Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memo's Literary Attempts

3 posters

Go down

Memo's Literary Attempts Empty Memo's Literary Attempts

Post by memoire-blanche Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:59 am

Since I already created a thread for myself in Art section, I can make one here as well. Smile You can find my stories on fanfiction.net and also on my Deviantart profile.
With few exceptions, most of my works are focused on Jeremie and Aelita, because they are my favorite characters and pairing.

HIS Rose JxA. Once I found out that there is a variety of a light-pink rose named Aelita. And so inspiration came. Smile
A Spring Walk Classic JxA fluff set in Season 2, with Aelita still learning about Earth.
The Girl From His Dreams you already should know that one, it won Crazy Pairings Challenge 8D My first ever attempt at an unorthodox pairing.
Pussillanimous That one was created very fastly during Jerlita Week(last week of August) as an answer to the prompt 'pussillanimous'.
These are not all, there are some that were not translated into English yet, so expect updates in due time. Also, as I'm rather a reader than a writer, look into my favourites! I have some amazing stories featured there, give them some love^^

--

Sorry for double post, but it's for good cause.
I started uploading a new story today, I'm going to update it in a matter of days. I finished it almost a year ago, but decided to upload it today.
I Love You, My Enemy Summary: Alternative end of Season 4. After freeing William the gang doesn't know how to stop XANA. Soon a series of weird occurences happen. It appears that Aelita has a secret admirer... Who is he? What consequences will this weird situation have?

Edit: Thanks, Rai ^^

Last edited by memoire-blanche on Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Double post.)
memoire-blanche
memoire-blanche
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 410

http://memoire-blanche.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Memo's Literary Attempts Empty Re: Memo's Literary Attempts

Post by Railen Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:28 pm

*bumps*
Railen
Railen
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2918

Character Sheet
Health::
Memo's Literary Attempts Left_bar_bleue22/22Memo's Literary Attempts Empty_bar_bleue  (22/22)
Energy::
Memo's Literary Attempts Left_bar_bleue1/1Memo's Literary Attempts Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Experience::
Memo's Literary Attempts Left_bar_bleue0/0Memo's Literary Attempts Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://www.xanaslair.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:19 pm

Sissi was instead thunderstruck when she saw them together. She was not even mad, what usually happened when things were not going the way she wished, she was just too shocked by a discovery she made. "Taelia was right," she thought. How could she be so blind to something everybody around found obvious? Her mind rearranged suddenly as if Jeremie and Aelita broke a dam built inside her head. She looked half admiring, half thrilled at the two, who she gossiped about just a short time ago. It ached her inside when she realized that she just ruined her reputation. Her insides boiled as she looked at the happy couple, which was standing in blinding sunlight.

Soon Jeremie released Aelita from his hug. As she did not want to move away from him, he put his shoulder around her waist. That was when he looked at Sissi meaningfully. She noticed that instead of usual, pale, weak eyes of computer nerd a pair of ice cold, blue eyes of a warrior were stuck at her; a warrior who was ready to defend the one close to his heart from wicked plots of the enemies. Sissi mentally backed off as she convinced herself of power which were hidden in that guy, who she clearly underestimated.

I know that I Love You, My Enmy isn't as fluffy as the scne I've quted makes it seem...but it shows that you can take on all diffrnt types of scnes & wrte them well. That's not somthng you see all the time...
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
Health::
Memo's Literary Attempts Left_bar_bleue7/17Memo's Literary Attempts Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Energy::
Memo's Literary Attempts Left_bar_bleue3/3Memo's Literary Attempts Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Experience::
Memo's Literary Attempts Left_bar_bleue0/0Memo's Literary Attempts Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by memoire-blanche Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:54 am

Well... I didn't have much time for writing for the past few months... apart from Drabble Station, which gathers drabbles from Challenges over here... the biggest new thing would then be:
The Accident "Set several months after season 4. Jeremie has an accident. How will Aelita cope with it?" JxA.

Hooray for more self-advertisement Very Happy
memoire-blanche
memoire-blanche
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 410

http://memoire-blanche.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down