Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lyoko Revolution

2 posters

Go down

Lyoko Revolution Empty Lyoko Revolution

Post by Yoru no Sakka Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:47 pm

Hello, there!

I'm new to the site, so I thought I would start by posting some of my stuff on here. I know that possibly one or two of you seen it but here it is right here. This is the second version of this which is a lot better than the first crack at it (you can read if you want but its' really old....and kind of bad). I hope to see reviews that can help me improve as a writer. 

Rated: T

Summary:
Old friends, new enemies, and new romances! What would happen if an old friend of Ulrich's were to become enrolled at Kadic? You'll have to read to find out! 

Yoru no Sakka
Kankrelat
Kankrelat

Back to top Go down

Lyoko Revolution Empty Re: Lyoko Revolution

Post by Atlas Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:40 pm

o/ welcome to the site Yoru!

Make sure to introduce yourself over at 'Introductions'!

Anyway, about your fic I'll let the way more experienced writers help you out there!
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Health::
Lyoko Revolution Left_bar_bleue5/10Lyoko Revolution Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Energy::
Lyoko Revolution Left_bar_bleue4/12Lyoko Revolution Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Experience::
Lyoko Revolution Left_bar_bleue0/5Lyoko Revolution Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down