Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code Lyoko: The Rewrite

Go down

Code Lyoko: The Rewrite Empty Code Lyoko: The Rewrite

Post by matt0044 Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:16 am

Hey, there! It's me, Matt! Long time no see.

I'm finally back with my cartoon x-over fanmake of Code Lyoko. For those who don't know, a fanmake is where you adapt the story or concepts of a movie, TV show and/or any piece of fiction and use your favorite cartoon or TV characters to represent to original characters. Some are good while some "need improvement" so to speak.

My fanmake of Code Lyoko feature characters from these cartoon series: Sagwa: the Chinese Siamese Cat, Arthur and Angelina Ballerina. It also features characters from the Japanese Anime, Cowboy Bebop. Now before you get all skeptical about this, allow me to let you know that you are NOT required to know who these characters are before you start reading the first chapter. They are much different from how they are in their own respective series with a few exceptions. You can pretend that these characters are just being introduced to you as you read the story. No need for familiarity.

Also the story is much different from the original Code Lyoko series. It's more linear and less episodic. Not to mention it's changed to suit the new characters representing the original characters. What? Were you expecting the same old stories we saw on TV? I don't want it to be a rehash of the original series.

Anyways, click on the link below to go directly to the first chapter of Code Lyoko: The Rewrite. Trust me, you'll have a blast! And be sure to leave a review for each chapter too!

Click here: Chapter One: Fraidy Cats

And about PBS Kids characters being in this, don't ask me, don't judge me and just go with it.

Last edited by matt0044 on Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total

matt0044
Kankrelat
Kankrelat

Back to top Go down

Code Lyoko: The Rewrite Empty Re: Code Lyoko: The Rewrite

Post by matt0044 Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:09 pm

Chapter 2 is up now. Check it out and don't forget to review.

Click here: Chapter Two: Discoveries

matt0044
Kankrelat
Kankrelat

Back to top Go down