Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get it together!

2 posters

Go down

Get it together! Empty Get it together!

Post by Railen Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:28 am

For the Little Big Planet fans, I'm not talking about the funny theme song. I am talking about the very first tryout of an event: a meeting on our chatbox, just to try it out. Smile Random chatter and laugher with everyone from the XL team.

I am aiming this event at the 8th of May 2010 as visible on the calender. It will start at 8 Pm MY TIME (keep in mind that my time is completely different from yours), but coming a bit earlier or later is possible. We hope to get it lasting long enough to remain active for latecommers. Smile If the timing seems to be too difficult, Snowy will be online when I can't be (she can stay up longer due to time difference).
Railen
Railen
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2918

Character Sheet
Health::
Get it together! Left_bar_bleue22/22Get it together! Empty_bar_bleue  (22/22)
Energy::
Get it together! Left_bar_bleue1/1Get it together! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Experience::
Get it together! Left_bar_bleue0/0Get it together! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://www.xanaslair.com

Back to top Go down

Get it together! Empty Re: Get it together!

Post by SnowPrincessMossy Sun May 09, 2010 12:18 pm

Thank you to Memoire-blanche, AelitaBelpois, Aelitaxwilliam, and Kikaruu for coming to the chatbox to chat Smile I'm glad you all were able to find your way there and talk with each other for quite a while.
SnowPrincessMossy
SnowPrincessMossy
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 495

https://www.youtube.com/user/SnowCoveredLoyalty

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum