Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Athame Chronicles

2 posters

Go down

The Athame Chronicles Empty The Athame Chronicles

Post by thehighlord Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:16 pm

I know what your thinking; 'john, this isnt Code Lyoko, move it you blighter!'

it is actually though.

theres a group of us that have created/are creating an AU magical 'verse based on Code Lyoko.

our official FF page is here

there are two stories as of so far; How to Begin a Journey by the amazing kittyclaw. [everyone should know who she is]
and now mine; How Not to Play Chess

there will be more, much more coming up. so make a point of checking back in regularly!
thehighlord
thehighlord
Insekt
Insekt

Male Posts : 97

Character Sheet
Health::
The Athame Chronicles Left_bar_bleue0/0The Athame Chronicles Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
The Athame Chronicles Left_bar_bleue0/0The Athame Chronicles Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

The Athame Chronicles Empty Re: The Athame Chronicles

Post by Stella Luce 333 Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:57 am

Spoiler:

I love how everybody’s still in character, even though their roles are completely different. Even though the “real” Yumi isn’t a vampire & the “real” Ulrick isn’t a dragon hunter, this still sounds exactly like them!
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
The Athame Chronicles Left_bar_bleue7/17The Athame Chronicles Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
The Athame Chronicles Left_bar_bleue3/3The Athame Chronicles Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by thehighlord Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:22 am

Thank you Stella! 
I've had a huge amount of fun working on these stories, and I still had more of them planned out. 
I hope your enjoying them as much as I am.
thehighlord
thehighlord
Insekt
Insekt

Male Posts : 97

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down