Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AeonFrodo's AMVs

Go down

AeonFrodo's AMVs Empty AeonFrodo's AMVs

Post by AeonFrodo Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:42 pm

Hey, well, in the past I used to make AMVs, as people from XL1 may remember. Now I'm doing them again, since I've got more free time and I can dedicate some of that time to them. So just click on the title of the AMV and I hope you enjoy them! And I'm also taking requests now, so if you want an AMV done by me, then just ask and I'll try to do one for you!

Monster *NEW*
Summary: A showcase of all the Code Lyoko Monsters!
Song: Monster by The Automatic

The Hand That Feeds
Summary: A CL AMV, no storyline here.
Song: The Hand That Feeds by Nine Inch Nails

Ulrich's Goanna Show You!
Summary: A short tribute to Ulrich Stern
Song: Sonic Riders Opening Theme by Crush 40

Speed Racer Ulrich
Summary: Ulrich’s a speed racer, and he’s ready to carve up the track with everything he’s got!
Song: Go Speed Racer Go! by Ali Dee and The Dekompressors

Here Without You
Summary: Going through a lot of grief with the materialization and finding the anti-virus for Aelita Schaeffer, Jeremie Belpois struggles through difficult times. But he’s determined to see this through, as he’s doing all of this work for love.
Song: Here Without You by 3 Doors Down

To Lyoko and Back
Summary: Yumi Ishiyama is a female warrior looking for a pilot to join her boss’ group to save the world. When she finds a pilot named Ulrich Stern, she finds herself slowly falling in love with him.
Song: To the Moon and Back by Savage Garden

The Hero Within
Summary: Ulrich Stern is just an ordinary schoolboy, but one day, he travels to Lyoko… And he becomes something he always wanted to be… A hero.
Song: Hero by Nickelback

I Never Want to Grow Up!
Summary: Odd Della Robbia loves playing pranks and having fun... And doesn't intend to grow up anytime soon.
Song: Grow Up by Simple Plan

Shadow Boys
Summary: Just a tribute to the guys of Code Lyoko.
Song: In the Shadows by the Rasmus

I Can't Be Perfect for You
Summary: Ulrich Stern lives a double-life, as a boarding school student and a Lyoko Warrior. But his Father makes his life even harder, expecting his son to be perfect in everything. All Ulrich wants from his father is his understanding... That he can't be perfect.
Song: Perfect by Simple Plan

Code: Frontier
Summary: My Code Lyoko verison of the Digimon: Frontier Opening Theme
Song: Digimon Frontier Opening Theme

Hook Yumi Up
Summary: Yumi Ishiyama is always in trouble, whether it’s school or Lyoko. However, a mysterious but respectful boy comes into her life, which could be the break Yumi always wanted.
Song: Hook Me Up by The Veronicas

The Showdown!
Summary: What happens when two guys are in love with the same girl? They fight over her, of course. Who will win the showdown? Will it be Ulrich on the side of virtue, or will it be William on the side of vice?
Song: Are You the One? by The Presets

Enter William - The Sandman
Summary: William has been possessed by XANA, and the Lyoko Gang find a darker and more powerful side to him. Can they save William?
Song: Enter Sandman by Metallica

Yume de Aetara
Summary: Ulrich Stern and Yumi Ishiyama have never really gotten to know each other, but somehow, they long to be with each other in their dreams. They always seem to stumble into each other, but fate always gets in their way. Will they ever get know each other more?
Song: Yume de Aetara by Kinmokusei

You're No Problem Aelita
Summary: Ever since arriving on Earth, Aelita has been having difficulties becoming accustomed to this new life. But with the help of her friends, will she understand that she's no problem at all?
Song: Problem Girl by Rob Thomas

Superhuman Ulrich
Summary: Ulrich Stern had a normal life, until he met Jeremie Belpois. Now a Lyoko Warrior, he fights to save the lives of his friends and family.
Song: Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down

It's Never Over
Summary: The most popular boy in Kadic Academy, Ulrich Stern has finally met the girl of his dreams, Yumi Ishiyama. However, another boy, William Dunbar is madly in love with Yumi. Can Ulrich win this battle for love? Or will he be too shy to admit his feelings for Yumi in the end?
Song: It's Not Over by Daughtry

------------------------------------------------------

Request form (Send your requests via PM to me. Note: I only have CL and Sands of Destruction clips, so only ask for them)

Song and the Artist: (Useful if I don't know the song and/or the artist. A YouTube link is not required but greatly appreciated)
T.V Show: (Either Code Lyoko or Sands of Destruction)
Storyline: (Optional, if you have desire a storyline for the AMV, please have the full story set out so I can have a clear picture of the story you want)
Characters-Centric: (Optional, if you want it around particular characters, please mention that)
Challenge: (Optional, asking me only put clips of the characters on Earth/only using one episode. Don't ask me for anything impossible though)
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3780

Character Sheet
Health::
AeonFrodo's AMVs Left_bar_bleue11/23AeonFrodo's AMVs Empty_bar_bleue  (11/23)
Energy::
AeonFrodo's AMVs Left_bar_bleue2/4AeonFrodo's AMVs Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)
Experience::
AeonFrodo's AMVs Left_bar_bleue0/0AeonFrodo's AMVs Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down