Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going Out of My Head

2 posters

Go down

Going Out of My Head Empty Going Out of My Head

Post by Stella Luce 333 Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:56 am

I know that I’m way past the deadline & way under the word count, but here’s my finished story for our Writing Month!

Going Out of My Head

What seems more likely: A young teenager fighting the forces of evil with her friends, or a young teenager who has a great amount of intelligence, but whose mind also plays tricks on her? A Code Lyoko fic inspired by "Normal Again" from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
Health::
Going Out of My Head Left_bar_bleue7/17Going Out of My Head Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Energy::
Going Out of My Head Left_bar_bleue3/3Going Out of My Head Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Experience::
Going Out of My Head Left_bar_bleue0/0Going Out of My Head Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Going Out of My Head Empty Re: Going Out of My Head

Post by Squishy_Williams Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:39 am

This is super good, and gives you a lot to think about in regards to canon
Squishy_Williams
Squishy_Williams
Konger
Konger

Female Posts : 9

Character Sheet
Health::
Going Out of My Head Left_bar_bleue0/0Going Out of My Head Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Experience::

http://bagxboy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum