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Team challenges: Sign Up here Empty Re: Team challenges: Sign Up here

Post by Atlas Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:08 am

The last time I signed up for a vague challenge I ended up dueling an extraplanar god.

Maybe when I know more.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Health::
Team challenges: Sign Up here Left_bar_bleue5/10Team challenges: Sign Up here Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Energy::
Team challenges: Sign Up here Left_bar_bleue4/12Team challenges: Sign Up here Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Experience::
Team challenges: Sign Up here Left_bar_bleue0/5Team challenges: Sign Up here Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:53 am

You Greeks just love dueling gods all the time. Get a hobby.

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:24 am

I'm in! I don't know WTH this is about, but I'm in anyway!
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3955

Character Sheet
Team challenges: Sign Up here Left_bar_bleue19/19Team challenges: Sign Up here Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Team challenges: Sign Up here Left_bar_bleue9/9Team challenges: Sign Up here Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)
Team challenges: Sign Up here Left_bar_bleue0/0Team challenges: Sign Up here Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyokofelinae Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:56 am

i am in i want to try
Lyokofelinae
Lyokofelinae
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3043

Character Sheet
Team challenges: Sign Up here Left_bar_bleue13/27Team challenges: Sign Up here Empty_bar_bleue  (13/27)
Team challenges: Sign Up here Left_bar_bleue1/2Team challenges: Sign Up here Empty_bar_bleue  (1/2)
Team challenges: Sign Up here Left_bar_bleue0/0Team challenges: Sign Up here Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://lyokofelinae247.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:06 am

Signing up Very Happy
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3780

Character Sheet
Team challenges: Sign Up here Left_bar_bleue11/23Team challenges: Sign Up here Empty_bar_bleue  (11/23)
Team challenges: Sign Up here Left_bar_bleue2/4Team challenges: Sign Up here Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by A_QueenOfFairys Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:08 pm

*raises hand*
A_QueenOfFairys
A_QueenOfFairys
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2255

http://a-queenoffairys.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adventurer411 Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:31 pm

...I'll probably regret this, but I guess I'm in.
Adventurer411
Adventurer411
Judge
Judge

Female Posts : 1150

Character Sheet
Team challenges: Sign Up here Left_bar_bleue20/20Team challenges: Sign Up here Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Team challenges: Sign Up here Left_bar_bleue3/3Team challenges: Sign Up here Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:34 pm

Fine.

It's been a while since I've challenged a god anyways.
Sign me up.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet
Team challenges: Sign Up here Left_bar_bleue5/10Team challenges: Sign Up here Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Team challenges: Sign Up here Left_bar_bleue4/12Team challenges: Sign Up here Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Team challenges: Sign Up here Left_bar_bleue0/5Team challenges: Sign Up here Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:36 pm

Dude, stop being so greek! no gods...

yet.

More players, or else.

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kdz Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:43 pm

MAGIC SIGNING BUTTON PUSH
y2kdz
y2kdz
Krab
Krab

Male Posts : 142

Character Sheet
Team challenges: Sign Up here Left_bar_bleue19/19Team challenges: Sign Up here Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Team challenges: Sign Up here Left_bar_bleue1/1Team challenges: Sign Up here Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:45 am

I'm in! I know I havn't exctly been the most actve membr for thse past few months...but that shold chnge soon...
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
Team challenges: Sign Up here Left_bar_bleue7/17Team challenges: Sign Up here Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Team challenges: Sign Up here Left_bar_bleue3/3Team challenges: Sign Up here Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:17 pm

Adventurer411 wrote:...I'll probably regret this, but I guess I'm in.
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2951

Character Sheet
Team challenges: Sign Up here Left_bar_bleue101/21Team challenges: Sign Up here Empty_bar_bleue  (101/21)
Team challenges: Sign Up here Left_bar_bleue2/4Team challenges: Sign Up here Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:51 am

Why not Razz I'm in
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3243

Character Sheet
Team challenges: Sign Up here Left_bar_bleue1/1Team challenges: Sign Up here Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://kageyamas-hinata.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:21 am

Huge update to the first post. Check it out and feel free to pm your questions.

Six more players to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by VGCats_Rocks Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:08 pm

I'm in. I have no idea what I'm doing but I don't care
VGCats_Rocks
VGCats_Rocks
Manta
Manta

Male Posts : 194

Character Sheet
Team challenges: Sign Up here Left_bar_bleue1/17Team challenges: Sign Up here Empty_bar_bleue  (1/17)
Team challenges: Sign Up here Left_bar_bleue2/2Team challenges: Sign Up here Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Team challenges: Sign Up here Left_bar_bleue1/10Team challenges: Sign Up here Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

http://vgcats-rocks.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:10 pm

Tengo una preganta, Steven.

Do I have to do the whole preliminary round, or can I just take being chosen last as a consequence or something. Because I am a complete wet rag and don't want to do the whole competition, considering I don't want to be a leader anyway.

aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Team challenges: Sign Up here Left_bar_bleue14/18Team challenges: Sign Up here Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Team challenges: Sign Up here Left_bar_bleue4/5Team challenges: Sign Up here Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:47 am

You can choose not to participate and sign up after the teams are chosen. Ofc you may not get the team you 'want' though.

Why participate?

1- It's fun. If you don't think it is, I doubt you'd want to sign up/be part of a team later.

2- You can participate, go for the win and when you do get leadership, pass it to one of your friends so you have better chances of being in the same team.

3- It is fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:46 am

Shadows. Very Happy
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:49 am

Participants:

Atlas
Binary
Felin
Aeon
Queen
Adventurer
Y2kdz
Stella
Eli
Koneko
Shadows

We have eleven and I need five more. Join or get banned.

Last edited by LegendOfTheSky on Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:16 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyokofelinae Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:11 am

Change my name into Felin plz

Not "Felin plz Razz"

"Felin"
Lyokofelinae
Lyokofelinae
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3043

Character Sheet
Team challenges: Sign Up here Left_bar_bleue13/27Team challenges: Sign Up here Empty_bar_bleue  (13/27)
Team challenges: Sign Up here Left_bar_bleue1/2Team challenges: Sign Up here Empty_bar_bleue  (1/2)

http://lyokofelinae247.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:34 am

Because it's unlikely I would get five more players anytime soon, I would have to go with twelve. Which means I need one lucky player. Why lucky? because he/she would get two CPs for joining.

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kdz Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:31 am

This is Angel because I'm too lazy to sign my brother out. =D I wanna join. XD Just because it sounds like fun. =3

AND YOU HAD BETTER NOT SAY THIS ISN'T ME, ANY OF YOU! >_< I'll post something else if you don't believe me. =3
y2kdz
y2kdz
Krab
Krab

Male Posts : 142

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:07 am

Nice try y2k. It seems you know your sister's habits of writing in blue and ending her sentences with "=3".

But we won't be fooled!
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:12 pm

Locked. Another topic is up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down