Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code: Cyrno (Excrpt)

Go down

Code: Cyrno (Excrpt) Empty Code: Cyrno (Excrpt)

Post by Stella Luce 333 Tue May 24, 2011 7:29 am

Code: Cyrno (Excrpt) Feb2011

Cyrno de Bergac with a Code Lyoko twst...

Code: Cyrno

Excrpt:

"After standing me up tonight, that's all you have to say?" she said.

"Yumi, wait! Please, I…" Willem glanced at me. Great, it looks like I had to speak for him again.

"I wanted to apologize." I whispered. Willem repeated the words to her.

"I know I should have called, but I didn't realize how late it had gotten until just now."

"I know I should have called, but…I didn't realize how late…it had gotten until just now!" Willem said, after I had to remind him of the sentence a few times. Let's hope Yumi doesn't notice…

"Why are you talking like that?" Yumi asked.

Uh oh.

"Come here." I whispered to Willem.

"Come here!" he called.

"No, not her!" I whispered. "I meant you."

"You want me to come down?" Yumi asked.

"No!" Willem & I yelled at the same time.

"…Are you ok?" she asked.
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
Health::
Code: Cyrno (Excrpt) Left_bar_bleue7/17Code: Cyrno (Excrpt) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Energy::
Code: Cyrno (Excrpt) Left_bar_bleue3/3Code: Cyrno (Excrpt) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Experience::
Code: Cyrno (Excrpt) Left_bar_bleue0/0Code: Cyrno (Excrpt) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down