Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drp's Seomwhat Cool Instrumental Covers and Other Miscellaneous Musical Adventures

Go down

Drp's Seomwhat Cool Instrumental Covers and Other Miscellaneous Musical Adventures Empty Drp's Seomwhat Cool Instrumental Covers and Other Miscellaneous Musical Adventures

Post by drpdrp97 Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:24 am

I do a lot of instrumental stuff, and, if you can't tell, my favorite artist of all time is Linkin Park, to the point of obsession XD

These are some of my works. Some are just me editing audio, other are me playing instruments as covers.
Linkin Park - From the Inside Cover:
Linkin Park - Lying From You Cover:
Linkin Park - Crawling Cover:
Wisdom, Justice, and Love/Oppenheimer Speech Mashup:
Weird Papercut Remix I Did:
drpdrp97
drpdrp97
Megatank
Megatank

Male Posts : 311

Character Sheet
Health::
Drp's Seomwhat Cool Instrumental Covers and Other Miscellaneous Musical Adventures Left_bar_bleue0/0Drp's Seomwhat Cool Instrumental Covers and Other Miscellaneous Musical Adventures Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Drp's Seomwhat Cool Instrumental Covers and Other Miscellaneous Musical Adventures Left_bar_bleue0/0Drp's Seomwhat Cool Instrumental Covers and Other Miscellaneous Musical Adventures Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

http://theairforce.shivtr.com

Back to top Go down