Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just to let you all know...

+6
nodsviper
Coto524
aelitaxwilliam
SeeMeInTheShadows
The Pastamancer
Atlas
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Just to let you all know... Empty Just to let you all know...

Post by Atlas Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:00 pm

Crying or Very sad

So anyway I've been wanting to say this for a long time, but things just sort of came to a head yesterday and I just need to let this all out before it's too late.

I was chatting with the other mods when the topic of Railen and Legend came up. You know, talking about how much of a weirdo Rai was and just how awesome Legend was and etc etc.

It just got to me thinking and I came to the stunning realization that I love all you guys. Crying or Very sad I mean like, my life would be some cold lonely and incomplete without you people.

I mean, I just try to hide how much of a bleeding heart I am by putting up this evil tyrant shell and I'm just not opening myself up to you people, the ones I care about the most.

I wasn't always this closed off to people you know. There was a time when I stopped to help grandmas cross the street and gave to charity and all that. That all changed when my dear old dad told me I was no good. Crying or Very sad That completely crushed my self-esteem. From then on I resolved to be the strongest, most badass and magnificent bastard the world ever saw. Atlas was born!

But I've learned now that true strength doesn't come from from your ability to crush anyone in your way. It comes from the heart.

So as of today I vow not to ever make ridiculous titles for myself, make megalomaniacal rants to anyone who will listen, abuse my powers granted by the people or kick someone from chat from this day forth!

I will be a good admin. A better admin. Because I will be the admin XL needs, and not what it deserves. Because I will be the White Knight.

Ty XLians for tolerating me for so long, and let the good times roll!

Your new cuddly Admin,
Atlas
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Health::
Just to let you all know... Left_bar_bleue5/10Just to let you all know... Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Energy::
Just to let you all know... Left_bar_bleue4/12Just to let you all know... Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Experience::
Just to let you all know... Left_bar_bleue0/5Just to let you all know... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Just to let you all know... Empty Re: Just to let you all know...

Post by The Pastamancer Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:18 pm

That story was truly awesome. I don't know why but I like it.

It's very nice to hear this. It's sort of nice to feel appreciated.

Thanks
The Pastamancer
The Pastamancer
Megatank
Megatank

Male Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:28 pm

SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:38 pm

Looks like your joke didn't hold up to the scrutiny of my fav former staff member. Wink
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Just to let you all know... Left_bar_bleue14/18Just to let you all know... Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Just to let you all know... Left_bar_bleue4/5Just to let you all know... Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Just to let you all know... Left_bar_bleue0/0Just to let you all know... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:42 pm

Oh c'mon at least Pasta is eating that poo up. lol
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet
Just to let you all know... Left_bar_bleue5/10Just to let you all know... Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Just to let you all know... Left_bar_bleue4/12Just to let you all know... Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Just to let you all know... Left_bar_bleue0/5Just to let you all know... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:45 pm

Well Pasta is appreciated by us, whether it's Aprils Fools or not! You guys have really been lovely to talk to, and I love how creative people are here with their writing, art, and theories Smile
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Character Sheet
Just to let you all know... Left_bar_bleue14/18Just to let you all know... Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Just to let you all know... Left_bar_bleue4/5Just to let you all know... Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Just to let you all know... Left_bar_bleue0/0Just to let you all know... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pastamancer Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:55 am

I'm confused, was Atlas's joke an April Fools day prank or were you being serious?

If it was a prank you got me pretty good.
The Pastamancer
The Pastamancer
Megatank
Megatank

Male Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:49 am

Pff. Don't be silly, Pasta. Of course Atlas doesn't love us; if he did, then why would he push Rai under a train in China?
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3955

Character Sheet
Just to let you all know... Left_bar_bleue19/19Just to let you all know... Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Just to let you all know... Left_bar_bleue9/9Just to let you all know... Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

Back to top Go down

Post by nodsviper Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:44 am

I knew there was something suspicious about it...well, being posted on April Fools day and all.
nodsviper
nodsviper
Krab
Krab

Male Posts : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:58 pm

After a second viewing I should have added in some parts about being bullied in school and also the least loved child in my family.

Oh oh wait!

I can't believe I didn't add the part about being stuck in the hospital for 3 weeks and the only person to visit me was my really nice neighbor girl and it turned into true love that redeemed me from my dark and brooding past.

Anyway, that's the best I got for April Fools on my own. Hopefully next year will be a bit more impressive!
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:52 am

Wait a sec, I am still awesome, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:01 am

Next year Atlas will post about amazing changes to CL. And he will also hack the Kabillion website to back these up. And he will convince other forums to join in.

And don't worry L, you're still awesome. Everyone's awesome, but you're super awesome.
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3955

Character Sheet
Just to let you all know... Left_bar_bleue19/19Just to let you all know... Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Just to let you all know... Left_bar_bleue9/9Just to let you all know... Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:18 pm

Legend dude you're my idol! I could never stop loving you~

Hmmm.... I kind of like that idea Enzo.

It'll go like:

"Hey guys your mod team here.

So we've been playing around with the Code Lyoko show and we decided that some changes were in order to improve it.

We've decided that XANA is actually Franz Hopper's long lost twin brother Heinz and have edited the episodes to replace the word 'XANA' with 'Heinz'.

We've also changed William into a Russian. We believe the dynamic between Ulrich and William will have more tension that way when Ulrich becomes a Nazi Officer at the Season 3 finale.

Hope you love the changes!
Your mod team"

Last edited by Atlas on Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:52 pm

Of course you're awesome, Legend!
I was just worried you were dead.
And somehow HEINZ doesn't have the same ring...
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:52 pm

The sad thing is that we knew it was a prank because the idea of Atlas ever respecting the members of this forum is ridiculous. Smile
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:17 pm

Oh my god.. I almost fell for it. But then I saw the date on when it was posted..
Nice one though! haha Razz
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1408

http://tae4.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:10 pm

cya6 wrote:Of course you're awesome, Legend!
I was just worried you were dead.
Love you too babe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:03 pm

SeeMeInTheShadows wrote:The sad thing is that we knew it was a prank because the idea of Atlas ever respecting the members of this forum is ridiculous. Smile

The prank was more about me getting all touch-feely about this place and less about my actual caring about other members.

If I had some more time I would have probably gotten that message across better but oh well monkey.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:37 pm

This^
It's not so much that Atlas doesn't respect/care about people, but he's not one to get weepy about it
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:11 am

:)
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:43 am

Is it weird that I could imagine you making that face except it's more of a smirk typically used by criminally insane individuals? reminds me of the guy on my avatar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:56 am

You talking about the monkey face or Kelly's cold,vacant smile and dead eyes?
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:08 am

I don't want to live in a world where the criminally insane make monkey faces before they "why so serious" you so I think I'll go with Kelly's very friendly smile.

Last edited by LegendOfTheSky on Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:20 am

You're strange Legend. Very strange
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:22 am

What doesn't kill you simply makes you stranger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum