Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rizeup88's Code Lyoko art

2 posters

Go down

rizeup88's Code Lyoko art Empty rizeup88's Code Lyoko art

Post by rizeup88 Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:41 pm

As mentioned, I am also an artist of Code Lyoko related work. Some of these works were ones I did on a rainy day, while others are requests. As like other artists, I take requests for work.

Here is the link to all my work on deviantART:

Rev-Rizeup DeviantART Page

Hope you enjoy them! Comment on what you think either here, or on each respective picture page on DA.

Note: Some pictures have the mature content filter on them. That's only because some feature the characters partially nude, (don't worry, they're not fully nude, nor do they expose anything obscene. I am a Christian and don't believe in creating anything like that).
rizeup88
rizeup88
Konger
Konger

Back to top Go down

rizeup88's Code Lyoko art Empty Re: rizeup88's Code Lyoko art

Post by Railen Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:29 am

The eye you use for your avy looks great already. ^^ And I love that drawing of Jer x Lita you got there.
Railen
Railen
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2918

Character Sheet
Health::
rizeup88's Code Lyoko art Left_bar_bleue22/22rizeup88's Code Lyoko art Empty_bar_bleue  (22/22)
Energy::
rizeup88's Code Lyoko art Left_bar_bleue1/1rizeup88's Code Lyoko art Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Experience::
rizeup88's Code Lyoko art Left_bar_bleue0/0rizeup88's Code Lyoko art Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://www.xanaslair.com

Back to top Go down