Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I thought I would hello

+5
Soul Jelly
thehighlord
Stella Luce 333
Coto524
Dark Raku
9 posters

Go down

So I thought I would hello Empty So I thought I would hello

Post by Dark Raku Mon May 06, 2013 12:29 am

Hello I guess. My name is Dark Raku.

I am here for the Episode disscussions mostly and the theorising. Oh and the occasional writing in fanfiction. In that regard, I tend to be very critical about everything which, I have it on record, makes me come off as nitpicky from time to time. I may post stories from time to time, but real life is making that progressively more difficult.

As for me, got into Code Lyoko when it came out mainly because its video game nature and setting and Aelita's pink hair. In fact she probably started my obsession with the colour pink. I think Season 2 was the best the show ever was and it never quite recaptured that brilliance in it's final two seasons. Which makes Code Lyoko Evolution particularly odd for me because it seems to be going back to the Season 2 ideal that I like so much but everything about it makes me want to dislike it. Season 3 was the worst the show ever got. Mainly because it got repetitive to the point of annoyance in everything it did.

Jeremie is my favourite character out of the Series probably because he actually seemed to have the most consistent character development out of the bunch - which is not saying much because Code Lyoko lacks character development on the whole - and if not him than Franz, because everyone love the genius and the fact that he is positively mad. It is probably also because everyone else's problems always stem from their relationships with others. Jeremie, by contrast, has his problems arise because he overworks himself to death and is to curious which in turn affects his relationships with everyone is. In a sense, how his character is handled is often time the complete reverse of how all other characters are handled. The same holds true I feel for Aelita in Season 2.

That pretty much tells you why I don't like most of the drama in Code Lyoko Evolution, because it is mainly focusing on the issues being brought up because of relationships instead of issues bringing up issues within relationships. It certainly does not help that Jeremie/Aelita is my preferred pairing in the show and they are handling it so terribly. I bring up my the pairing because it indicates what I will more than likely write when I get round to it. It will more than likely focus on those two in some way.

I also generally like science fiction and fantasy literature as well as movies and anime in that regard. My favourite anime being Eureka Seven, my favourite books series being His Dark Materials. I can't really say what my favourite movie is, it changes often though 2001 is pretty high up on the list.

Well, that is all I want to say. Any questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited by Dark Raku on Tue May 07, 2013 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dark Raku
Blok
Blok

Character Sheet
Health::
So I thought I would hello Left_bar_bleue0/0So I thought I would hello Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
So I thought I would hello Left_bar_bleue0/0So I thought I would hello Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

So I thought I would hello Empty Re: So I thought I would hello

Post by Coto524 Mon May 06, 2013 3:41 am

Hey Raku! Welcome to the house of fun, everyone's invited...

*cough*

Anyway, you'll probably get on with everyone here like a house on fire. Seriously, ignore the madness. We can actually think normally every now and then, and you get really interesting discussions when that happens.

Also, I also like sci-fi and fantasy whilst disliking CLE, so I pretty much think you're the best person ever already. Smile
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3955

Character Sheet
So I thought I would hello Left_bar_bleue19/19So I thought I would hello Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
So I thought I would hello Left_bar_bleue9/9So I thought I would hello Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Mon May 06, 2013 7:18 am

I’m Stella! Your critical eye will probably be really helpful in our M&P game in the Arcade, as well as making our conversations more interesting! I hope you like it here!!!
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
So I thought I would hello Left_bar_bleue7/17So I thought I would hello Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
So I thought I would hello Left_bar_bleue3/3So I thought I would hello Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by thehighlord Mon May 06, 2013 9:54 pm

*smashes through the wall*

Hi! welcome to xanas lair! I'm sure you'll enjoy everything here. but be warned, some of us can be a little crazy!!

*leaps through the hole I left*
thehighlord
thehighlord
Insekt
Insekt

Male Posts : 97

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Tue May 07, 2013 8:54 am

Oh hey there! I've greeted you on CL-E already, but welcome to XL Very Happy

We are always up for discussion and theorising; I've been avoiding that section until I've caught up on the latest 'Evolution episodes but I'll be back. Feel free to post around and have fun, and let any of the staff know if you have any questions.
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Raku Tue May 07, 2013 10:35 am

Binary10 wrote:Hey Raku! Welcome to the house of fun, everyone's invited...
Thank you.

Binary10 wrote:Anyway, you'll probably get on with everyone here like a house on fire.

I do love burning houses.

Binary10 wrote:Seriously, ignore the madness.

What madness?

thehighlord wrote:*smashes through the wall*

OH GOOD GOD HELP!

...I see what you mean.

Binary10 wrote:We can actually think normally every now and then, and you get really interesting discussions when that happens.

Oh cool. I look forward to it.

Binary10 wrote:Also, I also like sci-fi and fantasy whilst disliking CLE, so I pretty much think you're the best person ever already. Smile

Result.

Stella Luce 333 wrote:I’m Stella

Nice to meet you.

Stella Luce 333 wrote:!Your critical eye will probably be really helpful in our M&P game in the Arcade, as well as making our conversations more interesting!

Oh what's that? Sounds interesting.
Stella Luce 333 wrote:I hope you like it here!!!

I do to.

thehighlord wrote:Hi! welcome to xanas lair! I'm sure you'll enjoy everything here.

Thank you. I shall.

thehighlord wrote:but be warned, some of us can be a little crazy!!

You don't say.
Soul Jelly wrote:Oh hey there! I've greeted you on CL-E already, but welcome to XL Very Happy
Thank you.
Soul Jelly wrote:Feel free to post around and have fun[...]
Shall do.
Soul Jelly wrote:[...]and let any of the staff know if you have any questions.
Shall do.

Last edited by Dark Raku on Tue May 07, 2013 10:50 am; edited 2 times in total

Dark Raku
Blok
Blok

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Tue May 07, 2013 10:40 am

erm
a bit late I think. well, you seem to know that basics but you know it's good you've posted here. As XL's Asylum Overseer, Poison's Master and Straight Jacket distributor, it's my job to send free complimentary straight jackets to all new members. Look for yours in the mail in 3-5 business days.
Also AxJ is pretty neat, but I ship JxY. Is all fine, as Jeremie is also my favorite character.
Very Happy
also
welcome

Last edited by Snickie on Tue May 07, 2013 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : damage control)
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Tue May 07, 2013 10:41 am

Also f*** you Atlas. Really, the fukc is that?
That does NOT count as sensoring swears, that's censoring opinion AND I WON'T STAND FOR IT YOU HEAR?
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Raku Tue May 07, 2013 10:56 am

cya6 wrote:erm
a bit late I think. well, you seem to know that basics but you know it's good you've posted here.

Oh but where is the fun it being early? Thank you and hello.

cya6 wrote:As XL's Asylum Overseer, Poison's Master and Straight Jacket distributor, it's my job to send free complimentary straight jackets to all new members. Look for yours in the mail in 3-5 business days.

Will do. It shall go with my other one.

cya6 wrote:Also OxA by decree of Atlas is pretty neat
Is it now? Well that's nice. I don't know why that is important, but that's nice to know.

cya6 wrote:[...]but I ship JxY.

I could have sworn I killed all you. Oh well.

cya6 wrote:[...]also welcome
Thank you.

Dark Raku
Blok
Blok

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Tue May 07, 2013 10:58 am

Atlas censored me. I said that I like Jeremie x Aelita. (that's why I cursed him out in the next comment).
JerYumi is my OTP, but I also extensively ship Jerlita.
(fingers crossed this doesn't get censored...)
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Tue May 07, 2013 10:58 am

f*** ya!
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Raku Tue May 07, 2013 11:04 am

cya6 wrote:Atlas censored me. I said that I like Jeremie x Aelita. (that's why I cursed him out in the next comment).
JerYumi is my OTP, but I also extensively ship Jerlita.
(fingers crossed this doesn't get censored...)
I get the feeling that should not be allowed.

Dark Raku
Blok
Blok

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Tue May 07, 2013 11:05 am

He's the admin. Highest authority. Unless you can track down Railen...
Though honestly, he just does it to mess with us. He's pretty cool when he's not being an a**hole
(is that gonna get censored?^)
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Tue May 07, 2013 11:13 am

Well, I see you've already gotten a bit of an impression on the evil overlord that is Atlas, and without him even posting here too, an achievement I think.

Anyway, I'm Kay, English anime fan whose attempts and writing fail miserably due to her short attention span Razz I have to agree with you, season 2 was my favourite, I loved it.
There's plenty to do around the forum and if you have any questions then feel free to ask myself or another mod or anyone really ^w^ Hope you have fun here at XL~
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3243

Character Sheet
So I thought I would hello Left_bar_bleue19/19So I thought I would hello Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
So I thought I would hello Left_bar_bleue1/1So I thought I would hello Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://kageyamas-hinata.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Raku Tue May 07, 2013 11:43 am

Koneko on lyoko wrote:Well, I see you've already gotten a bit of an impression on the evil overlord that is Atlas, and without him even posting here too, an achievement I think.

YES!

Koneko on lyoko wrote:Hope you have fun here at XL~

Thank you. Shall do.

Dark Raku
Blok
Blok

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Tue May 07, 2013 2:27 pm

Hey there! Welcome to XL. I'm Kelly. I'm just going to assume you're okay with going by Raku, though if not, just give me a ring (...or just tell me what nickname you /would/ like to go by, you know, whichever one works best for you). Everyone's already gone over all the fun stuff, so I'll keep this short. See you around the forum. Smile
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
So I thought I would hello Left_bar_bleue14/18So I thought I would hello Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
So I thought I would hello Left_bar_bleue4/5So I thought I would hello Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Raku Tue May 07, 2013 2:40 pm

aelitaxwilliam wrote:Hey there! Welcome to XL. I'm Kelly.

Hello Kelly. Nice to met you.

aelitaxwilliam wrote:I'm just going to assume you're okay with going by Raku, though if not, just give me a ring[...]

Raku is fine dear.

Dark Raku
Blok
Blok

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Thu May 09, 2013 7:27 am

Oh what's that? Sounds interesting.
It’s basically our own little murder mystery game in our Arcade section. I think we’re pretty close to the end of our current game, which means a new one should be starting soon!
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
So I thought I would hello Left_bar_bleue7/17So I thought I would hello Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
So I thought I would hello Left_bar_bleue3/3So I thought I would hello Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Raku Thu May 09, 2013 10:17 am

Stella Luce 333 wrote:
It’s basically our own little murder mystery game in our Arcade section. I think we’re pretty close to the end of our current game, which means a new one should be starting soon!

Oh awesome. I do love those.

Dark Raku
Blok
Blok

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Sun May 19, 2013 4:15 pm

HELLO HELLO IM ESSY WELCOME HI
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 5177

Character Sheet
So I thought I would hello Left_bar_bleue18/18So I thought I would hello Empty_bar_bleue  (18/18)
So I thought I would hello Left_bar_bleue1/1So I thought I would hello Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3757556/eseiprahs1     http://eseipr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum