Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The mosnter's house.

Go down

The mosnter's house. Empty The mosnter's house.

Post by Koneko on lyoko Thu May 23, 2013 2:33 pm

On the outskirts of a small town in the middle of nowhere, stands a house. At first glance it seems normal,
nothing more than a large, old house. But as you look closer you see the windows are opaque, or appear to be, and you can't see inside.

Maybe they're just dirty? But you have heard stories about this house;about a monster that apparently lives inside. How people have never come out. How they're never heard from again. It's scary, yes, but it
still catches your curiosity. You want to know for yourself, is this true or just nonsense? Would you really see a monster living in the house or is it just an eccentric, rich, retired person who seldom
leaves the mansion? You just don't know.

“That's why I'm doing this!!” Bright purple letters flicker on the screen of your computer monitor as you stare at the website in front of you, “But it'd be boring to just experience this alone, so are you daring enough to do it? Will you join me as I venture into the unknown? Just click the link below to contact me!”

And you stare at the big, red button with the words “contact me!” on it clear as day,
Will you click it?
__

Omg I'm starting an rp what even is this!? So yea, this is loosely based off of Aoni(or Hetaoni I suppose, but it was ages ago since I watched that xD). This is my first rp, so ya know I can't guarantee amazingness but dammit I shall try!

For you're character.
Name:

Height:
General appearance:(a written description with hair/eye colour and clothes and if you want a picture, but that's optional)
Personality:(this might change during the rp, ya know character development and whatnot)

Misc
stuff:(likes/dislikes, maybe a bit of background info; you could do a separate bit for history if you want; birthday, anything else you want to put in really)
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3243

Character Sheet
Health::
The mosnter's house. Left_bar_bleue19/19The mosnter's house. Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Energy::
The mosnter's house. Left_bar_bleue1/1The mosnter's house. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Experience::
The mosnter's house. Left_bar_bleue0/0The mosnter's house. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://kageyamas-hinata.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum