Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possessed!

2 posters

Go down

Possessed! Empty Possessed!

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:07 pm

Alrighty! Time for the next challenge! This one will be judged by yours truly, though if anyone else wants to help out with the judging process, they can drop me a PM.

The challenge: The theme for this challenge is possession.

Basically someone (major character, minor character, new character, I don’t care) has to be possessed by XANA. And that should be a main point in your story. Other than that, it’s pretty much a free reign, you can go on how that happened, what happened when it did happen, or after it happened. It can be any genre: suspense, adventure, angst, friendship, tragedy, hurt/comfort, romance, general, family, horror. However you feel the best way to tell the story, go for it.

What I’m judging on: I’m looking for how creative you get with this particular challenge in both plot and story writing techniques. How original you can be is also important. Grammar mechanics and spelling too, and also characterization. Remember, if you’re interested in being a judge, just shoot me a PM!

Prizes for Grabs: Three CPs are available for this! Two for the first place winner, and one for the runner up.

Length: At least 500 words. No more than 10,000. I’ll accept multi-chapter entries but stay within the word range and all chapters have to be posted by the deadline. If you have a problem with any of these, PM me and we’ll see what we can do.

Rules:

• Link it, don’t post it here.
  • Make sure you follow all the fanfiction and forum rules here as well as the rules for wherever you post it.
  • No rated M content in this particular challenge.

Deadline: September 15th.

Remember: Creativity is a major part of this particular challenge. Be the most creative you can (without going crazy, of course).

Feel free to post any questions, comments, or concerns you have.

-Shadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Possessed! Empty Re: Possessed!

Post by lyokofan4life Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:38 pm

cool im so in!!!
lyokofan4life
lyokofan4life
Blok
Blok

Female Posts : 36

http://code-ulumi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:01 pm

Cool, but remember, entries have to be posted by Septemeber 15, only four to three days away! pale

Edit: 9/17- Well, time's been up for this one. I hate to see it go, and I hate that no one responded to it. Well, maybe next time, who knows.

Last edited by SeeMeInTheShadows on Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deadline)
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: